Let's put those logs in a bit of context. They were dropped after about a week of being harassed by multiple MI6 members over Petro relaying that an MI6 low gov't member had told him Umbrella couldn't be trusted to Umbrella, a Sengoku ally. MI6 wanted us to feel guilty about passing that information when it was 1) really not that consequential and 2) completely stupid to expect that we would not. That's the kind of chicken!@#$ that really loses yall respect. It honestly wouldn't have costed yall a damn thing to have sucked it up and said yeah, ok, maybe that was something we shouldn't have said to an Umbrella ally if we didn't want Umbrella to hear it; instead, your membership chose to make it a full on troll war hoopla that ended up culminating in the exchange that resulted in D_T being asked repeatedly by MI6 members to realize those logs.

I honestly couldn't give a good goddam about MI6 members personalities. 80% of CN are the same kind of snide jerks yall are. The things yall choose to say and the things yall choose to make issues of are the reason no one drops issues they have with yall. Yall never give them a chance to.

Except we didn't make an issue of it. We consistently said "this is not an issue," however it was something we did want to discuss. You would know that if you didn't storm out two pages into a discussion.

It did blow up more than it should have, but to put that entirely on us is a straight up lie. But then, the Sengoku I've come to see over the past month has displayed the kind of arrogance you describe about us, so maybe you're just blind.

Edited by Gibsonator21

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was asked to leave by those of yall that weren't interested in an opposing point of view, repeatedly. "We want to discuss this" and "this is an issue" is a distinction without a difference.

I was asked to leave by those of yall that weren't interested in an opposing point of view, repeatedly. "We want to discuss this" and "this is an issue" is a distinction without a difference.

You were asked by Masta. So. Yeah.

Talking about recent events between two alliances is something most alliances would do in an embassy. When we stated "this is not an issue" we meant we just wanted to talk, see where your heads were at, tell you where ours were, and move on. The reigning M at the time even said, "It's a non-issue and never was an issue, the only reason I mentioned it was in the interest of being honest about my opinion" - an opinion we were asked about.

Edited by Gibsonator21

I'll just point out that due to yall's oh so clever goofy forum name scheme, I had no idea who any of yall were.

It's a bit disingenuous to suggest yall wanted to discuss the finer points of the philosophy of it when yall still have folks talking crap and asking us to relay it to Roquentin. I'm not sure how we're supposed to take that as anything other than passive aggressive.

I'll just point out that due to yall's oh so clever goofy forum name scheme, I had no idea who any of yall were.

It's a bit disingenuous to suggest yall wanted to discuss the finer points of the philosophy of it when yall still have folks talking crap and asking us to relay it to Roquentin. I'm not sure how we're supposed to take that as anything other than passive aggressive.

You mean like you asking us whether the nation Petro spied was actually an MI6 member? It's a two way street. For that to improve, it'll require effort from both of us. I'm willing to put it in. When you're willing to do the same, come find me.

Edited by Gibsonator21

Hey, I'm not going to argue that we weren't hostile towards you when things got to the point that Petro launched that op on Chauncy. We definitely were. It had festered for months.

Hey, I'm not going to argue that we weren't hostile towards you when things got to the point that Petro launched that op on Chauncy. We definitely were. It had festered for months.

And when you log dropped our gov chats that were leaked by a former member who also leaked stuff to Umbrella, you didn't think we were angry? Once again, two way street.

To reiterate, your own membership dared D_T to dump those logs repeatedly. If someone didn't want that to happen, none of yall were communicating that very clearly at the time.

Let's put those logs in a bit of context. They were dropped after about a week of being harassed by multiple MI6 members over Petro relaying that an MI6 low gov't member had told him Umbrella couldn't be trusted to Umbrella, a Sengoku ally. MI6 wanted us to feel guilty about passing that information when it was 1) really not that consequential and 2) completely stupid to expect that we would not. That's the kind of chicken!@#$ that really loses yall respect. It honestly wouldn't have costed yall a damn thing to have sucked it up and said yeah, ok, maybe that was something we shouldn't have said to an Umbrella ally if we didn't want Umbrella to hear it; instead, your membership chose to make it a full on troll war hoopla that ended up culminating in the exchange that resulted in D_T being asked repeatedly by MI6 members to realize those logs.

I honestly couldn't give a good goddam about MI6 members personalities. 80% of CN are the same kind of snide jerks yall are. The things yall choose to say and the things yall choose to make issues of are the reason no one drops issues they have with yall. Yall never give them a chance to.

To be fair, i had forgotten bout this. I was talkin more along the lines of the aztec war plotting. Those logs- if you ever choose to revisit the MI6 forums and Sengoku's embassy there- well you would see time and again that MI6 said that y'all talking to your ally was not an issue whatsoever. Never was one. Never would be one. Never will be one. You and the others from Sengoku were the ones who made it an issue by making this claim that MI6 kept saying it was an issue. 

Reading the embassy now- hartfw asked for our opinions of Sengoku and Aztec. We gave them. This included the petro/umb incident. TL took issue with it, in so much as it appears Petro said a high-ranking gov member of MI6 instead of a deputy gov member. That was literally all there was. TL also stated that other than that little thing, there was no issue with Petro talking to Umb. None whatsoever. 

Not a single person in MI6 wanted y'all to feel anything. You responded to a post made by TL (who was responding to a post from hartfw). What happened next was MI6 trying to explain that Sengoku talking to Umb was not an issue but Petro portraying a deputy gov member as a High gov member was a small, minor, tiny issue that left a bad taste in TL's and Whimsy (the dmofa who was represented as a high ranking gov member) mouth. It escalated but only because you said that we can go to war if it was such an issue... Now, you make the claim that we harassed anyone (hartfw was in that embassy and did not even respond to any of the posts regarding petro/umb, it was you and you alone). 

So, not sure why you keep making this claim of a week and multiple members. Especially considering Petro, in that embassy said on June 14th that the issue was all but forgotten until TL brought up the issue in that embassy which happened on June 12th. That is 2 days and Auctor and Petro were the only ones that discussed the issue. 

To reiterate, your own membership dared D_T to dump those logs repeatedly. If someone didn't want that to happen, none of yall were communicating that very clearly at the time.

You're missing my point. The relationship between our two alliances is where it is because we're mutually at fault. When you want to grow up and discuss our relationship like adults and not finger-pointing children, my query is open.

The embassy wasn't the only place these things were being discussed.

But yeah, honestly, if those logs had come out with a completely different context wherein MI6 wasn't expressing what seemed like a lot of hostility over minor drama, I'd've probably laughed at how over the top they were and gone on about my day.

Being one of these persons talking crap and asking you to relay it to Roq, I can assure you that you should not have taken it as being passive aggressive. You can take it however as me being amused at how pathetic you are.

Also, obligatory Umbrella sucks. Feel free to activate your intelligence clause and relay that too.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

The embassy wasn't the only place these things were being discussed.

But yeah, honestly, if those logs had come out with a completely different context wherein MI6 wasn't expressing what seemed like a lot of hostility over minor drama, I'd've probably laughed at how over the top they were and gone on about my day.

Wait. So those logs are "over the top" and not actually a reason and point of emphasis for you guys disliking us? Hah.

Most of MI6 - me included - didn't know of those logs or the sentiment behind them. The embassy conversation we tried to have started out well, it got "hostile" when you brought up going to war over the non-issue (that was Petro's chat with Umb). However, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you took Masta and Myth to be hostile (can get that), even though they had no real influence and are over-the-top characters themselves.

This whole thing, like that embassy, have been blown out of proportion and all could be solved by simply having adult conversation. Anyway, I'm done with this line of conversation, we're going in circles now; last time: my query is open. If you want to have a profesional chat on our forums, we'll establish a gov forum for you guys and we can discuss there. But you won't.

Edited by Gibsonator21

Wait. So those logs are "over the top" and not actually a reason and point of emphasis for you guys disliking us? Hah.

Most of MI6 - me included - didn't know of those logs or the sentiment behind them. The embassy conversation we tried to have started out well, it got "hostile" when you brought up going to war over the non-issue (that was Petro's chat with Umb). However, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you took Masta and Myth to be hostile (can get that), even though they had no real influence and are over-the-top characters themselves.

This whole thing, like that embassy, have been blown out of proportion and all could be solved by simply having adult conversation. Anyway, I'm done with this line of conversation, we're going in circles now; last time: my query is open. If you want to have a profesional chat on our forums, we'll establish a gov forum for you guys and we can discuss there. But you won't.

Out of curiosity, are these logs posted somewhere accessible?

That's not what I said. What I said was that those logs dropped in another context wouldn't have spurred on the resentment they did.

And you're right, I'm not going to query you. I already saw how Petro was treated when he spoke to yall privately.

That's not what I said. What I said was that those logs dropped in another context wouldn't have spurred on the resentment they did.

And you're right, I'm not going to query you. I already saw how Petro was treated when he spoke to yall privately.

Couldn't have been any worse than the manner in which Seppuku treated MI6 when MI6 made the effort to resolve Petro's failed spy op.

The last I heard they're posted in the MI6 embassy on Sengoku's forums.

I don't have access there and as I am neither in MI6 or Sengoku, I don't expect I'd be given access.  So let me rephrase that: first person to post the logs on a neutral third party web site that allows pasted text content and post them publicly gets 100 tech.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

• 3 weeks later...