Announcement from VE, PC, Fok, iFOK, MN, and NpO

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1300099051' post='2664404']
Other than seeing HoT displaying his usual level of reading comprehension and intelligence this thread was disappointing. Polar got off way too easy seeing as they were the ones that started this war.
[/quote]

Polar didn't started this war, don't you think is too soon to already try to rewrite the history?

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1300120252' post='2664620']
Polar didn't started this war, don't you think is too soon to already try to rewrite the history?
[/quote]
Oh right I forgot when we came to a consensus that the second in command in polar authorizing spying didn't really count.

The fact that he was baited by that former nso guy I forgot the name of doesn't change what you guys did. Nice attempt to imply that your misguided opinion is somehow a historical fact though.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1300110255' post='2664495']
My allies are already at war. I am in direct support of doing whatever I can to help GOONS win theirs, and if securing 1/3 of the world's NS to not be able to enter on that front (as the peaces made on the Polar front from day 1 have achieved) is necessary, then that is what we will do. I have no care about the cause of their war, my focus is on its conclusion.
[/quote]

How short sighted and narrow minded of you. Do you make always give blind, unconsidered support to your allies? If so, why would you admit to doing something so stupid? If you said that you SUPPORT their reasons that would be one thing, but ignoring their reasons is just pathetic.

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1300121479' post='2664647']
Oh right I forgot when we came to a consensus that the second in command in polar authorizing spying didn't really count.

The fact that he was baited by that former nso guy I forgot the name of doesn't change what you guys did. Nice attempt to imply that your misguided opinion is somehow a historical fact though.
[/quote]

There's a whole thread on this somewhere else, I suggest letting that be the end of this discussion as resurrecting a horse this dead is really going to do nothing for anybody involved. VE and Co believe Daj is an ebil spai ... NpO and allies believe Lennox played VE (and Daj) and used their hatred of us to start a war. Simple as that.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1300121944' post='2664654']
At this point, I have no idea why this war was waged in the first place-- surrender instrument as well does not give any light on this puzzle.

Good rebuilding NpO.
[/quote]
Hint: it had something to do with NpO willingly accepting spy information.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1300121944' post='2664654']
surrender instrument as well does not give any light on this puzzle.
[/quote]
Yeah I miss the good old times when the ones that lost the war were forced to state that any claims the other side made were true and then appologize for them.

It was much easier to write history books when everyone weren't allowed to state their own opinions.

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1300123452' post='2664683']Yeah I miss the good old times when the ones that lost the war were forced to state that any claims the other side made were true and then appologize for them.[/quote]
Good old time? If you mean old as current times, then ok.

I dont know, if its good enough to start a war, in which utter devastation is inflicted upon hundreds of nations, I just figured such a thing is important.
Could be that it is forgotten due to the fact it was bogus from the start which then begs the question-- why all this devastation.

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1300123906' post='2664687']

I dont know, if its good enough to start a war, in which utter devastation is inflicted upon hundreds of nations, I just figured such a thing is important.
Could be that it is forgotten due to the fact it was bogus from the start which then begs the question-- why all this devastation.
[/quote]
Current times? The only apology I've seen the last year or two from any noteworthy alliance would be your apology to FAN which if I understood things right, you claim is sincere.

As for the CB for this war, seeing as you're the only one that forgot it I'd guess it's related to a tactical stroke of amnesia.

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1300124217' post='2664692']
Current times? The only apology I've seen the last year or two from any noteworthy alliance would be your apology to FAN which if I understood things right, you claim is sincere.

As for the CB for this war, seeing as you're the only one that forgot it I'd guess it's related to a tactical stroke of amnesia.
[/quote]

R&R asked for a simple apology as well, recently. As did CSN, but that was for some issues that... Well.. The apology was deserved.

Edited by Penkala

Peace?

Hey Grub!!! i still waiting your attack buddy... TOP must die? You are a big mouth talker kittie...

how someone can be more cowardly (without naming the racist attitudes about grammar)
Is pathetic to see how a "suspected leader" of an big alliance, filling the mouth talking about destroying an Alliance as worthy, well-formed, who has demonstrated its technical capability skills, and hes human material as TOP.

Beside you never answer my defiance duel... (ok you can blame my grammar. that only will show your reactionary prepotence and bad manners. As usual)

Well almost some one in your alliance have common sense and sign a peace.

[IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e107/PabloPerotti/CN/grubsml.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='bkphysics' timestamp='1300122040' post='2664657']
There's a whole thread on this somewhere else, I suggest letting that be the end of this discussion as resurrecting a horse this dead is really going to do nothing for anybody involved. VE and Co believe Daj is an ebil spai ... NpO and allies believe Lennox played VE (and Daj) and used their hatred of us to start a war. Simple as that.
[/quote]

To be fair, we don't believe Dajobo to be evil nor a spy. Lennox was the spy and Daj made a mistake by pointing him in our direction. Actions, especially those by members of government have consequences. Also, VE doesn't hate you or your alliance and never has.

Good luck post war and I hope your rebuilding efforts are successful.

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1300124217' post='2664692']Current times? The only apology I've seen the last year or two from any noteworthy alliance would be your apology to FAN which if I understood things right, you claim is sincere.[/quote]
Noteworthy alliances? I suppose one can always invent categories to try to fit things into them.
Our apology to FAN, is unrelated example due to the fact that-- it is not a surrender term, nor will it end the war.
It is a thing we owed and needed to do.

And so we go on a tangent. Anyway, thanks for reminding me why all this devastation occurred.
Hope it was worth it.

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1300125168' post='2664706']
To be fair, we don't believe Dajobo to be evil nor a spy. Lennox was the spy and Daj made a mistake by pointing him in our direction. Actions, especially those by members of government have consequences. Also, VE doesn't hate you or your alliance and never has.

Good luck post war and I hope your rebuilding efforts are successful.
[/quote]

I do apologize for speaking on your behalf, and I appreciate the clarification. We both have lots of rebuilding so let's get it done!

o/ Peace

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1300123906' post='2664687']

[/quote]

I'm not big on forced apologies. I sincerely doubt that Polaris is "sorry", nor do I actually care whether they are or not. X happened, Y was the result, and this is the conclusion. We didn't embark down this road to beat them into a like minded and apologetic state, but rather to beat them for a wrong. Apologies are suppose to mean something, and including them in surrender terms completely negates that meaning.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1300127269' post='2664724']
I'm not big on forced apologies. I sincerely doubt that Polaris is "sorry", nor do I actually care whether they are or not. X happened, Y was the result, and this is the conclusion. We didn't embark down this road to beat them into a like minded and apologetic state, but rather to beat them for a wrong. Apologies are suppose to mean something, and including them in surrender terms completely negates that meaning.
[/quote]
Or: VE just wanted to roll Polaris and ran with the first excuse that came to them.

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1300124217' post='2664692']

[/quote]

Yes you are right.

[quote]III. The New Pacific Order hereby publicly acknowledges and states it waged an unjustified war of aggression against the alliance of Ordo Verde, with the full realisation that it would initiate a global war of unprecedented proportions.[/quote]

Sup Impero? So how was your agression justified when u forced us to sign that at a gun point? Apologies are in the fashion recently, maybe you should talk to Polar about making it right?

[quote name='Kyaris' timestamp='1300115412' post='2664556']
If by which you mean vindicated and vengeful instead, then you are closer to the truth.
[/quote]

Nope, vindictive will do. And what vengence does [i]this[/i] GOONS seek?

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1300127877' post='2664731']
Or: VE just wanted to roll Polaris and ran with the first excuse that came to them.
[/quote]
People who would dare to do such a thing should be judged very harshly when they lose.

Sounds kinda familiar though. :awesome:

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1300127877' post='2664731']
[/quote]

Oh perhaps, but leave the causes and reasons for the war aside for a moment. Impero's policy is a good one in the abstract. I like the idea of war for a wrong without reps or forced apologies. I assume he also won't roll NpO for the same crime in a year or two. If everyone followed these policies... Well I'd have less to talk about. :P