• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one confuses me greatly.

Can you explain how a picture of the Battle of Bunker hill relates? Are you saying Polaris represents the entrenched Americans (that the British will eventually overtake and win the day against)?

Are you saying to not be an officer leading from the front? That officers (alliance leaders) should lead from behind?

Or are you trying to say that NPO is the British Empire and oppressing the world and no one should want to affiliate themselves with them?

Perhaps this means that NPO is leading the charge, and no one should be them? But I don't understand any of the text if so.

Can you please clarify thanks.

NPO dies in front to advance Imperialism while others profit elsewhere

The idea to name the war the "Slowpoke War" was suggested. I was inspired to make this. I know its not original, but you guys really don't want to see the comic I tried to draw.

exkg3.jpg

Nice one, and one of the best names for the war so far.

Round and round the wheel it goes. What will be next? Nobody knows!

9OJEnD8.png

Bonus for remembering the ampersand. Edited by Garion

The idea to name the war the "Slowpoke War" was suggested. I was inspired to make this. I know its not original, but you guys really don't want to see the comic I tried to draw.

exkg3.jpg

You didn't even use the meme right. This is not brilliant. The people above are the equivalent of your mom telling you you're special and going to amount to something. 

The meme is supposed to be when you realized something that happened a long time ago. 

It would be brilliant if you made the slowpoke the theme of an alliance that should have entered immediately but didn't and the caption being 'hey guys our ally was attacked.' Or something. I don't know I'm not funny. I do know you're wrong though.

Also, shahenshah's sig is sexy.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

You didn't even use the meme right. This is not brilliant. The people above are the equivalent of your mom telling you you're special and going to amount to something. 

The meme is supposed to be when you realized something that happened a long time ago. 

It would be brilliant if you made the slowpoke the theme of an alliance that should have entered immediately but didn't and the caption being 'hey guys our ally was attacked.' Or something. I don't know I'm not funny. I do know you're wrong though.

Also, shahenshah's sig is sexy.

I felt like that was the case, actually. Oh well. Thanks for being honest, at least.

I still don't understand why people try to make me out to be a spokesperson, I have been !@#$posting for like 8 years now.

Well, generally government in alliances represent their alliance. Also this,

I was speaking for RIA

Well, generally government in alliances represent their alliance. Also this,

And that's really cool that you, not sure if that's speaking for RIA or not, never disregards a treaty. 

Was the only thing I was replying to in an official capacity, I am an opinionated person, if you'd like I will color official gov statements in like purple I guess, Rebel Virgina does blue already, maybe some italics to make it look fancy? I dunno.

Was the only thing I was replying to in an official capacity, I am an opinionated person, if you'd like I will color official gov statements in like purple I guess, Rebel Virgina does blue already, maybe some italics to make it look fancy? I dunno.

Sounds like a great idea, then I'll know what to scroll past with just a cursory glace.