Xiphosis

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1322809554' post='2859157']
history is whitewashed
[/quote]
Latent racism. Why does the wash need to be white? Could it not be black, or perhaps rainbow? I will be filing a complaint with FARK immediately.

But on a more serious note. I'm insulted that I was not included in your award thingy. I have clearly been a loyal and steadfast proponent of your demise for what seems to be ages. Since way back when you stomped all over my lovely lawn. Since before you were in vogue. No one has been here like I have for you.

I accept your apology. Carry on.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1322810295' post='2859180']
No matter what anyone has to say about you guys, you have never been anything but the definition of the term ally to us so it's only right that we do our best to reciprocate that favor.

Thank you.
[/quote]

I have to agree, anyone who is thinking they will get a simple curbstomp on GOD might be unpleasantly surprised.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1322810249' post='2859179']
No one asked for your last words.
[/quote]

This would be great ones for you though :)

Anyway, kinda suprised I'm on that list, being an IRON spy and all that :P Still nice list to be on with some fine people :)

o/ GOD
o/ us

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1322812417' post='2859213']
We'd guessed that it would be MHA who would make tonight's crap-post thread. I guess we were wrong. As for the content, it's pretty logical that Xiph would be kissing as much ass as possible at this point in time.
[/quote]

Actually, I said CSN or GOD

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1322837471' post='2859370']
Psst.. place a bet for me on MHA tonight, we'll split the profit.
[/quote]

Does MHA have enough active people to post anything on the OWF anymore? Sounds like a sucker bet to me.

It has been a great time getting to know you, Xiph, and the rest of GOD over the past 4.5ish years! Everything started with Argo when VE introduced us and as you said we got to know each other a lot better as we transitioned into our new home in VE. I am always happy to support GOD, as you are one of my favorite alliances and by far one of our best allies!

tl;dr
[s]We used to have balls when we were on the winning side of the war.[/s]
[s]We don't defend allies, we use them as meatshields.[/s]
[s]Karma: Unwarranted Reps are Unacceptable, SF: Agreed, but an Optional clause is immoral.[/s]
[s]These are my most loyal puppets and umm ermm...[/s]
[s]What L33t guy said.[/s]
Hi, we're SF and we are trying to run away from being completely curbstomped by totally pretending our allies aren't burning for no reason! Cowardice over Valor, Sovereignty over Morality, Sanctuary over Pride!

I knew it would hit it on the dot sooner or later. :smug:

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1322847460' post='2859452']
tl;dr
[s]We used to have balls when we were on the winning side of the war.[/s]
[s]We don't defend allies, we use them as meatshields.[/s]
[s]Karma: Unwarranted Reps are Unacceptable, SF: Agreed, but an Optional clause is immoral.[/s]
[s]These are my most loyal puppets and umm ermm...[/s]
[s]What L33t guy said.[/s]
Hi, we're SF and we are trying to run away from being completely curbstomped by totally pretending our allies aren't burning for no reason! Cowardice over Valor, Sovereignty over Morality, Sanctuary over Pride!

I knew it would hit it on the dot sooner or later. :smug:
[/quote]

Always amusing to see GATO act tough.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1322848659' post='2859462']
Always amusing to see GATO act tough.
[/quote]

Says the man with a total of 400k casualties in 3.5 years (did you re-roll, I could have sworn you were older than that.)

GATO, almost unanimously, does not like most of the SF alliances and have not for a long time now (especially GOD.) Do you really think we care about the opinion of VE, an alliance who left GATO hanging in the breeze when they finally joined the cool kids group? If you have a problem with us "acting tough" take a look in the mirror champ.

[quote name='kerschbs' timestamp='1322856533' post='2859545']
Says the man with a total of 400k casualties in 3.5 years (did you re-roll, I could have sworn you were older than that.)

GATO, almost unanimously, does not like most of the SF alliances and have not for a long time now (especially GOD.) Do you really think we care about the opinion of VE, an alliance who left GATO hanging in the breeze when they finally joined the cool kids group? If you have a problem with us "acting tough" take a look in the mirror champ.
[/quote]

Yes, I have re-rolled.

I don't care who you dislike nor who it's directed to, what's amusing is you guys starting to act tough automatically after having sucked up enough to CnG to finally have some semblance of power and join on the bandwagon of disliking SF. GATO has always been a follower and always will be.