Done in a random conversation between our former DMoFA (who wasn't even around last year) and Petro. Such a wicked move on our part.

How much brainpower do you need to figure out that handwaving shit away is a pretty big reason why you're in this position

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is, what you guys considered "hostile" was literally talking to our own allies.

I honestly couldn't have given a good goddamn about you guys before yall decided that was worth harassing Petro over. Following that up with daring D_T to post logs proving yall'd been less than trustworthy to us in the past over and over pretty much led to this outcome in a direct way.

Maybe you guys should form your own opinions based on interactions with an alliance and not whatever your allies tell you to think.

We didn't decide the spy attack was worth harassing Petro over. Petro decided that. He queried Gibs asking why you had not been contacted about the spy attack like 12 hours after it had occurred.

The thing is, what you guys considered "hostile" was literally talking to our own allies.

I honestly couldn't have given a good goddamn about you guys before yall decided that was worth harassing Petro over. Following that up with daring D_T to post logs proving yall'd been less than trustworthy to us in the past over and over pretty much led to this outcome in a direct way.

Except we didn't say it was hostile. We brought up the point when asked what our "opinions of Sengoku" were, and someone said they had a bad taste in their mouth about sharing a conversation between DMoFA's and propositioning it as MI6 policy, but at least a dozen times said sharing them is "not a big deal." And in fact the member said he liked a lot of Sengoku in the same opening post.

We've been over those logs. We got rolled for what those logs implied (last year). What "over and over" are you talking about? You keep going back to that set of logs. We get it, you guys are upset. We've been willing to talk for ages, and have tried. You can't keep shouting we're monsters and untrustworthy when we've changed govs (multiple times over) and changed policies but you refuse to even acknowledge time has moved forward.

Edited by Gibsonator21

Time has moved forward. At no point have yall addressed those concerns other than this facetious "we have a different government now" claim. Chimaera is still in MI6 government, it doesn't wash. We've not seen any real indication that you guys have changed policies either, or that these new policies were doing us a lick of good if indeed that were true.

The irony here is that a lot of people would have had to try a lot harder if yall hadn't made it so damned imperative. Myself and most of Sengoku wouldn't've given a fig one way or the other about yall until the trolling that went on over that particular incident. Hell, some of our guys even liked yall.

I'm most amused that several leadership in MI6 are now IN Oculus alliances, yet MI6 is still the responsible one, not Voodoo, for example.

Voodoo didn't contact us to tell us that one of our allies was going to betray us, then contact us to yell at us for talking to that ally about that, and then even complain about it on the owf.

Voodoo didn't say the content of those logs never happened, dare us to prove it happened, and then when evidence was posted, lock the thread and delete the evidence.  Or come onto the OWF and say it still never happened like Chim did (lol).

I don't want to speak for more than myself, but I think its safe to say that most of us doesn't really care about what coalition goals mi6 had 15 months ago.  What has impressed us is their ability to be deceitful and hostile currently.  Maybe mi6's fate was already sealed, they had managed to separately piss off most the rest of Oculus before they started on us.  But we started with no ill will towards mi6.

Voodoo didn't contact us to tell us that one of our allies was going to betray us, then contact us to yell at us for talking to that ally about that, and then even complain about it on the owf.
Voodoo didn't say the content of those logs never happened, dare us to prove it happened, and then when evidence was posted, lock the thread and delete the evidence.  Or come onto the OWF and say it still never happened like Chim did (lol).

I don't want to speak for more than myself, but I think its safe to say that most of us doesn't really care about what coalition goals mi6 had 15 months ago.  What has impressed us is their ability to be deceitful and hostile currently.  Maybe mi6's fate was already sealed, they had managed to separately piss off most the rest of Oculus before they started on us.  But we started with no ill will towards mi6.

So Umbrella running around trying to blackball MI6 had nothing to do with it?

"hostility" The literal quote was "being allied to umb is bad for your health" referring to the fact that Umbrella decided to attack MI6 immediately after cancelling. Oh hart, you can play this game all you want but at least tell the truth baby cakes. 

If TheListener's summation is true, then it is hardly a direct statement that Umbrella was planning on betraying you, only that Umbrella might betray you at some point because that is the type of thing that they do.  Pointing out that Umbrella is selfish and has little actual sense of loyalty to allies, and has no issue with throwing allies under the bus, is just a general factual statement.

Edited by Azaghul

You sir are quite amazing at this thing called Hyperbole. No one contacted you to tell you that your allies were going to betray you and no one certainly contacted you to yell at you talking to said ally about the last hyperbole. You can claim the "deceitful and hostile" line but to be quite frank based on your words in this situation it is you being deceitful and hostile. You're fabricating and extending the truth by a couple miles.

So Umbrella running around trying to blackball MI6 had nothing to do with it?

Umbrella would never betray another alliance, they have a longstanding history of remaining with their allies even if it means losing a war.

You sir are quite amazing at this thing called Hyperbole. No one contacted you to tell you that your allies were going to betray you and no one certainly contacted you to yell at you talking to said ally about the last hyperbole. You can claim the "deceitful and hostile" line but to be quite frank based on your words in this situation it is you being deceitful and hostile. You're fabricating and extending the truth by a couple miles.

You might want to get in (better) contact with what your gov is doing.  Multiple members of Sengoku government were contacted about that to criticize us, including me personally.  Feel free to hit me up on irc if you really cannot find out details from them.

Well, I can see why thats not hostile by mi6 standards...

'Sure we approached Sengoku, told them that being allied to Umbrella was bad and went on to imply that Umbrella would roll them, but frankly we were outraged that they then shared this information with Umbrella.'

Being allied to Umbrella is bad.

Activate intelligence clause and relay what I just said please.

Being allied to Umbrella is bad.

Activate intelligence clause and relay what I just said please.

It's nice that people can see the ridiculous in their own positions.

You might want to get in (better) contact with what your gov is doing.  Multiple members of Sengoku government were contacted about that to criticize us, including me personally.  Feel free to hit me up on irc if you really cannot find out details from them.

TheListener is no longer a member of MI6, so I would suggest you get your facts straight before coming into this thread again.

TheListener is no longer a member of MI6, so I would suggest you get your facts straight before coming into this thread again.

He was at the time of the incident in question, when mi6 government did that. But you are right, he is no longer among mi6.

This thread is amusing. I ain't gov and ain't ever been gov in MI6 but I know some of the wrongs we did and that Gov has owned up to a lot of other wrongs as well. Not sure what set of logs D_T dumped except for the Operation:Goliath !@#$. Don't honestly care either since it proves yet again that D_T should probably not be trusted in any gov position or told !@#$ all about anything since he has a habit of storing information for the sole purpose of using it to harm his former alliance and friends. It just shows that D_T is a !@#$%*-ass person. Yes, he apparently logdumped the last set because of taunting or some !@#$. I honestly skimmed that !@#$ because I was busy in another realm at the time. So, if someone would PM me with that info, please do (I know it is on Sengoku's forums but I ain't got an account there so if y'all want to link me to the forums, I will create an account).

The whole line basically saying being allied to Umb is bad for your health, that could mean a lot ranging from enemies of Umb will attack you to Umb will use you as a meatshield (which they are pretty well-known to do) to Umb will betray you if that is necessary for Umb to stay on top. There entire history points to all of that being true. They are your allies though, so whatever your opinion of them is of course your opinion. MI6 had a rather good opinion of Umb up until D_T decided to logdump some thought exercise on a speculation of what a possible future war could look like and Umb decided to run with that as if it was something MI6 could do entirely on their own and not only that but were somehow actually working on doing just that. All this without really much of an attempt made to actually figure out what Operation: Goliath was about. Yeah, wonderful allies. That is MI6's own personal history with Umb though, so I get that we should not have pawned that off on Sengoku. 

From what I can figure out there, we will get rolled up this war and so be it. That won't end any !@#$ relations between us and Oculus though. And the reason for that is that Oculus has a hard on for reason that are ancient by this point and have honestly been beaten to a bloody pulp. Even if MI6 were to bend over backwards and say that everything you said is absolutely 100% true, we would most likely get the "no, now you just lying" retort. The way I see it, there ain't !@#$ all MI6 could do now, nor could have done for the last year that would have made a single ounce of difference. 

If MI6 had not made that statement about Umb to Sengoku- Sengoku would have still never allied us and this war would have still happened. 

If MI6 had let NPO diplomats come over to our forums, talk !@#$ to us, treat us like garbage, and all we tried to do was gargle their ballsacks- NPO would still never have allied us and this war would have still happened. 

If MI6 had gone to Umb, apologized profusely for any wrongs Umb could make up that we did alongside the wrongs they actually feel we did to them- Umb would still have hated us and this war would have still happened. 

If MI6 had gone to the rest of Aztec, apologized profusely for any wrongdoings Aztec thought we did to them- No one in Aztec would have allied us and this war would have still happened. 

So at the end of the day, guess what- all those Oculus members stating that MI6 did not try, did not attempt to do this or that, guess what- we all know you are being disingenuous since nothing MI6 could have done, should have done, didn't do, or whatever it is y'all saying about MI6 would have mattered in the end. Oculus would still have hit MI6 for the same exact reasons y'all hit MI6. I get that y'all gotta stick to the party lines and all that but hearing the same !@#$ time and time again when discussions were attempted and all y'all wanted was MI6 to basically admit to being somehow the most powerful, competent, incompetent, weakling of an alliance there has ever been. We were somehow so powerful that we could literally plot a war against Aztec with a direct ally (our most powerful ally to boot) of ours being allied to them and have it come to be. Yet we were far too weak and incompetent to actually do it (and let's face it, given the sheer amount of former gov from many alliances, we aren't incompetent and never attempted to plot some kind of war on our own). 

anyways, that is far more than I was planning on writing.

ummm... 

o/ Casualties or some such !@#$

Edit: Got the logs and read them. Does not actually change any of my post really. And yes, I read every line of it. FA maneuvers about a future possible war. Something that is literally done by every single alliance after every single war in regards to any possible future war and given the timeframe those discussions took place, that was a viable war. 

Edited by Dochartaigh

"I haven't seen them, but they sound silly, so it must not be real."

Yes, that is entirely what I said. Thanks for the nice, concise post. Probably would have been more helpful for you to actually link me to the logs so that I could read them but I got them already so don't fret yourself with that bro. 

If an undefined length of time is what it would take for Oculus to get all the immaturity out of their system, and for MI6 to stop hitting itself then I would say you have more time than sense.

meh- this war will take as long as Oculus feels this war needs to take. Like I stated in my post, there is nothing MI6 could have done to prevent this war and there is nothing we can do to end it any sooner than Oculus wants to end it. MI6 will fight til the bitter end and we will rebuild after. What Oculus does after, is entirely up to Oculus.