The Phoenix Federation DoW

mhawk

[quote name='Princess Doomee' timestamp='1323183861' post='2865705']
We must give TPF credit for consistency here if nothing else. Once again they waited until the odds were totally stacked in their favor before risking the pixels. Kudos. :P
[/quote]

We're not here to play by your rules.

I don't know what gave you the impression that we would want to play even when you repeatedly attack our allies. You had no problems attacking with superior odds on your side last time.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1323150682' post='2865386']
How goes running an honorable VA into the ground? Oh, that's right finished that up didn't you?
[/quote]
At least I'm not allied to you two-faced cowards anymore. [i]That[/i] was worth it.

FAN, give them hell.

We must give TPF credit for consistency here if nothing else. Once again they waited until the odds were totally stacked in their favor before risking the pixels. Kudos. :P
[/quote]

Are you being sarcastic, or did you not witness the last set of wars they've been through and on which side they were on. Lets see,
KARMA with defending NPO-- nope that doesn't fit with your statement,
the TPF war in early 2010-- nope that does not fit with your statement,
the TOP-C&G war-- (TOP side) nope that doesn't fit with your statement
the DH-NPO war- nope that doesn't fit either.

so in every war from Karma up until now, your statement is invalid. Check your facts. However if your being sarcastic, then you should make it more clear.

[/quote]

It's turned out the safest thing to happen to my nation was declaring on two FAN members. :(

[quote name='Erixxxx' timestamp='1323191026' post='2865760']
At least I'm not allied to you two-faced cowards anymore. [i]That[/i] was worth it.

FAN, give them hell.
[/quote]

The pleasure was entirely ours. If you dislike us so much, why don't you attack us and try to help FAN out a little.

Nothing would make our day quite like crushing you and the worthless dungheap you call an alliance.

Edited by memoryproblems

[/quote]

FAN, give them hell.
[/quote]

Can I take a hit of whatever you guys are having?

There are many things you can say about TPF to include - dedicated, loyal, supportive, honest and frankly insane (but its a good insane). Never have they done something that befits cowards or two faced.

FAN... you signed terms that said the conflict was over. You lied... hello two faced :) I will happily side with TPF who have stood in the face of hell time and time again for their members are for their allies. Come on now Jack...senility hasn't set in has it?

Erixxx... clearly there are issues between your alliance and TPF... You should return to obscurity.

Edited by Brehon

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1323184703' post='2865708']
We're not here to play by your rules.

I don't know what gave you the impression that we would want to play even when you repeatedly attack our allies. You had no problems attacking with superior odds on your side last time.
[/quote]

I didn't state or imply there were any rules. There are not. I just made an observation based on my experience in this game.

[quote]FAN... you signed terms that said the conflict was over. You lied... [/quote]
See Brehon...NPO and FAN were meant for each other...can't you see ...it was meant to be....you and me? :lol1:

[quote]I will happily side with TPF who have stood in the face of hell time and time again for their members are for their allies. [/quote]

I would expect no less of you. I however stand with my opinion.

[quote]Come on now Jack...senility hasn't set in has it?[/quote]

If not for my dementia I might find this hurtful but I don't think any discussion of my R/L situation belongs in this place. Besides, my past impressions of you lead me to think this is just an IC joke which is fine.

[img]http://www.yourdiscovery.com/dni-media/photogallery-tool/mu-42/media-41187-151128.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

That's pretty damn funny.

Pretty damn uninformed and ignorant, but pretty damn funny.

FAN, give them hell.
[/quote]

And I thought it couldn't get more funny.

If you want a piece of us, we're right here Nancy.

[quote name='Guffey' timestamp='1323191406' post='2865769']
Are you being sarcastic, or did you not witness the last set of wars they've been through and on which side they were on. Lets see,
KARMA with defending NPO-- nope that doesn't fit with your statement,
the TPF war in early 2010-- nope that does not fit with your statement,
the TOP-C&G war-- (TOP side) nope that doesn't fit with your statement
the DH-NPO war- nope that doesn't fit either.

so in every war from Karma up until now, your statement is invalid. Check your facts. However if your being sarcastic, then you should make it more clear.
[/quote]

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1323206563' post='2866033']
There are many things you can say about TPF to include - dedicated, loyal, supportive, honest and frankly insane (but its a good insane). Never have they done something that befits cowards or two faced.

FAN... you signed terms that said the conflict was over. You lied... hello two faced :) I will happily side with TPF who have stood in the face of hell time and time again for their members are for their allies. Come on now Jack...senility hasn't set in has it?

Erixxx... clearly there are issues between your alliance and TPF... You should return to obscurity.
[/quote]

High praise from two great and honorable alliances. Thanks friends! o7

[/quote]
What's that buttercup? We have stuck in their time after time on the receiving end of the curb stomp. We waited for the odds to be stacked in our favor? as in WE attacked your preemptively with overwhelming numbers and NS? Oh that's right you attacked our treaty partner directly. Over, & over, & over again. Three times the charm right? I'm here to tell you ambulances arrive in 3's, for you. Try to fight a good fight FAN and keep your chin up.

Edit: My apologies for an attack on a nation ruler that got me pissed by calling The Phoenix Federation, "Opportunistic Cowards" in much cruder and degrading words. That said, my opponents so far have been classy & even civil.

Edited by Judge X

FAN, give them hell.
[/quote]

Now I have no idea who you are or why you have some hate for TPF but, I have heard of your alliance. During my alliance walk about on Planet Bob before I returned to my home at TPF I do recall your alliance performing a few acts of public face palms. I do not recall the exact details but, did your alliance not sign a treaty and the run away from a war the next day? I recall all the jokes that were made at your expence. Nice to see even a terrible alliance that nobody likes can still scrape by on Planet Bob.

And for the FAN people mad we are killing you yet again? Sorry I would rather have fought someone new as well but, you are the idiots that attacked NPO now you just have to dry those tears and suck it up and drive on.

[/quote]
They have gone in to losing wars several times in the past few years and what's more unlike others they don't hold back by hiding large numbers of upper tier nations in peace mode for most or all of the war, or getting an early peace. I can remember fighting them in Karma until the bitter end and all of their nations fought, leaving them one of the hardest hit alliances.

STA and TPF are two alliances that while I don't always agree with or like them, I give them credit for standing by their allies and not being cowards.

[/quote]
Accusing TPF of cowardice is one of the dumbest things you could do.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1323219862' post='2866497']
What's that buttercup? Has Alzheimer's set in already? We have stuck in their time after time on the receiving end of the curb stomp. We waited for the odds to be stacked in our favor? as in WE attacked your preemptively with overwhelming numbers and NS? Oh that's right you attacked our treaty partner directly. Over, & over, & over again. Three times the charm right? I'm here to tell you ambulances arrive in 3's, for you. Try to fight a good fight and keep your chin up.
[/quote]

Who are you? Do you know me? How dare you attack my real life character? You are obviously an ignorant child and I hope a moderator looks at this. Keep out of my personal life child!

[quote name='Princess Doomee' timestamp='1323226859' post='2866625']
Who are you? Do you know me? How dare you attack my real life character? You are obviously an ignorant child and I hope a moderator looks at this. Keep out of my personal life child!
[/quote]
Let me take a moment to say what I did to your colleague.

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1323071451' post='2863496']
There is no joy in fighting you guys again. However I can think of no finer opponent to cross swords with.
[/quote]

With that I hope all on our side remember to keep it clean and fun, even if we do have to put them back in their teoalawki bunker.

[/quote]

Is there a second TPF that I'm not aware of?

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1323223773' post='2866566']

STA and TPF are two alliances that while I don't always agree with or like them, I give them credit for standing by their allies and not being cowards.
[/quote]

Yeah well Azaghul YOUR ALLIANCE IS A...

Oh....I think he complemented us?

This is weird.