GOD Declaration

Xiphosis

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like another "fake dow" post lol good one also hi typoninja ur cool tums your amassing i can't wait until your back, and Liz you don't deserve to be on this list

other then that GOD i wish you well on your journeys I am so glad this turned out not to be a disbandment

o/ PEACE

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1322812472' post='2859214']
I'm on that other list and it's not very scary. I'm just glad I'm not on the one you are on. :P
[/quote]

You're probably right.

*EDIT: the forums didn't want to quote you for some reason.

Edited by Chuck Normis

[quote name='green muffins' timestamp='1322813960' post='2859233']
looks like nso is in trying times too, they have two people with opposite opinions about an alliance
[/quote]

Holy balls of Admin .. Two people on the same AA with different opinions of Xippy.

(one has a longer history around him than the other ... Just sayin ... )

Edited by Rayvon

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1322812417' post='2859213']
We'd guessed that it would be MHA who would make tonight's crap-post thread. I guess we were wrong. As for the content, it's pretty logical that Xiph would be kissing as much ass as possible at this point in time.[/quote]

And what thread would it be that we'd of made?

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1267342101' post='2207908']
One of the major arguments within our side of Karma in favor of giving white peace was that it'd give those who got it a clean slate to start from. That failed. They all stayed allied to the same people, and they all come out of the wood work whenever a chance at vengeance is presented.

Call me evil if you'd like, but I fully intend on hanging people from the gates if they continue. You guys have been warned well in advance.
[/quote]

Are we getting paranoid over who will be the one hanging from these gates? This is why it is unwise to be a complete dick when you are on top. Fortune is fickle...