• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm disappointed in everyone except Auctor.   You people are terrible, and you should feel terrible.

We do feel terrible. Or drunk.

Yes, I do believe that feeling is drunk.

Speaking of which...

"Why don’t Jewish mothers drink?

Alcohol interferes with their suffering."

What? not funny...

"A drunk was in front of a judge.

The judge says, ‘You’ve been brought here for drinking.’

The drunk says ‘Okay, let’s get started.’":

4A8h5PK.jpg

JOIN THE STRUGGLE FOR ALLIANCE SOVEREIGNTY!

This one confuses me greatly.

Can you explain how a picture of the Battle of Bunker hill relates? Are you saying Polaris represents the entrenched Americans (that the British will eventually overtake and win the day against)?

Are you saying to not be an officer leading from the front? That officers (alliance leaders) should lead from behind?

Or are you trying to say that NPO is the British Empire and oppressing the world and no one should want to affiliate themselves with them?

Perhaps this means that NPO is leading the charge, and no one should be them? But I don't understand any of the text if so.

Can you please clarify thanks.

This one confuses me greatly.

Can you explain how a picture of the Battle of Bunker hill relates? Are you saying Polaris represents the entrenched Americans (that the British will eventually overtake and win the day against)?

Are you saying to not be an officer leading from the front? That officers (alliance leaders) should lead from behind?

Or are you trying to say that NPO is the British Empire and oppressing the world and no one should want to affiliate themselves with them?

Perhaps this means that NPO is leading the charge, and no one should be them? But I don't understand any of the text if so.

Can you please clarify thanks.

I take it that we need to invest in better clips for our hats.