White Peace

DemonSpawn

As of this morning, the alliances R&R, FOK, The Shadow Accords, and First Tactical Corps., agree to white peace, and will end their wars against each other.

It's be an honor to fight alongside our brothers in FOK, and an honor to fight against TSA and FTC. Good luck in the future guys!

Signed for R&R:

[size=3][b]Executive Branch[/b][/size]
[b]Demonspawn[/b] - [i]President, Crotchety Old Hick, Sworn Enemy of Math[/i]
[b]Bambi/AmbroseIV/Matthew117[/b] - [i]Vice President, Former First Lady, Cave Girl[/i]

[size=3][b]Department of Foreign Affairs[/b][/size]
[b]Stealthkill[/b] - [i]Minister of Foreign Affairs, Savior and True Leader of CSN, Lazy Waste of Space and Contender for Worst MoFA Since Liz[/i]

[size=3][b]Department of Defense[/b][/size]
[b]EgoFreaky[/b] - [i]Minister of Defense, Hermaphroditic Dutch Prostitute, Puppetmaster of R&R[/i]

[size=3][b]Department of Economics[/b][/size]
[b]NobleSix[/b] - [i]Minister of Economics, Obligatory Limey, Minister of Bad Teeth[/i]

Signed for FOK:

President - Uncle Harry
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Tromp
Minister of Internal Affairs - KADUUK
Minister of Defense - Timmehhh
Minister of Economic Affairs - Outlander

Signed for TSA:

The Emperor - E.Grievous
The Consul Vizier - Outsiders
The Consul Commander - DoorNail
The Senator of Foreign Affairs - Gamefreak666
The Senator of Internal Affairs - ConRed
The Senator of Finance - Wilfried

Signed for FTC:
Commander and Chief- Presidant Joe
Lieutenant Commander of the Cheif - Heavy Metal Hippie
Lieutenant Commander of the council - Lord Ceaser

Edited by DemonSpawn

Its like White Christmas... but Peace... also, no snow here yet... which is startin to freak me out... Im waiting to wake up and be buried in several feet worth. I mean, its the midwest... we expect snow by now.

Thank you to all our new friends in FOK and R&R. A special shout out to Garion, Dudedain (sp?) and Henry. Ya'll were awesome to exchange rounds with.

FTC, ya'll are the best protectorate anyone could ask for. A fraction of OUR SIZE and you declare on R&R??? Ive seen your forum... its definitely not big enough to harbor your balls... so where do you keep them?

<3 to all.

We were glad to reach such an agreement, it has been an honour fighting RnR and FOK, and that honoruable peace was reached was simply our Christmas present :)

A personal thankyou to all TSAers and FTCers who fought so hard and so long, your sacrifices will never be forgotten <3

o/ TSA
o/ FTC
o/ RnR
o/ FOK

[quote name='Conred' timestamp='1324993869' post='2887242']

FTC, ya'll are the best protectorate anyone could ask for. A fraction of OUR SIZE and you declare on R&R??? Ive seen your forum... its definitely not big enough to harbor your balls... so where do you keep them?

[/quote]

[quote name='gambona' timestamp='1325008216' post='2887335']
Thank you to TSA for coming to our defense, even knowing what you were going to be up against. Glad to see you got an honourable peace.

[/quote]

This to both, treat them well, some mighty fine allies to have at your back :)