An Invitation from the Mushroom Kingdom

lebubu

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1309936142' post='2750204']
Truly, Grub's narrative where Polar set up TOP as part of a grand scheme is pretty crazy.

DERP.
[/quote]

It's pretty crazy alright. Grub saw the opportunity handed to him on a silver plate and he took it. There's no grand scheme as Grub would like to put it.

Grow faster Polar. TOP awaits, along with a few friends

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1309856150' post='2749258']
I spoke to the people who mattered, clearly you didn't and still don't. Any smart alliance would have kept me in a cupboard somewhere rather than have me continue whatever it is I am accused of. I still don't really know what I did to upset some of you, did I betray TOP or not?
[/quote]I foresee this tactic working out well for you.

Truly Polar government are a smarter breed than the rest of us.

[quote name='Zero-One' timestamp='1309954875' post='2750324']
It's pretty crazy alright. Grub saw the opportunity handed to him on a silver plate and he took it. There's no grand scheme as Grub would like to put it.
[/quote]

More accurate would be to say that he went to pieces at the beginning of the conflict at large and began acting nonsensically. There wasn't much method to his actions at all.

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1310075921' post='2751670']
More to ravage and feast on.
[/quote]

Seems like we could deny them their feast then doesn't it. I refuse to be a play along, come and get me right now or be the cowards you know you are.

If TOP is so uncontrollably incensed as they claim, surely the inconvenient nature of the status of our alliances is quite secondary to the need to punish evil Polaris. Lots of empty rhetoric, lots of ranting and no actual execution... sums up TOP perfectly.

Also Crymson, LOL, you are truly deluded if you think your constant revisions will ever be the truth. You can parrot the lines over and over and over again, but there is never a chance that it is true or that it ever will be. Perhaps if I dropped the logs from that period people would actually see who was over the edge and who was simply a victim of circumstances.... :P

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1310078255' post='2751712']
We've never claimed to be uncontrollably incensed, [b]idiot[/b].
[/quote]

Dude, it's ok, calm down. I know you can't control being incensed right now, but think happy thoughts!

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1310083139' post='2751767']
Get a grip Feanor. Your tantrums and personal attacks just make you look a fool. What this has to do with MK moving a topic is beyond me anyway.
[/quote]
I guess stating a fact means your throwing a tantrum nowadays. Who knew?

[quote name='Zero-One' timestamp='1309954875' post='2750324']

Grow faster Polar. TOP awaits, along with a few friends
[/quote]
What will start the war on Polar where TOP gets its revenge?

1) VE style it and plant the CB.
2) Just up and declare and accuse Polar of being too damn good and needing to be smacked down because the world cannot again exist with a strong Polaris.

Zero-One, at least you are being honest and stating that Polar will be targeted again just so TOP can get its revenge. It's known, we just need the when. The why will be trumped up as necessary.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1310084059' post='2751788']
Zero-One, at least you are being honest and stating that Polar will be targeted again just so TOP can get its revenge. It's known, we just need the when. [b]The why will be trumped up as necessary.[/b][/quote]

Probably not actually. TOP will just attack NpO for the stated reason that they are complete losers. They've been pretty open about this for some time. I don't like either alliance so I'll just watch them both burn.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1310084566' post='2751793']
Probably not actually. TOP will just attack NpO for the stated reason that they are complete losers. They've been pretty open about this for some time. I don't like either alliance so I'll just watch them both burn.
[/quote]
Atleast we're honest folk. :P

Jaiar: September 15th.

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1310084947' post='2751797']
Atleast we're honest folk. :P
[/quote]

Oh yeah, I'm not criticising you for that. :P It's a pretty ballsy thing to do. If there's one thing that can be said for TOP it's that they have balls, especially after the pre-emptive strike on C&G. I wouldn't mind you lot particularly if Crymson wasn't so unpleasant all the time.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1310077348' post='2751691']
I refuse to be a play along, come and get me right now or be the cowards you know you are.
[/quote]

Not being able to hit you because the majority of your alliance is out of range does not make them cowards, hope this helps.

the amount of class exhibited in this thread makes me feel like I'm stuck in summer school.

1) Polaris; I love you guys but seriously until your situation drastically improves you don't really have room to be cocky. Either make friends or just shut up.
2) TOP (and friends): you guys are, for the most part, !@#$%bags. Stop pretending like NpO still owes you jack from BiPolar, when 90% of the field (including a current very close ally, but I'm sure you can conveniently forget that) laughed at your stupid ass when you attacked CnG
3) MK; not cool. What's said in private needs to stay in private. Someone mentioned something about "oh we're not allies anymore". That's a !@#$%* excuse and you know it. The treaty web is as dynamic as anything else around here, and if you want to ride that train, then every one of your allies would be stupid to post something private in your embassies, knowing that when the day comes that you are no longer allied, then all that private stuff is open to the public. Bad precedent, to say the least.

my 2 cents anyways.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1310101280' post='2752123']
the amount of class exhibited in this thread makes me feel like I'm stuck in summer school.

1) Polaris; I love you guys but seriously until your situation drastically improves you don't really have room to be cocky. Either make friends or just shut up.
2) TOP (and friends): you guys are, for the most part, !@#$%bags. Stop pretending like NpO still owes you jack from BiPolar, when 90% of the field (including a current very close ally, but I'm sure you can conveniently forget that) laughed at your stupid ass when you attacked CnG
3) MK; not cool. What's said in private needs to stay in private. Someone mentioned something about "oh we're not allies anymore". That's a !@#$%* excuse and you know it. The treaty web is as dynamic as anything else around here, and if you want to ride that train, then every one of your allies would be stupid to post something private in your embassies, knowing that when the day comes that you are no longer allied, then all that private stuff is open to the public. Bad precedent, to say the least.

my 2 cents anyways.
[/quote]

I would like to point out that the vast majority of us are not acting cocky in the least, and indeed we are acutely aware of what our current position is.

[quote name='Moridin' timestamp='1310127353' post='2752336']
I would like to point out that the vast majority of us are not acting cocky in the least, and indeed we are acutely aware of what our current position is.
[/quote]

ya I was trying to hint to the minority without naming any names.