GOD Declaration

Xiphosis

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kerschbs' timestamp='1322856533' post='2859545']
Says the man with a total of 400k casualties in 3.5 years (did you re-roll, I could have sworn you were older than that.)

GATO, almost unanimously, does not like most of the SF alliances and have not for a long time now (especially GOD.) Do you really think we care about the opinion of VE, an alliance who left GATO hanging in the breeze when they finally joined the cool kids group? If you have a problem with us "acting tough" take a look in the mirror champ.
[/quote]

We ended treaty with you guys not because we joined the 'cool kids' group, but because we realized that there were very few people in your alliance who weren't 12 years old and didn't make us want to wince in embarrassment every time they opened their mouths, so once those few who weren't remedially juvenile retired from government the relationship was no longer tenable.

Probably should not get into this conversation and stick to cat jokes, repeating things that other people say, and talking about winter or whatever.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1322856993' post='2859552']
Yes, I have re-rolled.

I don't care who you dislike nor who it's directed to, what's amusing is you guys starting to act tough automatically after having sucked up enough to CnG to finally have some semblance of power and join on the bandwagon of disliking SF. GATO has always been a follower and always will be.
[/quote]

Join the bandwagon? Some of us have grievances (no pun intended) with GOD that go back to UJW days. Combined with the DT-LOSS debacle, the moral destruction of CSN (an alliance that used to be very close to us,) and fighting most of SF/Chestnut in the last war, and I think that gives us a pretty legitimate reason not to like them.

We been talking !@#$ to CSN/GOD long before CnG, and I'm sure it is going to continue. Nice try though.

[quote name='kerschbs' timestamp='1322858255' post='2859570']
Join the bandwagon? Some of us have grievances (no pun intended) with GOD that go back to UJW days. Combined with the DT-LOSS debacle, the moral destruction of CSN (an alliance that used to be very close to us,) and fighting most of SF/Chestnut in the last war, and I think that gives us a pretty legitimate reason not to like them.

We been talking !@#$ to CSN/GOD long before CnG, and I'm sure it is going to continue. Nice try though.
[/quote]

What greivances could you possibly have from the UJW days?

EDIT: Sorry to dishonor the honored ones here, but like, i have zero idea what he is talking about.

Edited by Emperor Whimsical

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1322859406' post='2859586']

EDIT: Sorry to dishonor the honored ones here, but like, i have zero idea what he is talking about.
[/quote]

If you would like to know, PM me or find me on IRC. As you have pointed out, we are straying a little from far the original topic, which was not my intent.

Sometimes the vitriol gets a little hard to control, apologies.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1322859406' post='2859586']

[/quote]

I agree, it's pretty ridiculous to hold grudges for that long. Then again, why don't you ask your own leader about that one?

[/quote]

Those are some very old grudges (UJW was over 4 years ago). Please feel free to pull a TOP and attack them.

Edited by WarriorConcept

[/quote]

I'd just like to point out that you guys attacked us, we demanded no reparations in the war, and in fact worked very hard to make sure IAA didn't get stuck with reps either.
What reason could you possibly have to hate us over the last war? o_O

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1322864230' post='2859629']
I'd just like to point out that you guys attacked us, we demanded no reparations in the war, and in fact worked very hard to make sure IAA didn't get stuck with reps either.
What reason could you possibly have to hate us over the last war? o_O
[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing. That front of the war seemed very civil and after white peace I can't recall either side being pissed at the other.