Announcement from VE, PC, Fok, iFOK, MN, and NpO

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1300063220' post='2663695']
This is why you don't let morons draft terms.
[/quote]
Good thing you'll never win a war or we'd have to let you draft terms.

Edited by Choson

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1300063605' post='2663720']
OK, why don't you also go back and quickly add in a line that Article 2 also expires in a month, which I'm sure Random would consent to? Seems like an easy fix to another error in the terms.
[/quote]

To piss you off. Go away.

[quote name='Bergerland' timestamp='1300063980' post='2663742']
It is. Article 2 pertains to Article 1 and therefore expires when it does. Why are you the only person that doesn't get this?
[/quote]
[img]http://www.emporia.edu/earthsci/garden/rock06.jpg[/img]

It doesn't matter how many times or how many people tell me that this is a picture of a unicorn, I won't believe them.

I am an individual who is immune to [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink"]groupthink[/url], deal with it.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1300063220' post='2663695']
It's readily apparent by this point that it is illiteracy and not malice that resulted in a multitude of errors in the writing of these terms.
[/quote]

Illiteracy is indeed the problem here, but not that of the individuals who crafted the terms.

Congrats on peace everyone, and I'm glad to see fair terms here.

It's pretty clearly one month before Polar is allowed to fund its own rebuilding. That's sort of a weird arrangement, kinda reminds me in a way of the Kronos-Valhalla terms, only reversed.

Before then, any rebuilding will have to be funded by tech deals with the PB alliances, who presumably will charge 3M per 300 tech. :P No really, since those are voluntary anyway, they'll have to offer at least 3M per 150 tech or Polar nations won't be making any profit and will refuse them.

[quote name='Jaguar1' timestamp='1300064982' post='2663786']
When you start a war because you were wronged by a "spy," why do you end it with no term addressing the offense?
[/quote]

So what you're asking here is for harsher terms?

Well fought, VE and allies.

Sure, you kinda blindsided us in the beginning, but these past few months have been the most fun I've had with this game.

I have not needed aid once this war (lol $200 millon war chest for a 13k NS nation) so the 'no internal aid' clause won't hurt me much. x3

Anyway, see you guys and gals next time.

o/

[quote name='Fallen Fool' timestamp='1300060920' post='2663556']
Congratulations to the [i][b]Victorious Alliances[/b][/i]â„¢ on their successful efforts to obtain peace.
[/quote]

I thought that was funny too. But it had to say something to that effect I guess. :P

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1300065137' post='2663790']
So what you're asking here is for harsher terms?
[/quote]

Just trying to gauge whether or not VE lust for Polar blood has been satiated by these terms.

Congratulations to my allies in NpO on getting peace. I wish you well in your rebuilding.
Also, surprised to see the terms as light as they were. Good show PB.

Well done everyone. I know things can get pretty ugly during times of war, but I hope our enemies had as much fun as we did and that the hurt feelings go away as quickly as they came. Given the limitations of these terms and the impending attack by TOP, I think there is only one option left for me...

[img]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s75/Arcticpenguin/ScienceForTech-1.jpg[/img]

Victorious Alliances[sup]TM[/sup] only please. ^_^ Cheers to my alliance mates, allies, and opponents alike!

Edited by Penguin

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1300062203' post='2663632']
6 days short, wow you sure got him!!! [img]http://forums.coj-cn.co.cc/Smileys/expanded/haw.gif[/img]
[/quote]It was more the implication that NpO would end up freed up to fight GOONS in a month or two than anything else, Schatt. You're better than this.

Cheers to all the alliances involved for agreeing on Peace.
Also cheers on the terms for NpO, Interesting.
Also, Maybe I read a somewhat edited version, but I understood the timelines the first time I read the OP, Some people need to go back to grade school. :D

Mhail to all those involved in the Bloody Conflict. [img]http://mostlyharmlessalliance.com/images/smilies/set5_b/cheers2.gif[/img]