The Phoenix Federation DoW

mhawk

[quote name='Daeryon' timestamp='1323259056' post='2867241']
Yeah well Azaghul YOUR ALLIANCE IS A...

Oh....I think he complemented us?

This is weird.
[/quote]
If anything they too are consistent. It [b]IS[/b] weird but appreciated. The best compliment one can receive is the begrudging respect from ones longest enemy.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1323223966' post='2866569']
Accusing TPF of cowardice is one of the dumbest things you could do.
[/quote]

This man speaks the truth!!!!!!!!!

TPF may be many thing but cowards they most certainly are not.

Edited by wolfprince

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1323220769' post='2866514']
Now I have no idea who you are or why you have some hate for TPF but, I have heard of your alliance. During my alliance walk about on Planet Bob before I returned to my home at TPF I do recall your alliance performing a few acts of public face palms. I do not recall the exact details but, did your alliance not sign a treaty and the run away from a war the next day? I recall all the jokes that were made at your expence. Nice to see even a terrible alliance that nobody likes can still scrape by on Planet Bob.

And for the FAN people mad we are killing you yet again? Sorry I would rather have fought someone new as well but, you are the idiots that attacked NPO now you just have to dry those tears and suck it up and drive on.
[/quote]

Yeah, he's that guy who ran my alliance into the ground after we handed over the keys. I'm glad it's gone now, it's no longer being embarrassed by a bunch of inexperienced cowards anymore.

Oh, and Pa..pa..pa..please join FAN's side and come and play. PLEASE! I'd love to watch you cry as you and your infra-hugging brother watch your nations burn. It would make me so happy.

For now, I'll just enjoy playing with some old FAN friends. At least they're quality opponents. Always had a great respect for FAN...heck, I even still vote for their senator :D

But, considering I know the lack of class and overall ability that lies within DB4D, I don't expect to see you all on any battlefield anytime soon.

[quote name='JWConner' timestamp='1323320954' post='2868428']
Yeah, he's that guy who ran my alliance into the ground after we handed over the keys. I'm glad it's gone now, it's no longer being embarrassed by a bunch of inexperienced cowards anymore.

Oh, and Pa..pa..pa..please join FAN's side and come and play. PLEASE! I'd love to watch you cry as you and your infra-hugging brother watch your nations burn. It would make me so happy.

For now, I'll just enjoy playing with some old FAN friends. At least they're quality opponents. Always had a great respect for FAN...heck, I even still vote for their senator :D

But, considering I know the lack of class and overall ability that lies within DB4D, I don't expect to see you all on any battlefield anytime soon.
[/quote]
Not answering this with nukes would bring dishonor... What comes before that? I'm gonna go ahead and say a month of saying that you'll back us up and then say no when the time comes.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1323397297' post='2870021']
We should declare on him when he does, the silly furry needs some casualties
[/quote]

He's been known as mhippy for many moons now. Although to be honest it wouldn't matter what mode he was in with the way this one is going. He could drive his flower bus right through FAN headquarters and not get a scratch on it.

[quote name='Princess Doomee' timestamp='1323183861' post='2865705']
We must give TPF credit for consistency here if nothing else.
[/quote]

[quote]To: Williambonney From: fellow14 Date: 12/9/2011 12:17:40 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Target Weapons of Mass Destruction. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack. Your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies.[/quote]

[quote]To: Williambonney From: fellow14 Date: 12/7/2011 12:23:03 AM

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your nuclear missiles but were unable to locate any due to your hidden nuclear missile silos. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 2 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.
[/quote]

[quote]To: Williambonney From: Unknown Sender Date: 12/6/2011 12:44:45 AM

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Target Weapons of Mass Destruction. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack although we are not sure who launched this attack.[/quote]

You might want to let your boy fellow14 know that you can't destroy someone's nukes if they don't have any. Just a suggestion. :awesome:

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1323412647' post='2870551']
You might want to let your boy fellow14 know that you can't destroy someone's nukes if they don't have any. Just a suggestion. :awesome:
[/quote]

Ahh so this is how FAN is killing you guys...through hilariously incompetent warring. I feel lucky they've decided not to focus all of that awesome power on us. Sorry we can't relieve you of more pressure.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1323414582' post='2870607']
Ahh so this is how FAN is killing you guys...through hilariously incompetent warring. I feel lucky they've decided not to focus all of that awesome power on us. Sorry we can't relieve you of more pressure.
[/quote]
[img]http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/ksc/lowres/kscn550l.jpg[/img]

Pressure? What pressure? :unsure:

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1323415108' post='2870624']
[img]http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/ksc/lowres/kscn550l.jpg[/img]

Pressure? What pressure? :unsure:
[/quote]

One of the FAN guys I'm fighting says he isn't fighting back at me because he's warring NPO so hard that he can't focus on TPF at all.

He is a 1600+ day old nation with 20+ wonders. Started the war with 6500 infra at least and a massive 132 million dollar war chest. We keep nuking away his navy but he keeps buying it back. I can only imagine the immense Naval pressure he's putting on those two poor NPO nations that are his sole focus.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1323415438' post='2870633']
One of the FAN guys I'm fighting says he isn't fighting back at me because he's warring NPO so hard that he can't focus on TPF at all.

He is a 1600+ day old nation with 20+ wonders. Started the war with 6500 infra at least and a massive 132 million dollar war chest. We keep nuking away his navy but he keeps buying it back. I can only imagine the immense Naval pressure he's putting on those two poor NPO nations that are his sole focus.
[/quote]

The kicker is, if he's the same guy I think your talking about (40pirate), he's a FAN congressman according to their wiki.

The whole strategy of fighting NPO is all fine and dandy, but its not going to work out well from here on out because it doesn't look like FAN has alot of ability to declare new offensive wars.