May God have mercy on their souls!

For we shall have none.

Hey bro!!! how ya been? Loving the avatar gotta say!

So bloody much hilarity in this thread. 

Stop with the "It takes XXXXX ns to fight our YYY NS, how pathetic" nonsense. 

You(Mi6) once helped set, and cheered on a war that began with Fark, TOP and NpO DoWing on NSO. If memory serves me correct, 2 of those 3 were sanctioned alliances, 1 was just off sanction, and NSO was 25-30ish. It was PROBABLY in the neighborhood of 30 million on 4 million, or maybe more, or hell, maybe less, but the point is, it was many many many times more than what was needed.

The only difference is , NSO had friends to whittle down that ratio, even if just a little bit. Mi6, well, you have no friends.

You then joined in, and DoW'ed alongside NpO, Sparta, Legion, Valhalla, GOONS, then later CCC for !@#$% and giggle on NPO. You didnt say "wow, we have about 5 or 6 x their NS, we should be embarrassed it takes so much." Fortunately, NPO had friends to help reduce that ratio a little. Mi6, oh yeah, you have no friends.

You then plodded merrily along as the coalition, that you were an integral part of arranged such even matchups as Umbrella, VE, LOSS, Mortal Wombat, DoD, UPN, MHA on NG. Fortunately, NG had some friends to decrease that ratio just a bit. In case you missed it, Mi6 has no friends.

As time went on, you then cheered and lol'd your way along as the coalition that was going to springboard Mi6 from kingmakers to kings (LMAO), arranged many more even square offs such as TOP, GO, Umbrella, NpO, Sparta, Fark, MHA on NATO. Fortunately though, NATO had a few friends to at least lighten some of that load. Mi6, as you may have figured out by now, has no friends.

The butt hurt over the NS is not about a sense of right, wrong, or overkill, it is a frustration post, from a group who has nobody to lighten their load. Rather than focus on why that is, they choose to play the victim card. Life on Planet Bob is hard, when you have no friends. I read a book once, about a place called the United States of America, on a planet called Earth, in a galaxy far, far, away. In this book, there was a great philosopher named Ron   White. You see, Ron was once getting drunk in an establishment that serves alcoholic beverages, and got into a spot of trouble with a group of 11 or 12 other guys. It was this encounter that produced an amazing quote of wisdom. You see, he didnt complain, he acknowledged his mistake. "I didn't know how many of them it would take to kick my ass, but I knew how many they were going to use."

Actually most of us are finding it amusing that despite having XXXX million NS on their side, it still took Oculus a long fucking time to arrange this war against MI6. Now, your little rant makes some points but you defeat yourself entirely by clarifying that those going in against NSO/NG/NPO had to worry about their friends whereas MI6 has "no" (technically we have 2 friends) friends to lighten the load. So, your rant while I am sure you thought it was all pretty, does absolutely nothing to prove your point since the numbers are kind of (well really way the fuck off- I mean so ridiculously off that it is amusing you actually think you are making any sort of argument) off.

For example, you state that we helped set up 2 Sanctioned alliances against NSO and one that was close to sanction against NSO. Well lets see how that lines up with this war- 4 sanctioned alliances and 2 close to sanction. So that is double the amount against NSO and MI6 is almost double the size NSO was. And let us not forget the 3 other alliances that are there with 2 of them on the first page and the last us just outside the top 50. 

So your point is entirely lost since you made the claim that MI6 was bad for setting up 3 alliances against NSO but forget that there are 9 alliances against MI6. See, coalition warfare is different since the sides usually contain more than 3 alliances on 1 side and 9+ however many allies Oculus calls in on the other. 

Now, before you attempt to say so, I don't give a shit. I am actually quite happy that Oculus finally had their balls drop so that they would hit us. Took them long enough. I am hoping to get pretty high in the casualty ranking after this war.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bro!!! how ya been? Loving the avatar gotta say!

Actually most of us are finding it amusing that despite having XXXX million NS on their side, it still took Oculus a long !@#$@#$ time to arrange this war against MI6. Now, your little rant makes some points but you defeat yourself entirely by clarifying that those going in against NSO/NG/NPO had to worry about their friends whereas MI6 has "no" (technically we have 2 friends) friends to lighten the load. So, your rant while I am sure you thought it was all pretty, does absolutely nothing to prove your point since the numbers are kind of (well really way the $%&@ off- I mean so ridiculously off that it is amusing you actually think you are making any sort of argument) off.

For example, you state that we helped set up 2 Sanctioned alliances against NSO and one that was close to sanction against NSO. Well lets see how that lines up with this war- 4 sanctioned alliances and 2 close to sanction. So that is double the amount against NSO and MI6 is almost double the size NSO was. And let us not forget the 3 other alliances that are there with 2 of them on the first page and the last us just outside the top 50. 

So your point is entirely lost since you made the claim that MI6 was bad for setting up 3 alliances against NSO but forget that there are 9 alliances against MI6. See, coalition warfare is different since the sides usually contain more than 3 alliances on 1 side and 9+ however many allies Oculus calls in on the other. 

Now, before you attempt to say so, I don't give a !@#$. I am actually quite happy that Oculus finally had their balls drop so that they would hit us. Took them long enough. I am hoping to get pretty high in the casualty ranking after this war.

This whole long ass reply, and not one mention of the philosophy of Ron White. There is a lesson to be learned in the Ron White quote. That you choose to ignore it, really says all that needs said about Mi6 membership.

You know what Rush, good point. However, the connotation of the two wars are not the same. In that way is the difference, if its perceived a war is somewhat competitive people feel "better" about it. This isn't the case and we're acting accordingly. I mean this is a whole new category of stomp. Going into the realms of depravity. I'm sure those with an actual grudge could handle us with the ns between them instead of forcing the rest of the bloc to help wipe.

You know what Rush, good point. However, the connotation of the two wars are not the same. In that way is the difference, if its perceived a war is somewhat competitive people feel "better" about it. This isn't the case and we're acting accordingly. I mean this is a whole new category of stomp. Going into the realms of depravity. I'm sure those with an actual grudge could handle us with the ns between them instead of forcing the rest of the bloc to help wipe.

If that previous war I mentioned felt competetive to  you.... I have to question your recognition of facts.

Is this DoW bordering on depravity? Yes. Does your alliance deserve every ounce of that depravity? Yes.

Edited by Rush Sykes

If that previous war I mentioned felt competetive to  you.... I have to question your recognition of facts.

No war is designed to be "competitive." You go to outright obliterate your opponent. I don't think any member of MI6 is annoyed we have this much firepower on us, in fact quite the opposite. It is certainly amusing and/or despicable for some reasons, but the actual war itself is what it is.

Edit: Also, I don't think Kayser was around that war. Could be mistaken, but yeah.

Edited by Gibsonator21

So you're ok with an ODN ally getting wrecked for this war, and don't care that Oculus is putting ODN in that situation to begin with? Gotcha.

*checks CN wiki*
*checks ODN's forums*

So.. everyone is acting like TPF is allied to ODN, but I can't find a treaty.

No war is designed to be "competitive." You go to outright obliterate your opponent. I don't think any member of MI6 is annoyed we have this much firepower on us, in fact quite the opposite. It is certainly amusing and/or despicable for some reasons, but the actual war itself is what it is.

Edit: Also, I don't think Kayser was around that war. Could be mistaken, but yeah.

If you were not annoyed, there would be no "You guys are pathetic for needing XXXXX NS to kill little old us" comments. Because, you and I, my friend, we have both been around the black. You know, and I know, that they do not NEED the numbers they are using, they are simply using them. The fact that your members so snidely refer to them "needing" the numbers in that ratio, is clearly indicative of some annoyance.

*checks CN wiki*
*checks ODN's forums*

No. ODN is allied to STA, who is allied to TPF, who was pre-empted in what might be the dumbest pre-empt in CN history, since it served no real purpose other than eliminate the wait of a few days.

If you were not annoyed, there would be no "You guys are pathetic for needing XXXXX NS to kill little old us" comments. Because, you and I, my friend, we have both been around the black. You know, and I know, that they do not NEED the numbers they are using, they are simply using them. The fact that your members so snidely refer to them "needing" the numbers in that ratio, is clearly indicative of some annoyance.

Nope, you're reaching. Our forums and IRC are nothing but smiles right now; we knew it wouldn't be just tiny, baby-shit soft Sengoku coming at us, and we knew NPO wouldn't put that many pixels on the line. To have the whole bloc come for us? It's respect, begrudgingly or not.

Edited by Gibsonator21

Except you (being MI6, not Gibsonator specifically) keep calling it pathetic, sad, etc.

Hitting TPF that way was Pathetic and sad

Rey is Pathetic and sad

All this is awesome. Except for the DOW, which was Pathetic and Sad.

Edited by Keres

*checks CN wiki*
*checks ODN's forums*

Generally speaking it's a major faux pas to attack your allies allies, because it puts them into a really awkward situation, and I can't imagine many in ODN are happy about the way this turned out, nor do I suspect many Pacifican allies who aren't in Oculus are either.

No. ODN is allied to STA, who is allied to TPF, who was pre-empted in what might be the dumbest pre-empt in CN history, since it served no real purpose other than eliminate the wait of a few days.

Ah okay, thank you for the explanation Rush.

Generally speaking it's a major faux pas to attack your allies allies, because it puts them into a really awkward situation, and I can't imagine many in ODN are happy about the way this turned out, nor do I suspect many Pacifican allies who aren't in Oculus are either.

Indeed, though that is technically not what is happening here. They are attacking their allies allies allies. Which, I add is non-chaining and STA has a reputation for ignoring geopolitical landscape and getting pulled into suicidal wars, making their non-chaining treaties very non-chaining. I see very little awkwardness for ODN here.

Edited by Big Ego

This whole long ass reply, and not one mention of the philosophy of Ron White. There is a lesson to be learned in the Ron White quote. That you choose to ignore it, really says all that needs said about Mi6 membership.

When have I ignored it? I have embraced that quote from before you brought it into this thread. The only reason I ever called Occulus pathetic about was the amount of time they needed to hit us. From what I have seen, that is most of MI6's complaint. Numbers- meh, we knew from the moment Occulus was formed that they would hit us. It was only a matter of time and for some reason, they could not gather their balls until now. 

So bloody much hilarity in this thread. 

Stop with the "It takes XXXXX ns to fight our YYY NS, how pathetic" nonsense. 

You(Mi6) once helped set, and cheered on a war that began with Fark, TOP and NpO DoWing on NSO. If memory serves me correct, 2 of those 3 were sanctioned alliances, 1 was just off sanction, and NSO was 25-30ish. It was PROBABLY in the neighborhood of 30 million on 4 million, or maybe more, or hell, maybe less, but the point is, it was many many many times more than what was needed.

The only difference is , NSO had friends to whittle down that ratio, even if just a little bit. Mi6, well, you have no friends.

You then joined in, and DoW'ed alongside NpO, Sparta, Legion, Valhalla, GOONS, then later CCC for !@#$% and giggle on NPO. You didnt say "wow, we have about 5 or 6 x their NS, we should be embarrassed it takes so much." Fortunately, NPO had friends to help reduce that ratio a little. Mi6, oh yeah, you have no friends.

You then plodded merrily along as the coalition, that you were an integral part of arranged such even matchups as Umbrella, VE, LOSS, Mortal Wombat, DoD, UPN, MHA on NG. Fortunately, NG had some friends to decrease that ratio just a bit. In case you missed it, Mi6 has no friends.

As time went on, you then cheered and lol'd your way along as the coalition that was going to springboard Mi6 from kingmakers to kings (LMAO), arranged many more even square offs such as TOP, GO, Umbrella, NpO, Sparta, Fark, MHA on NATO. Fortunately though, NATO had a few friends to at least lighten some of that load. Mi6, as you may have figured out by now, has no friends.

The butt hurt over the NS is not about a sense of right, wrong, or overkill, it is a frustration post, from a group who has nobody to lighten their load. Rather than focus on why that is, they choose to play the victim card. Life on Planet Bob is hard, when you have no friends. I read a book once, about a place called the United States of America, on a planet called Earth, in a galaxy far, far, away. In this book, there was a great philosopher named Ron   White. You see, Ron was once getting drunk in an establishment that serves alcoholic beverages, and got into a spot of trouble with a group of 11 or 12 other guys. It was this encounter that produced an amazing quote of wisdom. You see, he didnt complain, he acknowledged his mistake. "I didn't know how many of them it would take to kick my ass, but I knew how many they were going to use."

We have friends. They're just really hard to see.

Indeed, though that is technically not what is happening here. They are attacking their allies allies allies. Which, I add is non-chaining and STA has a reputation for ignoring geopolitical landscape and getting pulled into suicidal wars, making their non-chaining treaties very non-chaining. I see very little awkwardness for ODN here.

So because STA defends allies.....they should expect their allies to not defend them? 

When have I ignored it? I have embraced that quote from before you brought it into this thread. The only reason I ever called Occulus pathetic about was the amount of time they needed to hit us. From what I have seen, that is most of MI6's complaint. Numbers- meh, we knew from the moment Occulus was formed that they would hit us. It was only a matter of time and for some reason, they could not gather their balls until now. 

Not entirely true Doch

Me and several other MI6ers have been complaining that this DOW sucked pretty hard...

I even expressed my desire for Petro to give me reps for being so bored... I think everyone is deserved reps for that. Including their allies.

Edited by Keres

So because STA defends allies.....they should expect their allies to not defend them? 

No, because STA defends politically toxic allies, they should expect it even less than usual, but they already shouldn't expect it because it is a non-chaining treaty. It's literally saying "don't expect me to chain in"

No, because STA defends politically toxic allies, they should expect it even less than usual, but they already shouldn't expect it because it is a non-chaining treaty. It's literally saying "don't expect me to chain in"

I feel very sorry for any ally of yours with this attitude.