STA in general and Tyga in particular are appreciably better than most of the Cyberverse at this juncture.

I'm glad we share common opinion there.

They don't seem very concerned

I suspect they care a great deal more than you think, though airing such opinions publicly isn't helpful. I have no horse in the race on the other hand.

Edited by Mogar

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect they care a great deal more than you think, though airing such opinions publicly isn't helpful. I have no horse in the race on the other hand.

Well maybe if we keep STA in the war long enough we'll build up enough resentment to have some real opposition in the cyber verse

Well maybe if we keep STA in the war long enough we'll build up enough resentment to have some real opposition in the cyber verse

if you want resentment you should look inwards to your own bloc, plenty of that to go around.

Remember when I first pointed out the shortcomings of Oculus and got booed down?

7drHiqr.gif

As much as people hate shitposters, I feel the anger comes from the fact we actually get to say what we think.

Edited by Mogar

Easy to avoid real opposition when you cherry-pick your opponents such that you don't actually have to fight.

You don't give them enough credit. This time they picked an opponent they didn't have to fight, then rolled the dice by declaring on another alliance they didn't have to fight. You really need to acknowledge this progress and the courage required to not only declare these wars but the still manage a victory with such overwhelming numbers and strength at their disposal.

I'm in awe right now, have been for weeks...

It's hard when the real threats mean taking a risk, admin forbid you lose a bit of infra or tech, it isn't like some are sitting on tens of billions without ever actually using it.

Edited by Mogar

Well I mean you guys could have just not given white peace to Monsters Inc if you wanted a challenge.

I mean, coming on here complaining about lack of opposition when you dodged that exact thing purposefully not 2 months ago... Edited by berbers

Trust and believe that TPF loves our Siberian allies. Also trust and believe that if we were to ever split that TPF would move heaven and Bob to ensure they were kept well, treaty or not. We understand all too well right now how that sentiment is not carried by all.

o/ STA

The rest of you can wallow in the filth of this dying planet, fear paralyzing you into saving infra and tech for some great moment that will never come and one day you'll just fade away without ever having even accomplished anything on a personal level.

What's the worst that could happen? May you live forever indeed...