The Phoenix Federation DoW

mhawk

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323062845' post='2863321']
You're right, TPF-FAN is in a vacuum unrelated to everything else happening, and your other ally on the losing side wasn't already engaged when you picked sides. My B.
[/quote]

Schattenmann, do you know the difference between an ODP and an MDP? TPF [i]has[/i] to defend NPO right now. They do not have to defend STA. I imagine that TPF probably likes this side better too. If you think that TPF is trying to preserve their infra you're smoking crack. They burn that !@#$ like its going out of style. Maybe UjW era TPF would whore infra, but this TPF?

You know what I think? I think they can see Polar for the scumbags that they are. Too bad you can't as well. :awesome:

You're right, TPF-FAN is in a vacuum unrelated to everything else happening.
[/quote]
TPF-FAN is in relation to them attacking our ally NPO. However I've yet to see a link between FAN and Polar. As far as we're concerned it is a separate war. We have allies on both sides of the Polar War, the same is not so on the NPO- FAN war.

You're right, TPF-FAN is in a vacuum unrelated to everything else happening, and your other ally on the losing side wasn't already engaged when you picked sides. My B.
[/quote]

Apparently we should have consulted Schattenmann in order to interpret our treaties.

He is such a long term TPF member, and knows the intimate details so well.

Next time Schat, we'll bring you to the war meetings.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1323063151' post='2863337']
Schattenmann, do you know the difference between an ODP and an MDP?[/quote]
Both STA and TPF's wikis say MDoAP. [i]So sue me.[/i] :v:

[quote]TPF [i]has[/i] to defend NPO right now. They do not have to defend STA. I imagine that TPF probably likes this side better too.[/quote]
That is saying the same thing I said with less snark.

[quote]You know what I think? I think they can see Polar for the scumbags that they are. Too bad you can't as well. :awesome:
[/quote]
[Vox]Polaris doesn't have to be an archon of light for a war against them to be crap. That was true in noCB and it's true today, we haven't all subjugated our ideals to our treaties.[/Vox] And again, you're saying the same thing I said. TPF has conflicting treaties, someone gets screwed. Today it's STA.

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1323063245' post='2863343']
TPF-FAN is in relation to them attacking our ally NPO. However I've yet to see a link between FAN and Polar. As far as we're concerned it is a separate war. We have allies on both sides of the Polar War, the same is not so on the NPO- FAN war.
[/quote]
The post of mine that you replied to was in response to janax's post which was about Polaris, now you see. Next time, read the post you're quoting.

Edited by Schattenmann

[/quote]

This assertion presumes that TPF and STA hadn't spoke before the initial attacks on Polar.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1323063151' post='2863337']
Schattenmann, do you know the difference between an ODP and an MDP? TPF [i]has[/i] to defend NPO right now. They do not have to defend STA. I imagine that TPF probably likes this side better too. If you think that TPF is trying to preserve their infra you're smoking crack. They burn that !@#$ like its going out of style. Maybe UjW era TPF would whore infra, but this TPF?

You know what I think? I think they can see Polar for the scumbags that they are. Too bad you can't as well. :awesome:
[/quote]

unless i missed something TPF have an MDoAP with both NPO/STA?

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323062220' post='2863295']
The apostasy of conflicting treaties always ensures that someone gets screwed.
[/quote]

that's true...i just thought being declared on by an entire bloc would sway someone that way lol

[quote name='Daeryon' timestamp='1323063295' post='2863345']
Apparently we should have consulted Schattenmann in order to interpret our treaties.

He is such a long term TPF member, and knows the intimate details so well.

Next time Schat, we'll bring you to the war meetings.
[/quote]
The last time I was in a war meeting with TPF, CoJ was ordered to spend 4 months in peace mode and pay $300,000,000 in reparations. You can save yourself the postage on any future war meetings.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323063669' post='2863359']
The last time I was in a war meeting with TPF, CoJ was ordered to spend 4 months in peace mode and pay $300,000,000 in reparations. You can save yourself the postage on any future war meetings.
[/quote]

Great. Then we find ourselves in agreement. We make our decisions without consulting you.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323063482' post='2863350']
Both STA and TPF's wikis say MDoAP. [i]So sue me.[/i] :v:
[/quote]

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1323063525' post='2863354']
[/quote]

Can someone explain how chaining works to these fine people :v:

Edited by LittleRena

[/quote]
Well at least we won't have to worry about having you on our side.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1323063893' post='2863372']
Well at least we won't have to worry about having you on our side.
[/quote]
You never know, with the soundtrack for this war.
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4e/Strange_Times.jpg[/img]
And the NPO MDP.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1323060577' post='2863143']
Congrats on being on the correct side of a war, this must be an exciting moment for you guys. :3
[/quote]

I'm sure someone's probably already said it, but the "correct" side of a war is all in perspective. We may not be on the winning side all the time, but we are on the side of "honorable" warring :)

oo/ TPF

See you on the field FAN! :) May the gun pron be up to the usually high standards ;)

Lets both have a bit of fun ;)

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323063482' post='2863350']
Both STA and TPF's wikis say MDoAP. [i]So sue me.[/i] :v:[/quote]

Learn to read treaties.

[quote][Vox]Polaris doesn't have to be an archon of light for a war against them to be crap. That was true in noCB and it's true today, we haven't all subjugated our ideals to our treaties.[/Vox] And again, you're saying the same thing I said. TPF has conflicting treaties, someone gets screwed. Today it's STA.[/quote]

I think that's for STA to decide, not you. And until Polar has been properly re-educated and weaned from their Great Blue !@#$pile ways, war against Polar will always be justified! That means Polar needs to stop !@#$ting on people for no reason, moral opportunism, and every other way that Polar chooses to treat people like !@#$. There are many times when people have been close to bashing their face in. You're not seeing an isolated thought by TOP in this war, and TOP is by no means the only alliance that has a grudge against Polar. They brought this winter upon themselves, and even they will freeze to death in it.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1323063525' post='2863354']
[/quote]

When MDoAPs are written with nonchaining clauses, they become ODPs for anything but a direct attack on the other ally. Read the treaty text. Very few treaties are autochaining. CnG is, but most people aren't that crazy to write such treaties anymore. Well, I am, but I'm not really active anymore either. :P

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1323064422' post='2863393']
They brought this winter upon themselves, and even they will freeze to death in it.
[/quote]
I really don't like Polaris, so it's of particular "ugh" that the rhetoric of persons and alliances that Polaris manhandled, manipulated, or both makes me giggle day in and day out of this war. Polaris is past its prime, but its only now that the unwashed masses can bear to face them. I'm [i]soooo [/i]impressed.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1323063876' post='2863371']
Can someone explain how chaining works to these fine people :v:
[/quote]
My apologies. First of all, Cult of Justitia says what it means, so when we want an ODOAP, that's what we sign, and when I see "MDOAP" that's what I think. Second, NPO involved itself in this conflict with its pending declaration of war declaration.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1323064422' post='2863393']
I think that's for STA to decide, not you. And until Polar has been properly re-educated and weaned from their Great Blue !@#$pile ways, war against Polar will always be justified! That means Polar needs to stop !@#$ting on people for no reason, moral opportunism, and every other way that Polar chooses to treat people like !@#$. There are many times when people have been close to bashing their face in. You're not seeing an isolated thought by TOP in this war, and TOP is by no means the only alliance that has a grudge against Polar. They brought this winter upon themselves, and even they will freeze to death in it.
[/quote]

Funny, I don't exactly remember CnG complaining about Polar's misdeeds during the BiPolar conflict.