Announcement from those Dark Templar people

Fort Pitt

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='deth2munkies' timestamp='1316734256' post='2806276']
I'm talking about things that happened years before you started playing, I don't expect you or him to understand what I'm talking about.
[/quote]
A nations age says nothing about how long a ruler has been playing. Nice try tho. Go bug someone else.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1316720682' post='2806107']
Only one here far bigger then their britches is you Impero and as time and history shows it generally ends other then what you plan. Every alliance whom has ever had the 'power' you are now using to kick sand in others faces has always earned it back 10 fold....Keep throwing around VE's weight and using up that political juice buddy, im enjoying it.
[/quote]

I am definitely enjoying the way you're talking to and about my allies.

[quote]FOK, on the other hand, is an alliance that I was apathetic about since they don't do anything but roll with the tide. You are obviously either very new, naive or both to think that talking big about how you + your allies could kick small alliance X's ass.[/quote]
I never stated that I could "kick small alliance X's ass" did I? Unless you consider DT weak and small....

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1316732364' post='2806249']
second. FOK, DT, come on, weve got bigger fish to fry, so lets forget this !@#$ and move on to bigger and better things
[/quote]
Well I'm angry at the "bigger fish to fry" for doing the same thing that FOK just did. Frankly, I'd rather not consort with extortionists.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1316720682' post='2806107']
Only one here far bigger then their britches is you Impero and as time and history shows it generally ends other then what you plan.
[/quote]
Except for, you know, the last war and all.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1316737009' post='2806310']
Well I'm angry at the "bigger fish to fry" for doing the same thing that FOK just did. Frankly, I'd rather not consort with extortionists.
[/quote]
Those two situations are not the same and you know it too.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1316725368' post='2806161']
How are you going to take anyone down when you are pissing off the very people in this thread who are supposed to help you do it? I think you underestimate the loyalties some alliances have for FOK.

But I digress, keep gnawing at your own leg there!
[/quote]
I agree with this sentiment 100%. Some people need to figure out when to shut up for their own good.

Edited by Azaghul

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1316739174' post='2806346']
And here we go... :rolleyes:
[/quote]
It was a great plan...[i]Polaris[/i] got rolled.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1316739174' post='2806345']
This is ... really making me scratch my head.
[/quote]
Join in!

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1316739404' post='2806348']
It was a great plan...[i]Polaris[/i] got rolled.
[/quote]

We did indeed!
While on the topic of Polaris and this will be my only comment in this thread, D34Th STFU!!!
Everybody including us knows we did some crap arsed things in our past and while we don't now, that doesn't make history not exist.

Now back to your regular programming...

Edited by Dajobo

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1316739174' post='2806346']
And here we go... :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Are you seriously going to sit there and tell me that Impero did not get what he wanted out of that war? You shouldn't lower yourself to chefjoe's level of "argumentation" Hal.

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1316739675' post='2806350']
I'm scratching [i]my head.[/i] Other than FOK's MoFA, everyone seems to understand that none of the complaintants are Templar or FOK.

Please, for the love of Bob, let it go.

12 pages in an apology thread?
[/quote]
Actually only two FOKkers replied here and this thread is literally filled with !@#$.

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1316739675' post='2806350']
I'm scratching [i]my head.[/i] Other than FOK's MoFA, everyone seems to understand that none of the complaintants are Templar or FOK.

Please, for the love of Bob, let it go.

12 pages in an apology thread?
[/quote]

This is why I'm scratching mine as well.

[quote name='CheeKy' timestamp='1316740015' post='2806357']
Actually only two FOKkers replied here and this thread is literally filled with !@#$.
[/quote]
Yes it is (filled with !@#$.) A lot of outside chatter, but apparently, it's slow on the boards these days. Templar have added nothing to the drama (other than arguing with D34TH over Polarian sanctitude.)

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1316739802' post='2806354']
Are you seriously going to sit there and tell me that Impero did not get what he wanted out of that war? You shouldn't lower yourself to chefjoe's level of "argumentation" Hal.[/quote]

In case you forgot...

I was nothing but [i]complimentary[/i] to those that planned and executed the entire operation, up to and including the preemptive strike on NPO. The wind up to the war was more disappointing, and I was critical of it, but that is a completely separate issue.

As for Chefjoe, I'll let him speak for himself, he's a big boy and typically when he makes an observation you might not like it, but he calls it right far more often than he gets it wrong.

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1316738790' post='2806341']
Those two situations are not the same and you know it too.
[/quote]
You're totally right - but I still don't like what they did. The whole situation is just plain stupid and has me annoyed.

[quote name='CheeKy' timestamp='1316740015' post='2806357']
[/quote]
Well, yeah.

Edited by MaGneT

Dark Templar has posted its apology. While laconic, it is sincere. We made mistakes and to make amends, the offended party asked that we apologize publicly. We've done that, and we're agreed to other terms of the agreement to mend fences with FOK. We love our allies and we love their undying support for us: It's clear that we've got some tight friends and their stances are clear. Let us now let what has been said, be said, and say no more of this.

Again, FOK, we apologize for our errors. Let us leave it at that.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1316742202' post='2806389']
More of you and less of D34TH please.
[/quote]

I have a sad thing to say to you: Some dreams can become true, like your first request for example, but the second one will continue to be just a dream, sorry.

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1316741992' post='2806387']
Dark Templar has posted its apology. While laconic, it is sincere. We made mistakes and to make amends, the offended party asked that we apologize publicly. We've done that, and we're agreed to other terms of the agreement to mend fences with FOK. We love our allies and we love their undying support for us: It's clear that we've got some tight friends and their stances are clear. Let us now let what has been said, be said, and say no more of this.

Again, FOK, we apologize for our errors. Let us leave it at that.
[/quote]

I second this. There's been resolution in this situation and there's not much to discuss at this point.

I motion that we cease talking about Polar ITT as it's more than pseudo-random given the OP.