A Notice From Darkstar

[center][img]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/7991/flag2f.png[/img][/center]

Well hello there. I didn't think I'd be making this announcement. However, Darkstar has gotten to the point of deathly inactivity. I won't waste time trying to blame it on people other than myself, but the main point is that I, and those that were active in Darkstar, enjoyed it for the time that we were part of it.

That said, as High King of Darkstar, I have sovereign rule over Darkstar. As such, I asked Archon last night if the Mushroom Kingdom could absorb Darkstar. After some discussion, he accepted. Nearly needless to say, MK will continue to defend those who're under the Darkstar AA from raids or attacks over the next 30 days.

I thank everyone who visited Darkstars forums, and I thank everyone who became a Darkstar citizen - you're all great. To the latter, you are not explicitly required to join Mushroom Kingdom, but you are highly encouraged to do so.

For the last time,

[i]- Lord of Destruction, High King of Darkstar[/i]

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to pop in here, tip my hat to an old friend, and verify the veracity of his words. Mushroom Kingdom will be welcoming these Darkstar folks into our home, and we will most certainly be continuing to defend those Darkstar nations as per our protectorate obligation (and out of the good will of our hearts, of course).

I'd make it all official-like with signatures and whatnot, but who needs those anyway?

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='29 March 2010 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1269895599' post='2240269']
RIP Darkstar, it's sad to lose you as an alliance but a great triumph that we gain you as members. Plus sanction ahoy!
[/quote]

I looked at the numbers - I don't think MK will be sanctioned :(

Very close, though.

I feel like 6 months later we'll find out this was a plot to infiltrate yet another CnG alliance ;-P

On a more serious note, it's too bad to hear this; Darkstar started out being small and charismatic... if only inactivity didn't set in. :-/

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='30 March 2010 - 12:28 AM' timestamp='1269905262' post='2240467']
[color="#0000FF"]I am glad to see one less alliance in the world.[/color]
[/quote]
While I agree with you on this RV, there would have been a lot of better alliances to lose than this one.

Sorry it came to this LoD, enjoy MK.