A New Pacific Order Foreign Affairs Announcement

Farrin Xies

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090917182853/cybernations/images/b/b8/NPObannerflagnew.png[/img][/center]

Friends,

The New Pacific Order and Invicta have decided to downgrade their treaty entitled "Mai Love it Asploded" from a MDoAP to an ODoAP, reasons have been communicated in private. We will remain friends and share our Oreos and Milk. (Milk to be supplied by Moo-Cows). The NPO wishes Invicta the best of luck in their future and we look forward to working with them in their future.

[center][b]The New mai luv it aslploded Accords[/b][/center]
[quote]The alliances of Regnum Invictorum and the New Pacific Order, hereinafter referred to as the signatories, will maintain a respectful stance towards each other. Attacks on either signatory's members by the other are prohibited.

I. The signatories are encouraged to engage in financial transactions to their mutual benefit, both in the realm of foreign aid and resource trading.

II. The signatories reserve the right to assist each other in any wars that they may be involved in, and are encouraged to do so.

III. In the event that one signatory decides to cancel this treaty, notice is required. For the first 72 hours after notice is given, all articles are in effect, and then, for the following 720 hours, mai luv it asploded only remains in effect

For the New Pacific Order:

- Mary the Fantabulous,
Dragon Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Reformed Neutral Menace

- Brehon,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order
Sword of the Order

- Farrin Xies,
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs
Purveyor of an FA Direction

For Regnum Invictorum

-Dan2680 of Red Army, President of Invicta

-President Gunn of Acturea, aka Nascar8FanGA, President of Invicta

-ShotgunWilly, Minister of Finance and Vice-President of Invicta

-Thrash, Minister of Foreign Affairs
-- KingTopherXXIII - Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs

Ellis, Minister of Internal Affairs[/quote]

[s]Edit: Title refers to the TIO/NPO merger. See what I did thar? :P[/s]
Re-edit: Thanks, HK.

Edited by Farrin Xies
Replaced meatbag title error (Imperial=>Pacific).

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1314845433' post='2791924']
Olym-PO-Sphere maybe?
[/quote]
Step away from the unoriginal content. Invict-o-Sphere[sup]TM[/sup] and associated ideas remain the property of Invicta and its subsidiaries. Violation of this notice will result in up to one night of jail time.* Consider this your only warning.

[size="1"]*our associate "Bubba" and a bottle of lube will also be involved.[/size]

Edited by Learz

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1314847034' post='2791939']
Congrats to NPO! Solid downgrade, one of the best I've seen in awhile.
[/quote]

Oh come on, the only reasons people hate Invicta are their foreign policy (especially their ties to NPO) and Haflinger's posting. They aren't dicks, they just aren't considered a 'good' alliance for the above reasons. Now that they've just demonstrated beyond all doubt that they aren't just NPO's puppet, if Haflinger would just shut up most people wouldn't have any problems with them.

Yeah, I like Invicta. :blush: I even like Haf, even if I think his political views are pretty out there.