I have a question about EQ

Atmosfear

Obviously you have been living under a rock since the beginning of the war. I was referring to the EQ's original DoW that involved an "attack on one is an attack on all." And the sad part is, you guys tried to "undeclare," lmao.

I've been in the thick of the fight since the beginning. I am in Ai. We undeclared nothing. And MK declared on us, and hence the rest of the EQ coalition, not the other way around.

Perhaps you have been living under a rock? You seem to have everything backwards.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because your protector and their direct allies have been the cause of every single dogpile war for the past 3 years, it's only fitting they're getting dogpiled.

This eye for an eye business just means there is no progress. You are no better then your perceived oppression. 

Infra hugging? Do you know what infra I started at before this war? I'd burn every pixel for my brothers and sisters.. for victory.. for glory. That's why I am a builder and a destroyer of nations.. it tends not just to be my enemy's that I sacrifice to War. But.. what would Competence Coaltion know about sacrifice? To them self-sacrifice for a greater cause is illogical, save a few alliances who don't seem to mind being exploited.

If the leading alliances knew anything about self-sacrifice. I'd fear them more.

Umbrella.. is just going to get them all burned. I pity them.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Well Atmosfear, hasn't your attitude changed.  Just the other week in your bio you were puffing out your chest, demanding no-one so incompetent as to have under 5k tech declare on you and now here you are starting a thread like this, whining about the lack of ghost declarations to link in alliances.

I was checking the war chart and Ai's treaties; there appears to be no treaty between DB4D or Sparta, and GOONS appears to

only be attacking Ai.

I believe GOONS has stated "We'll do whatever we want, if you don't like it, do something about it".

It appears someone is doing something.

And you, for your part, are whining about it.

Well Atmosfear, hasn't your attitude changed.  Just the other week in your bio you were puffing out your chest, demanding no-one so incompetent as to have under 5k tech declare on you and now here you are starting a thread like this, whining about the lack of ghost declarations to link in alliances.

Now that the surrenders have started to come...

HEY YA KNOW WHAT, I also have a question for EQ.

If your coalition were any pop band currently in the top 50 according to billboard, which would you be?

If it has to be a band, gotta be Imagine Dragons for "Radioactive."

Why on earth are we at war with MK, why they've never been anything but complete and utter fine gentlemen to us?

Evil Pacifica must have hypnotized us into doing their bidding.

I'll admit, I chuckled at this one.

Awful thread is awful (coming from someone fighting EQ.)

This eye for an eye business just means there is no progress. You are no better then your perceived oppression. 

This, "we totally didn't mean to roll you" attitude is why you're getting rolled, what is it that's in some TOP signatures? you did the sowing, now we do the reaping.

The alliances that rolled you 2 times.

"but we're nice guys now and have totally made up for that."

perceived?

if they can explain why the majority of EQ has any reason to trust DH and therefore C&G, be my guest.

HEY YA KNOW WHAT, I also have a question for EQ.

If your coalition were any pop band currently in the top 50 according to billboard, which would you be?

does it have to be a band band, or a solo act?

I've been in the thick of the fight since the beginning. I am in Ai. We undeclared nothing. And MK declared on us, and hence the rest of the EQ coalition, not the other way around.

Perhaps you have been living under a rock? You seem to have everything backwards.

I think there's a miscommunication between us. I wasn't referring to MK's declaration on Ai or Ai's declaration on Umbrella, just on EQ coalition as a whole (I think the large portion of unified EQ anyway), attempted to change its DoW via undeclaring to prevent NG from entering the DeQ side. 

Overall, this war has been interesting so far and really fun, lol. To be honest, Atmosfear's experience definitely contradicts my experience in this war, I haven't seen a lot of incompetent fighters at all on EQ's side as far as I know. I'll give that credit to GLoF, they have a bunch of excellent fighters and I'm glad we declared on them, they seem to be a good bunch of people, particularly Ben Stalk, Evry, and Druglord 2 but I'm sure the rest of them are just as awesome. 

For King Wally, he's got a point, good job. An eye for an eye continues to be the thread of this whole war, who knew?

Edited by Lord Hershey

This, "we totally didn't mean to roll you" attitude is why you're getting rolled, what is it that's in some TOP signatures? you did the sowing, now we do the reaping.

I never said we didn't mean to roll you. I full admit wrong-doing by the powers that be (although I wasn't really around for this era) including us as enablers of the powers. But so far all I see is the same mistakes being made which means this isn't a moral conquest or anything to do with the "Equilibrium" mantra. This is a simple power grab. And that is fine by me. Just please get off your high horse and stop acting like your better then me for some transcendent reason which you don't have.