Name This War Thread - DOOM - FTW/NATO War

Tevron

My personal enjoyment of The Boys aside, the placeholder name of the war is a bit ill inspired and lacking in the community aspect of naming wars. Come up with some clever war names people, you can do it!!!

https://cybernations.fandom.com/wiki/Herogasm_War

^ The current wiki page, written by Wiki-warrior Smitty

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Tevron said:

My personal enjoyment of The Boys aside, the placeholder name of the war is a bit ill inspired and lacking in the community aspect of naming wars. Come up with some clever war names people, you can do it!!!

You named a war, "Snake Eyes" and the other side called it "Korlath Wars". Community aspect lolololol. @Korlath I don't think you check CN anymore, but the wiki should say "Korlath Wars". RIP. 

bfLhkpB.gif

23 minutes ago, Tevron said:

What exactly is wrong with the name of the war?

The Perception Check War was suggested by @Velocity earlier today. I thought that was alright, but I thought maybe something more Doomy or nato / wolves oriented.

Another idea he pitched was North Atlantic Doom Expedition, but then we're missing the wolves.

32 minutes ago, ChairmanHal said:

Let's see...bunch of over-the-hill people running around with superhero costume avatars banging on each other.  Yeah, Herogasm War fits.  😆

But I'd also like to suggest at this point: Mrs. Olson's War.

Welp, I agree 100% with ChairmanHal and it’s probably time for me to leave CN now. 

37 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Welp, I agree 100% with ChairmanHal and it’s probably time for me to leave CN now. 

Whatever animosity we had is best left in the museum exhibit case in the Ancient History section, next to the Sphinx or 'Sph1nx' more properly, may he RIP. 

5 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

You named a war, "Snake Eyes" and the other side called it "Korlath Wars". Community aspect lolololol. @Korlath I don't think you check CN anymore, but the wiki should say "Korlath Wars". RIP. 

bfLhkpB.gif

Codark named the war actually:

unknown.png

The reasoning came about because of Smitty's request for impartiality.

unknown.png

Thanks for the credit, but it was FTW who came up with the name. I did support and push for it though, because it was a good name with a good reason. I'd rather you not make the thread about me though, as it seems like we should focus on finding a decent name to prevent a CN wiki edit war. You're also welcome to just keep voicing support for your choice. That's fine too. Live and let live.

5 hours ago, berbers said:

So the naming has already been done in the other thread, clearly the 18th war of Argent relevancy.

This is the one I like thus far.  However - too early.  Give it at least 2 rounds of fighting and !@#$ posting.  Then we will see.  

10 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

"you" meaning "your" side lmao

FTW isn't on my side this war, I think you must be mistaken. As I said, I'd appreciate if you at least focused on trying to come up with a name :) But you do you!