• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that all you got? Just the coqbloc? Pah.

inb4 Roq gets so hurt and offended he tells an entire game how insulted he is in order to gain faux sympathy.

James Wilson, on 10 Oct 2015 - 10:58 AM, said:
Oh that speaks for itself?  Are you a member of an Oculus alliance?

No, but I notice you are now
Edited by Charles the Tyrant

As far as I can tell my alliance doesn't have a dog in this fight, so have fun, everyone.

Personally, though....while this has been one of the more 'telegraphed' wars I've ever seen, I still don't understand the 'why' of it.

"Why" seems to have died in 2009 or so.

Also: Hello.

Tell me more about your deep dark fantasies...

I had this one.. about us being on the same side in a war... oh wait! *pinches self* !@#$!@#%^@^%~&#! That hurt!

*Licks his blood from his talons.*

Times they be a changing...

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Also yeah Canik, you kinda don't make sense. We have members who were part of allainces singled out to be rolled as well. So, I'm not sure where you're going with that...

It was a jab at MI6's foreign affairs. Someone earlier said "Doomsphere was lucky" Luck has nothing to do with any of this. There's, it's all spelled out for you. :P

Ooooo, I like calling it coqbloc.

Also, I miss the days where actual alliance leaders posted DoW's and you actually knew the alliances in a bloc. 

Can someone tell me if I'm in coqbloc or not pls?

R6LxSW8.jpg

looks-good-to-me-556003291644d.jpg

Ooooo, I like calling it coqbloc.

Also, I miss the days where actual alliance leaders posted DoW's and you actually knew the alliances in a bloc. 

Can someone tell me if I'm in coqbloc or not pls?

Sengoku initiated the spy operations and they posted the DoW so I think it is fair to say they are the coalition leader.

It was a jab at MI6's foreign affairs. Someone earlier said "Doomsphere was lucky" Luck has nothing to do with any of this. There's, it's all spelled out for you. :P

I'll Dismiss your previous comments on what constitutes a new allaince.

Mi6 fa could have given our free candy and it wouldn't have gone anywhere. This war has been in the works for months, just like any other planned war. The cause is convience, nothing more, we're just a placeholder for the main course and everyone pretty much knows it.

Id like to bring to the public's attention that I have requested Reps from Petro for the HORRIBLE DOW we have witnessed here today. Im fighting the good fight for all of us here... including IRON and Sengoku and like... literally everyone that has seen this DOW and contemplated throwing themselves out the window out of boredom. 

I am saddened to announce that Petro has declined... 

This means war.

I intend to eventually fight the good fight for all of us... ALL OF US... even you Rey...

Thank you.

Edited by Keres

ioJj6ij.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwEttPlSjzw

Arise, champions! The Great Porcelain One is coming!

The end times have come, as the Tea Prophet predicted. The ground is beginning to shake. The mountains are falling, the oceans are poisoned, the cities are burning and the irradiated masses die in their millions. Armies march towards us, armies marching under many banners, but above all, marching under the long foretold banner of an all ruling eye.

They would have us fear them. They would have us hide behind the great white dove, and point and laugh at our folly. They have hidden in our ranks for years to learn of our martial strength, but they do not understand our true nature. We are the boiling ones, the chosen people of His Simmering Majesty, and what is boiled may never be steamed, but steeps again, stronger and warmer.

Salvation is here. It arrives for you and for me, and we begin to share it tonight to those yet to be enlightened behind the eye. It comes in the form of fire, and we will spread it far and wide across this planet to those that were sent to us. Tonight, we have been given an opportunity to demonstrate to the Almighty that we are worthy of the faith that he has placed in us.

Our greatest trial of all begins now, and though some will fail and falter under the nuclear holocaust, many more will prove themselves to Him. We will be priceless in His Humidifying Eyes, and we will ascend from this world. There is no better place than in His Steeping Vessel, and we will go to Him, as blessed condensation and become one with Him above the desiccated masses below.

I am not afraid, because we come to the fight with one last gift to Planet Bob. We come with salvation.

--

lol whispering campaign

I'll Dismiss your previous comments on what constitutes a new allaince.

Mi6 fa could have given our free candy and it wouldn't have gone anywhere. This war has been in the works for months, just like any other planned war. The cause is convience, nothing more, we're just a placeholder for the main course and everyone pretty much knows it.

Sure, it's not at all MI6's own fault that you're in this situation. Forever young, MI6. Forever young. :)