• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the holidays are a great time to spend with friends and family:

WUBnXUd.png

Such generosity. I seem to recall a crowd bashing IRON for suspicious dealings not so long ago, I wonder where that crowd is right now.

HHONLVI.gif

Looks like old news to me.

I wonder how many times we'll see that screenshot and people will pretend it's good propaganda.Yes, it is a telling image if you add proper context, but without context it isn't even remotely impressive.

Telling that no one believed TOP would burn for AFM or XX?

Such generosity. I seem to recall a crowd bashing IRON for suspicious dealings not so long ago, I wonder where that crowd is right now.

Maybe they decided since nothing's being done about it, why not do it themselves.

Just a guess.

Maybe they decided since nothing's being done about it, why not do it themselves.

Just a guess.

Good point, it's not really hypocrisy if you're doing the same thing.

Just a guess.

Looks like that much coordination has gone into giving him tech for a while (years).  Maybe they preempted?

More than likely to be caused by Doombird Doomcave than anything.

Actually, near the bottom of that list, those people are at around 100k NS. I know DBDC are scary and all, but they're still limited to hitting people in range of themselves.

Don't knock the strategy, it allows TOP to win the next war!

He who hides instead of fights lives to hide another day, right?

Charles you have a winning strategy yourself. Sell everything and declare on a bunch of brand new nations without a single wonder, then buy up. throw around some nukes and laugh. OOps, you go to high and someone that can fight your wonders hits you so you turtle and cry. and sell down and hide for a while. Then declare on guys that are under a month old when you can. etc.

Now I have a novel Idea. Granted I'm fighting two of MI6s good nations right now (along with someone who is probably unconscious) but how about you buy up and fight me.

This is me calling you out. Come fight me Charles. I'll even promise not to nuke for 24 hours :)

To the rest of MI6, I like you guys

He who hides instead of fights lives to hide another day, right?

Charles you have a winning strategy yourself. Sell everything and declare on a bunch of brand new nations without a single wonder, then buy up. throw around some nukes and laugh. OOps, you go to high and someone that can fight your wonders hits you so you turtle and cry. and sell down and hide for a while. Then declare on guys that are under a month old when you can. etc.

Now I have a novel Idea. Granted I'm fighting two of MI6s good nations right now (along with someone who is probably unconscious) but how about you buy up and fight me.

This is me calling you out. Come fight me Charles. I'll even promise not to nuke for 24 hours :)

To the rest of MI6, I like you guys

To be fair, your entire alliance has done this against us. It's at least privately accepted as a standard tactic to maximize the monetary value of damage while reducing damage taken.

Edited by IYIyTh