FOK Declaration of War

Divi Filius

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/f/f4/Fokflag.png[/img]

Another day, another FOK DoW. This time no fancy quotes, no contests with PC nor any other witty propaganda however. Today we do not ride to war with joy and a big smile on our face. Today we declare war with a heavy heart, for this time our opponent is our former best friend.

The Order of the Paradox was one of the first alliances ever to sign a treaty with our alliance. They stood by us during the Unjust War and we have stood by eachother ever since. That is, up until one month ago. As every friendship, ours too went through a rough period. A series of incidents and our clearly diverging FA paths led FOK to cancel the 'We like to FOK on TOP' treaty, which at that point had been part of our treatybase for 2,5 years.

Despite the cancellation both parties agreed to remain in contact and try to rekindle the flame. Promises were made to remain friends without a treaty and to avoid meeting eachother on the battlefield. However, with the recent unprovoked agressive attack by TOP, IRON, TSO, DAWN, FEAR and TORN against our ally Mushroom Kingdom, FOK feels it can no longer uphold that last vow. After aiding other allies on other fronts FOK now has no other option but to meet its defensive obligations with MK. Therefore :

[b]With a heavy heart, FOK hereby declares war on TOP, IRON, DAWN, TSO, FEAR and TORN in defense of the Mushroom Kingdom.[/b]

[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/rcklk4.jpg[/img]

[i]Signed by FOK
Uncle Harry, President
Oinkoink12, Minister of Defense
Tarenzi, Minister of Foreign Affairs
DiviFilius, Minister of Internal Affairs[/i][/center]

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Meer Republic' date='23 February 2010 - 08:53 PM' timestamp='1266954811' post='2199373']
Whilst I'm normally a big fan of FOK war shenanigans I can't say I'm happy to see this.
[/quote]

Neither are we, as is evident by the wording of this announcement.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' date='23 February 2010 - 08:00 PM' timestamp='1266955202' post='2199389']
Wow. I'm a fan of FOK but this is low. On TOP, out of all?
[/quote]

Yeah, defending a treaty partner, how low of FOK.

[quote name='sha the merciless' date='23 February 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1266955506' post='2199405']
Oh hey TOP! Thanks for all your help. Yeah, i've been meaning to call, but we've been too busy $#@*% ! on you every chance we get. So like we was saying, thanks for all the help over the past couple years, we'd like to repay it with a DoW. It's the least we can do. Your friends at FOK.
[/quote]

Hmm...you [i]do[/i] know you declared pre-emptively on a FOK ally, right? And that you send out aid to a direct opponent of FOK. How friendly is that?

[quote name='sha the merciless' date='23 February 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1266955506' post='2199405']
Oh hey TOP! Thanks for all your help. Yeah, i've been meaning to call, but we've been too busy $#@*% ! on you every chance we get. So like we was saying, thanks for all the help over the past couple years, we'd like to repay it with a DoW. It's the least we can do. Your friends at FOK.
[/quote]

Friends don't attack treaty partners or aid an alliance (Invicta) we are at war with. A lot of FOK-ers feel very bad over this and the decision truly was a difficult one, but there was little else that could be done...

Well, okay. You do what you think you have to do.

I hope not to meet you on the battlefield, but if so may it be an honourable fight.

Also, that's 21.