I have a question about EQ

Atmosfear

If by people,  you mean an RIA member whom people have born witness to, and acknowledged publicly has been almost stalkerishly creepy to me in public IRC channels.... A joke of a former alliance leader who changes opinions and loyalties as often as I change my socks. And a former leader of a joke alliance whom is not respected by and is barely tolerated by even its closest of allies, and who is almost universally disdained by its allies of allies, then I would consider such opposition to be far more supportive of my knowledge than a detraction from it.

I never claimed to be liked by anyone. I've always been fairly low profile outside of Sparta. The only reason I post on these boards is to enflame the wounds of DH and CnG. I really don't care what anyone thinks of me. And again, you like to cast stones while living in a glass home. Last time I checked, Umbrella hated you and your alliance as much as NPO and AI. Good luck getting that rebuilding aid when this war's all over! You're being used as much as anyone in your coalition. But your ignorance/pride is preventing you from realizing it.

Burn baby burn, I say.

Edited by Enamel32

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're all out to get you Rush, it must be because only you know the truth

Yet another misrepresentation. They do get old. I am certainly not the only person who knows the truth. I am certainly nobody knows ALL of the truth. I am someone who knows the truth about that which I choose to speak, because of intimate involvement. I do not place myself on a pedestal of knowledge, there is much more (since my retirement) that I do NOT know than there is that I do know , but this does not detract from the accuracy about the things I choose to speak about.

Brilliant! If no one says it's a lie them everything I say is true! Wow, talk about egotistical.

As someone who used to like you, stop going with this grudge. You're looking pretty fucking silly. Consider that you're on the same side as notable shitposters James Dahl and Pearl.

Edited by Neo Uruk

I never claimed to be liked by anyone. I've always been fairly low profile outside of Sparta. The only reason I post on these boards is to enflame the wounds of DH and CnG. I really don't care what anyone thinks of me. And again, you like to cast stones while living in a glass home. Last time I checked, Umbrella hated you and your alliance as much as NPO and AI. Good luck getting that rebuilding aid when this war's all over! You're being used as much as anyone in your coalition. But your ignorance/pride is preventing you from realizing it.

Burn baby burn, I say.

Whatever Umbrella's opinion of TLR may or may not be is not particularly relevant. It is no secret that the 3 alliances that made up TLR have always felt disrespected as entities by specific Umbrella gov (Roquentin, Raken, even JA). You seem to have a misconception that we are fighting this war for Umbrella. We are not. We are here for our allies (GOONS, MK, INT, ODN). We gladly fight for these friends of ours. It is no secret that these 4 have a marriage to Umbrella. So be it. It is a much more palletable path than going down the other road and having a marriage to SF/XX. To a man, you will not find one person in TLR, not one... who would RATHER be on the other side. it is sad that we have an ally on that side, but the stench coming from the rest of that coalition is unbearable to us. If that means fighting Umbrella's war for our allies is what it takes to keep the stench off of us, then we do so with a smile on our faces. 

If by shitposter, you mean, "makes words that get me butthurt :( " That's a title I'd accept with open arms!

I appreciate this new metric, the Ogaden metric for posting.  Omni I rate you 1.53 Ogadens

bahahaha

Edited by Enamel32

And taking tons more damage than us. Now trot out the line that the smaller side always does more damage. 

According to the bloc NS loss chart, you've lost 12M ns, and XX/SF have lost 10, when in fact the smaller side should be doing more damage. Please, make a lengthy post I'm not, or anyone else for that matter, is going to read about how I'm not counting the 10 other micros hitting you. You don't have much to brag about, but keep trying.

I'm off to work, ttyl

Edited by Enamel32

According to the bloc NS loss chart, you've lost 12M ns, and XX/SF have lost 10, when in fact the smaller side should be doing more damage. Please, make a lengthy post I'm not, or anyone else for that matter, is going to read about how I'm not counting the 10 other micros hitting you. You don't have much to brag about, but keep trying.

I'm off to work, ttyl

Lol, this is where you ignore that we are also at war with MCXA, NATO, NADC, NEW, and about a dozen other alliances. I am also ecstatic that you trotted out the smaller side should do more damage line.... since I have already proven it has never EVER happened in a global war before. Stick to it bro. Stick to it. MCXA... NATO....NADC... NEW...Polar... TTK... Micros..... you are so cute.

Lol, this is where you ignore that we are also at war with MCXA, NATO, NADC, NEW, and about a dozen other alliances. I am also ecstatic that you trotted out the smaller side should do more damage line.... since I have already proven it has never EVER happened in a global war before. Stick to it bro. Stick to it. MCXA... NATO....NADC... NEW...Polar... TTK... Micros..... you are so cute.

You would also have to ignore they are at war with more alliances than those that comprise CnG.

Edited by Commander shepard

You literally claimed TTK was more relevant than GOONS and could defeat us.

You're the delusional one.

You are literally Umbrella's toilet paper, enjoy your relevancy.

Last time I checked, TTK is still capable of engaging beyond the 1,000 infra range, and without external foreign aid monetary drops.

GOONS? can't.

Edited by Krashnaia

You would also have to ignore they are at war with more alliances than those that comprise CnG.

Of course they are... and no matter how much you add up the damage, we are dishing out WAY more than we are taking. And it has never happened in a global war before.

Edited by Rush Sykes

This war is a charade, though. We were employing a war-time strategy that directly affected the outcome of an ongoing war. You baselessly hit somebody because you decided they were your enemy.

Even Umbrella has stated that the reasons for the war was sound. So, it is far from baseless.

DH has considered many alliances to be enemies and hit them for that very reason. That is the main reason for the war against NPO, the main reason for the Dave War. So, please keep trying to refute what I am saying, all you are doing is showing how utterly ridiculous DH has been in the past. Keep pointing out the hypocrisy of your position.

Last time I checked, TTK is still capable of engaging beyond the 1,000 infra range, and without external foreign aid monetary drops.

GOONS? can't.

Last time I checked, we're applying more pressure on our opponents than TTK.

As someone who used to like you, stop going with this grudge. You're looking pretty fucking silly. Consider that you're on the same side as notable shitposters James Dahl and Pearl.

Dude, you realize you are on the same side as such notable shitposters as Neo Uruk... So, you have very little room to talk mate.

Didn't FAN initially do far more damage to NPO? Didn't MK also do more damage to NPO? If not, then I would hope MK would just shut the fuck up about their war skills since that war was the major basis for all of that...

Even Umbrella has stated that the reasons for the war was sound. So, it is far from baseless.

DH has considered many alliances to be enemies and hit them for that very reason. That is the main reason for the war against NPO, the main reason for the Dave War. So, please keep trying to refute what I am saying, all you are doing is showing how utterly ridiculous DH has been in the past. Keep pointing out the hypocrisy of your position.

haha you can't be serious

Dude, you realize you are on the same side as such notable shitposters as Neo Uruk... So, you have very little room to talk mate.

User Dochartaigh accuses another of being a shitposter.

Didn't
FAN initially do far more damage to NPO? Didn't MK also do more damage
to NPO? If not, then I would hope MK would just shut the fuck up about
their war skills since that war was the major basis for all of that...

MK didn't compose their entire coalition, idiot.

Edited by Neo Uruk

haha you can't be serious

User Dochartaigh accuses another of being a shitposter.

MK didn't compose their entire coalition, idiot.

Wait, you seriously believe that DH did not state SF/XX were the enemy and thus rolled them a couple of times over? hahahahahahahahaha

Yup, good come back.

No, but they were on the smaller side thus according to Rush, have never done more damage. Nice personal attack. Can't actually refute what I state so you go ad hominem.

Dude, you realize you are on the same side as such notable shitposters as Neo Uruk

Can't actually refute what I state so you go ad hominem.

Good night everybody.

And I do realize the hypocrisy about complaining about double standards when I've previous complained about complaining about double standards. Sue me.

Wait, you seriously believe that DH did not state SF/XX were the enemy and thus rolled them a couple of times over? hahahahahahahahaha

Yup, good come back.

No, but they were on the smaller side thus according to Rush, have never done more damage. Nice personal attack. Can't actually refute what I state so you go ad hominem.

DH was caught between opposing camps for that war, actually. Dave War, I've stated, I don't really think was warranted.

And Rush was talking on a coalition level, thus I did refute your statement.