Fark Announcement

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1308870732' post='2739685']
Some might want to roll NoR, but it doesn't mean they are going to.
[/quote]

He is a FARK .gov member, it means something IC unlike the crap they are using for tensions...

edit-spelling

Edited by chefjoe

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1308871122' post='2739689']
In the past week, DR and Mj have probably fought all major groupings in various hypothetical scenarios[threads]...but nobody wants us to hit the Pillowfort..Dont forget..they're the Lannisters and Feanor is the imp.
[/quote]

Well...we do crap gold.

Bring it quacker! :D

To all of the people saying NoR is Nazi themed, you're all idiots. They have a Kaiser not a Furher. They're an Imperial Germany themed alliance, so just because you see the word Reich and the entirety of you history knowledge comes from your tenth grade social studies class doesn't give you free rein to mischaracterize a whole alliance because of your own biases or laziness. So shut the hell up already.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1308870732' post='2739685']
Some might want to roll NoR, but it doesn't mean they are going to.

Hell, I've [i]wanted[/i] to roll a bunch of people for years, but it doesn't mean I have TL's made or anything.
[/quote]
if anyone decides to roll NoR, LoSS will be there for them. :awesome:

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1308871160' post='2739692']
:D, now who did you have in mind there?
[/quote]
Okay, I lied. I actually did have TL's for you guys. :P

[quote name='Striderwanabe' timestamp='1308871233' post='2739693']
Because FARK would go through the trouble to plant a spy in NoR in a terrible attempt to reveal some hidden "truth," all for the purpose of NOT doing anything about it. That plan is about as smart as some of the jokes that have been made in this thread by their members, so yeah...I guess it's plausible.
[/quote]
I assume you have evidence to back up that claim? If so, I await the DoW.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1308870485' post='2739682']
Here is but a brief sample, id post the rest but your .gov member says far to many OOC statements in them for me to post verbatim here.

Anymore lies you wanna spout about not having plans on NoR???
[/quote]

This seems legit. Aquahog engage!

[quote name='seanvdb' timestamp='1308872818' post='2739710']
This seems legit. Aquahog engage!
[/quote]

far more legit then FARK claiming he is no .gov member and had no plan for NoR based off of [ooc]OOC[/ooc] bs

your attempted flippant deflection of the fact you guys stepped on your dicks and are being laughed at over the cyberverse is just as transparent as a wet tshirt contest.

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1308873350' post='2739717']
far more legit then FARK claiming he is no .gov member and had no plan for NoR based off of OOC bs

your attempted flippant deflection of the fact you guys stepped on your dicks and are being laughed at over the cyberverse is just as transparent as a wet tshirt contest.
[/quote]

Yea or we just don't care. Whatever works for you!

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1308873350' post='2739717']
far more legit then FARK claiming he is no .gov member and had no plan for NoR based off of OOC bs

[/quote]

We haven't claimed that we don't want to attack anyone. In fact, we want to attack most folks like you. However, we're not going to put our allies in a position where they have to cover our posteriors. Do I despise Nordreich for their ties to the global white supremacist movement, specifically the [url="http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2007/summer/american-front-the-sequel"]American Front[/url]? Of course.

[quote name='Happy The Hobo' timestamp='1308873790' post='2739725']
We haven't claimed that we don't want to attack anyone. In fact, we want to attack most folks like you. However, we're not going to put our allies in a position where they have to cover our posteriors. Do I despise Nordreich for their ties to the global white supremacist movement, specifically the [url="http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2007/summer/american-front-the-sequel"]American Front[/url]? Of course.
[/quote]

Ah so you do admit you want to attack and disband NoR for ooc reason?

Hai slayer99, have you met FARK? ohyea nvm...

So we have established you did mean exactly what your .gov member said, that your other .gov member whom said it wasnt true was lying, and that FARK wants to bring OOC issues into the cyberverse...

:awesome: you guys really are doinitrite :lol1:

Well crap. I guess we can't hide it anymore. We hate pretty much anyone that isn't fark or fark's allies, and to be honest we actively work to find ways to attack all of you. Have been for a while now. NoR just happened to be next on the list. But it looks like youve foiled us. You win this round, rest of CN.

We'll get you next time! Next tiiiiiiiiiiiimmee...........!

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1308874242' post='2739732']
Wasn't that one of your closest allies?
[/quote]

yes it was at the time, which puts me in a unique position to see the same behavior in others.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1308874242' post='2739732']
Wasn't that one of your closest allies?
[/quote]

Come on Impero, you're better than this. Attacking an alliance for those they used to be allied to in the past?

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1308874311' post='2739734']
yes it was at the time, which puts me in a unique position to see the same behavior in others.
[/quote]

I bet.

[quote]Come on Impero, you're better than this. Attacking an alliance for those they used to be allied to in the past? [/quote]

No attack, just a question.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1308862923' post='2739605']
Some things aint that funny, SOM.
[/quote]

You seriously assumed that the Internet would take this issue completely seriously? While I do not care for the jokes myself (I do fancy a dead baby joke or two in passing though), they are, nonetheless, still jokes, whether I personally find them or not. I can't say that I don't feel a little disappointed in you for actually just realizing that people with immense amount(s) of derp still exist... even ones with extensive brain injuries (I'll beat you to the all-to-common punchline this time ;)).

Likewise, I think everyone can agree that CNIntel brings a lot to the table in terms of entertainment. :wub:

Edited by SpacingOutMan

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1308869491' post='2739670']
No offense but, I'm willing to bet Duckroll & Mjolnir alone can take out SF and XX. Just sayin'

Confusion.
[/quote]

Do you believe they'd be fighting them alone though? GOD and VE still have that whole MDAP thing going on, and Sparta and MHA are both tied directly to Umbrella. I believe FOK is tied to FARK and R&R. CSN is tied to GOONS. So it looks like you'd get PB along with your XX/SF. I don't believe either DR or Mj are quite so tied into the Pandoran/DH ruling structure.

At that point I can't believe MK would activate their PIAoDPT or whatever it is exactly with NoR either. So unless there was a rash of treaty cancellations it would most likely just be DR and Mj getting rolled for a few months.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1308874078' post='2739729']
Ah so you do admit you want to attack and disband NoR for ooc reason?

Hai slayer99, have you met FARK? ohyea nvm...

So we have established you did mean exactly what your .gov member said, that your other .gov member whom said it wasnt true was lying, and that FARK wants to bring OOC issues into the cyberverse...

:awesome: you guys really are doinitrite :lol1:
[/quote]
Not sure where he said disband in there. There's a big difference between venting one's disdain for another via nuclear warheads and wiping them off the face of Bob completely.