A Joint Announcement from Two Unlikely Alliances

duelking

KB3Hv03.png

Burying the Hatchet Accords 

Preamble: 
In the interest of burying the hatchet and starting fresh, the Independent Republic of Orange Nations (IRON) and Doombird Doomcave (DBDC) hereby enter into the following Accord. 

Article I: Civility 
IRON and DBDC shall display good will towards the member states of each respective alliance. While setting aside a grudge can be a difficult endeavor the signatories agree to prohibit outright hostility towards one another. In the event that this article is infringed upon, the respective government is expected to alert the other of the offense. The two governments shall work together to sort out any such occurrence. 

Article II: Non-Aggression and Security 
IRON and DBDC hereby pledge to refrain from the taking up of arms against one another. Both signatories shall refrain from the use of espionage against the countersigned party. Should either signatory come into possession of information regarding the infringement of the other's security, they are required to promptly share it with the other. 

Article III: Expanded Coverage 
As a benefit to both signatories and as a sign of goodwill on the part of both, the signatories agree to the following extension of this Pact: 
--Section I: DBDC agrees to refrain from attacking all IRON allies and offers non-aggression (NAP) coverage to all. 
--Section II: IRON agrees to refrain from attacking all DBDC allies and offers non-aggression (NAP) coverage to all. 
--Section III: If an ally of either signatory finds themselves under attack from an ally of the other signatory, the respective signatory of this pact has the right to defend their ally. 
--Section IV: This article will be applied to new treaties which are signed while the Pact is active. 
--Section V: Coverage for a third party will be terminated if their respective treaty with a signatory is canceled. 

Article IV: Terms and Cancellation 
--Section I: This pact shall be valid for a duration of six months from signing. 
--Section II: After six months the pact shall be reviewed by both signatories to determine its status. Either signatory may then cancel the pact with 72 hour advance notice to be given in private to the other signatory. 
--Section III: In the event of a direct sanctioned attack against one signatory or their treatied allies by the other signatory, this pact may be terminated by the aggrieved party. 

Signed, 
The Warrior, President, IRON Councilor 
duelking, Secretary of State, IRON Councilor 
Montosh, Minister of Internal Affairs, IRON Councilor 
Blade 619, Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor 
Ali Bin Turban, Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor 

Signed,

CubaQuerida - Angel of Death
Tayloj - Bunny King
TBRaiders - Wingman of Allarchon
Artigo - Powerlifting Champion of DBDC
Timmehhh - Minister of Wealth Redistribution
Edited by duelking

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DBDC and IRON have mutual friends, a mutual ally, and even some mutual enemies yet we continue to find ourselves at odds.  These hostilities began when we fought during EQ, continued with some summer raids, intensified during the "Jihad on Neutrality", and we are now dealing once again with open wars against each other.  With so much apparent dislike, we approached FEAR government and asked if they would assist in mediating between the two of us.  It has been a pleasant experience.  We've had very open and frank conversation.  Grievances have been aired and a solution was proposed and agreed to.  For too long we have had nothing but hostility between our alliances and this NAP will ensure an extended period of peace as we work towards improving relations.  I'd like to thank the leadership of FEAR for agreeing to mediate and for swiftly bringing us together to reach resolution.  I'd also like to personally apologize to IRON for our part in these hostilities and am thankful we could reach a diplomatic solution and look forward to better future relations.  Lastly, I'd like to thank our allies and our friends for their wise counsel and continued support.

Since DBDC's inception, our respective alliances have seemingly been at odds in one way or another and animosity has turned into hostility here and there. I'd personally like to apologize for the role that we have played in that animosity.

When DBDC approached IRON about peacefully reaching a conclusion to the latest rogue situation, our conversations were rather pleasant and we both worked toward an amicable solution to the conflict. I'd like to thank l0c0 and TBRaiders for their efforts. It has been a pleasure working things out and I look forward to working together moving forward.

Eventually I will fix the flags. I know everyone hates the poor size issues.

I personally would like to thank Cuba/TBR/DBDC for their handling of the situation during this past week and a half as well. Working with you all has been a pleasure.

Thank you IRON, if you wouldn't have ZI'd one of the birds who fell from the nest, who knows if this would have been achievable. May we now enjoy mutual friends and mutual prosperity!

0/ IRON
0/ FEAR

We did ZI him ;)

o/ DBDC Edited by Samus

With great power comes great responsibility.

I salute TBRaiders, Cuba, and the entire DBDC alliance. You have given me hope for friendship and the future.

Thank you our new President, The Warrior, and the entire IRON Council.

Each of you did what I thought was... Impossible. Drinks are on me.