The Austrian Empire Government Elections

Mad Max

The Austrian Empire has recently held Elections, to vote for the new Kanzler (Chancellor).  The Candidates standing in the Elections were CnaedmacAilpn, President Orff, Czar Lazar and Max Max.  After a long Campaign the votes were cast and I, Mad Max was elected Kanzler of The Austrian Empire.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who took the time to vote for me, and for entrusting me to lead our Alliance for the future.  

The Government lineup is as follows

The Kaiser - Verlion

The Kanzler - Mad Max

New Ministerial Selection

Minister Of The Interior - President Orff

Minister Of War - Czar Lazar

Minister Of Foreign Affairs - Erakian

Minister Of Finance - NoBloodLeft

The Government and Members of The Austrian Empire, look forward to welcoming all visitors to our forums at http://www.theaustrianempire.com

Edited by andrewds

Unfortunately, the new Kaiser (verlion) has thrown out everyone who dared to speak out against him (sounds like TGE in the good old days, with Vlad at the helm), only Mad Max was unable to go into peace mode after the Purge and is now under attack from Mortal Wombat, an ally of TAE.

Nice to see democracy Stalin style.

Unfortunately, the new Kaiser (verlion) has thrown out everyone who dared to speak out against him (sounds like TGE in the good old days, with Vlad at the helm), only Mad Max was unable to go into peace mode after the Purge and is now under attack from Mortal Wombat, an ally of TAE.

I love me some TAE!

You guys really are suckers for this kind of shit, aren't you?

We had to step in and do something. Stealing from your previous alliance, poaching members by spreading lies and being government in two different alliances, trying to bring one down from the inside...those things are frowned upon. Also, I didn't take Verlion's word for anything. I checked the The Prussian Confederation and noticed the dates certain things were posted and compared them to when Mad Max's membership at TAE was going on...stealing 3 days after he joined the alliance really shows premeditation (oh, I took screen shots as well). I was also given copies of chat logs where Mad Max directly lied to members of TAE about certain things he claims happened when I know first hand they didn't. Verlion was good enough to give me access to the TAE forum's ACP where I got to go through the entire history for every action any admin did so I've seen first hand Mad Max was lying.

I have proof of Mad Max's actions. I have seen proof of Cnaed's actions as well.

MW doesn't attack people willy nilly and we don't take people's word. We demand proof and proof was delivered to our satisfaction.

So if you guys are willing to actually contact a MW government member about this situation, we'll be more than happy to discuss it with you in private. :)