Announcement from those Dark Templar people

Fort Pitt

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1316943904' post='2808071']
Seems a majority of the people here misread my quote. I'm not saying that it was only the action of Bob that was causing MJ to burn bridges, I said it was a part of it. I'm of the opinion that the actions of any rogue are just that, the actions of the rogue. Never did I state that it was condoned by MJ or DT. The thing is, if a highprofile member of an alliance goes rogue it makes the former alliance look silly. This has always been the case and the more recent case of Vladimir made some people angry at TOP too.

It's all about perception and Bob isn't making DT or MJ look any better here, on top of that several other high-profile members of MJ are giving out the impression that MJ now severely dislike PB. And that's very dangerous for MJ since people act upon perceptions.

I know because I was very vocally against several alliances in the past and that always came down to those alliances disliking/hating my alliance.
[/quote]

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1316905961' post='2807730']
Yeah you just did DT and in extention MJ a lot of favors.
[/quote]

You did not say it was part of the problem, you said "you(bob) JUST did DT and MJ alot of favors" What you said and what you think you said are completely different.

Your part about disliking PB being very dangerous for MJ seems like a veiled threat imo

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You read what you want to read Sarmatian. The one was in regards to what Kowalski and what he probably meant and the other was in regards with my own opinion.

Fact remains Bob didn't do DT nor MJ any favors by rogueing rogue.

And about the veiled threat, that's hilarious. If any it was a warning how going on this path will eventually distant them from more people and that is never good in the world of cybernations.

[quote name='dvdcchn' timestamp='1316844804' post='2807244']
MK is told to [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105405&view=findpost&p=2805116"]hush[/url] as well
[/quote]
Shh, listen. Did you hear that? That was the sound of a joke flying high above your head.

[quote name='Timmehhh' timestamp='1316941534' post='2808067']
Good to see you are hitting the weakest spots in our alliance :) Hopefully they will learn of this and be better prepared for war after this. All three have also been informed about the 19% tax rate. Thanks a lot!
[/quote]
I had thought I had edited that out, my apologies.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1316906061' post='2807731']
That's cute how you consider PB charging Mj reps to be Mj burning bridges.
[/quote]
[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1316921555' post='2807932']
Really, because a nation goes rogue on his own without any support of DT or MJ for that matter and this burns bridges with PB, you are reaching man. News flash man, nations go rogue on a daily basis without any support from their previous alliance.
[/quote]
ITT = in this thread.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1316926185' post='2807976']
For that matter, in the negotiations phase DT and FOK were both relatively civil. It's this !@#$% retarded thread and the senseless bickering that is giving people the impression that something is wrong.
[/quote]
This guy gets it.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1316926185' post='2807976']
For that matter, in the negotiations phase DT and FOK were both relatively civil. It's this !@#$% retarded thread and the senseless bickering that is giving people the impression that something is wrong.
[/quote]

Exactly why this announcement should have been avoided and done in private between DT and FoK

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1317233313' post='2810333']
Exactly why this announcement should have been avoided and done in private between DT and FoK
[/quote]

I'm inclined to agree, but I don't look back and play on hypotheticals. Instead I'd rather we all just forget this unfortunate and unnecessary thread. Starting... now.