Royal Declaration from Sparta

Lukapaka

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1323215630' post='2866343']
If you got organised you might be able to do the patented Sparta a 5 man blitz against their alliance.
[/quote]

They're not worth the effort and too sweat to roll :awesome:

Our blitz will come, after our opponents' blitz.

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1323215735' post='2866349']
You're just helping Olympus get more casualties.
[/quote]
This. Why this show of favouritism by Sparta? What was Pansy's bribe to Sparta? :ph34r:

Edited by leongsh

[quote name='Enzos' timestamp='1323215769' post='2866353']

[/quote]
You keep saying the word "sweat" but I don't think it's the word you're looking for.

PS: Your opponents blitzed last night. You might want to get a faster intel service.

[/quote]

Not only do you DoW the smallest (but deadly) alliances hitting fark but you want us to attack your nations first. Epic plan

My 3 attacking slots are full. Lend a hand on my defensive ones?

Edited by Alterego

[/quote]
So if they don't blitz you, you just sit there being useless as usual?

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1323215972' post='2866361']
Not only do you DoW the smallest (but deadly) alliances hitting fark but you want us to attack your nations first. Epic plan

My 3 attacking slots afe full. Lend a hand on my defensive ones?
[/quote]

be patient, your needs will be satisfied soon enough.

[quote name='Delarus' timestamp='1323215906' post='2866358']
But I have the heart to ask why -_-
[/quote]
Because your alliance has cowardly run from every losing conflict in it's entire history. You're good at running and hiding, and then sometimes even backstabbing the allies you ran from. A regular Ephialtes.

This is why I'm so excited to watch you finally burn for your history of cowardice.

[quote name='Faroah' timestamp='1323214945' post='2866297']
Oh so on top of bashing us, you have to indirectly mock our opponents? How about you actually take a look at the alliances you are talking about and then talk about high school girls, my friend.
[/quote]

You completely misunderstood my post.

Typical high school girls = easy.

BAPS + Olympus = not easy.

I didn't think I'd need to spell that out for you.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1323215056' post='2866298']
When I think of words that describe Sparta, "honor" is probably last on the list.

You're an alliance full of backstabbing, treasonous cowards. That's just about as far from honor as you can possibly get.

Even when declaring war, your whole alliance hides in peace mode.
[/quote]

First of all, 60% of an alliance is not a "whole alliance". Check your facts before making such accusations.

Secondly, your post indicates that you have never heard the classic quote; "The best offense is a good defense". Unlike some alliances out there, Sparta is not one to blindly rush into a conflict without any regard for possible turns that the war may take. While you, sir, may prefer to enter a conflict using only your fists and none of your brainpower, Sparta prefers to approach things in a bit of a different manner.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1323216206' post='2866377']
Because your alliance has cowardly run from every losing conflict in it's entire history. You're good at running and hiding, and then sometimes even backstabbing the allies you ran from. A regular Ephialtes.

This is why I'm so excited to watch you finally burn for your history of cowardice.
[/quote]

Yes,well we may indeed burn till nothing is left but ash,but if that is our fate so be it,we will make any and all alliances work themselves to the bone to achieve that end,they will get nothing easy here.

[quote name='Njall' timestamp='1323216367' post='2866381']
First of all, 60% of an alliance is not a "whole alliance". Check your facts before making such accusations.

Secondly, your post indicates that you have never heard the classic quote; "The best offense is a good defense". Unlike some alliances out there, Sparta is not one to blindly rush into a conflict without any regard for possible turns that the war may take. While you, sir, may prefer to enter a conflict using only your fists and none of your brainpower, Sparta prefers to approach things in a bit of a different manner.
[/quote]
Honestly, you're really not helping your cause by using this argument.

[quote name='Delarus' timestamp='1323216384' post='2866382']
Yes,well we may indeed burn till nothing is left but ash,but if that is our fate so be it,we will make any and all alliances work themselves to the bone to achieve that end,they will get nothing easy here.
[/quote]
You might have a case if it weren't Sparta we were talking about.

[quote name='Njall' timestamp='1323216367' post='2866381']

[/quote]
And there's no defense better than hiding in peace mode where you are pretty much invincible, so clearly that is the winning offensive strategy!

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1323216206' post='2866377']

[/quote]

LOL, You're either delusional or a simple liar, probably both. Only last war Sparta went through something insane to defend an ally, but you probably don't remember, or don't want to.

You're probably just making up for NS for your alliance is worthless and insignificant. Only way you can try to seem halfly significant is by shouting out your discontent. Jesters usually suck at winning, which is why they become jesters.

I'm playing the polite post game!

My dearest Sparta,
I am glad to see you have entered the war, as I had a fantastic fight with ElCoggins during Bi-Polar. I wish you well, as Olympus and BAPS are quite seasoned and eager opponents.
All of my affection,
Kage