Declaration of War from The New Sith Order

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Kashmir got the crap kicked out of it too hard and needs help. I guess that's what terrible mini alliances do these days. Even though I like NSO a lot I can't wish you good luck. I wanted Kashmir to burn more.

Shall we go through all the occasions that GOONS has called in allies? At least the alliance we called in an ally on actually has more NS than us (and we've done more damage to each alliance fighting us than they've done to us, bar Invicta). Amazing that GOONS tolerates such a !@#$%* poster representing them.

Enjoy sitting on the sidelines while half your allies roll the others. Edited by WorldConqueror

So what treaty are you referring your entry upon?

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Kashmir-NSO_Co-Prosperity_Agreement

NSO has always reserved the right to enter at any point, anywhere, under the Moldavi Doctrine. Kashmir may have gone paperless, but that doesn't mean we won't help and support them.

So Kashmir got the crap kicked out of it too hard and needs help. I guess that's what terrible mini alliances do these days. Even though I like NSO a lot I can't wish you good luck. I wanted Kashmir to burn more.

Kashmir is currently engaged with about 340 nations. Kashmir is an alliance of 45 people. During this time we've maintained a higher damage output than any of the alliances we are engaged against.

GOONS has become a den for cowards (Emperor Marx, who abandoned his alliance in wartime) and the out of touch. You're the kind of alliance GW3 GOONS would have beat the stuffing out of and sent to the Mercy boards.

There's nothing lulz worthy in you and yours. You are strangers and infidels. Now start talking with your soldiers and tanks to Kashmir, or stop talking.

Fake Edit: Yes, I'm in peace !fter fighting six nations, I'll be out of it shortly. I look forward to seeing your war declarations, or your silence.

Kashmir is currently engaged with about 340 nations. Kashmir is an alliance of 45 people. During this time we've maintained a higher damage output than any of the alliances we are engaged against.

GOONS has become a den for cowards (Emperor Marx, who abandoned his alliance in wartime) and the out of touch. You're the kind of alliance GW3 GOONS would have beat the stuffing out of and sent to the Mercy boards.

There's nothing lulz worthy in you and yours. You are strangers and infidels. Now start talking with your soldiers and tanks to Kashmir, or stop talking.

Fake Edit: Yes, I'm in peace !fter fighting six nations, I'll be out of it shortly. I look forward to seeing your war declarations, or your silence.

You're doing too much, guy.

But it fits the bill so perfectly.

Oh hey look! Rey is back! I missed you, Rey! :wub:

Hey, Eureka 7 is a popular show in Mogatopia. I just feel like choosing a character who is essentially brainwashed into being evil probably isn't the image you should be going with.

Maybe thats the look I'm going for. :P

*Fox Fire Shrugs*

So what treaty are you referring your entry upon?

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Kashmir-NSO_Co-Prosperity_Agreement

Maybe ... The one you just linked?

Understanding that public policy toward all aspects of cybernation politics changes daily, Kashmir submits that alliances are bound only by true feelings of friendship and co-prosperity. It is with this submission that Kashmir accepts co-prosperity as the only means necessary to legally aid and assist, in aggressive or defensive, diplomatic, economic, or military tasks-- if so determined by the governance of Kashmir.

Looks legit to me. 

Edit: And let me add another extra little tidbit for you ... Co-prosperity insinuates a two-way street, the above means go both ways under this co-prosperity. ;)

Second Edit: Oh .... Let's not forget this line in your link:

Kashmiri co-prosperity consist conceptually as an agreement to the principles of non-aggression, optional defense and optional aggression.

So - which treaty do you think is referred to?

Edited by Rayvon

Just like when you got the crap kicked out of you by Kaskus and you cried to MK for help. Eat a dick.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Have you seen their AA? There's not a lot left to burn