Announcement from VE, PC, Fok, iFOK, MN, and NpO

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1300134893' post='2664846']
Without seeming to be condescending, you are an idiot. You hide behind your poor english, the reality is you have nothing to say that makes sense even given the poor translation.
[/quote]

I am not hideing nowhere.
I am here.
Isulting me with plain words only show how leak of argument and class you are. (as usual)

I have some to say. You are a coward.
And you hide in a big alliance, and pass your treason and cowardice to your fellows.

However... i need to agree with you in some part of your speech:

AlmightyGrub, said:"I am just an #$%^... " (and i can add, and you ever will be)

"You can do and say what ever you want. But you can´t avoid the consecuences"
With your speech and acts only show how useless, coward, prepotent and childish you are. Wich is the service you give to your alliance?

Wich is your "awesome intervetion" in this?
Nothing, but shame. that you are, nothing but shame and classless empty words...

Edited by Inferno

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1300156934' post='2665197']
You have 200 more infra than me, and you've been at peace (rebuilding) much longer. Not sure what you're going on about.
[/quote]
Not saying my nation hasn't suffered some setbacks of a multi-alliance war. It's to be expected in a nuclear proliferated environment. Such is Cybernations.

But for you to be offering your betters (read: anyone in NpO, Electron Sponge specifically) silly tech proposals is ridiculous.

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1300152425' post='2665105']
Would you like to sell me tech? Just for you, $3m / 150.
[/quote]
I wouldn't sell you tech at a thousand times the price, and odds are none of my comrades will either.

You should sell me tech. Here's a deal for you, $1/150 tech. In a year this will be a deal for you. And I will offer it. And you will take it. And you will learn a little something.

[quote name='Penguin' timestamp='1300163081' post='2665296']
I don't know what you're talking about. I devoted an entire chapter to land.
[/quote]
There should have been three, along with a fold-out displaying what "vast tracts of land" might look like.

[quote name='Electron Sponge' timestamp='1300150256' post='2665078']
(c) electron sponge 2007

You owe me royalties good sir.

Payable in one month, of course. Unless we decide to give these cheeky so-and-so's the old Agincourt salute, that is.
[/quote]
I like that last one.

[quote name='Inferno' timestamp='1300157332' post='2665204']
I am here.
Isulting me with plain words only show how leak of argument and class you are. (as usual)

And you hide in a big alliance, and pass your treason and cowardice to your fellows.

AlmightyGrub, said:"I am just an #$%^... " (and i can add, and you ever will be)

With your speech and acts only show how useless, coward, prepotent and childish you are. Wich is the service you give to your alliance?

Nothing, but shame. that you are, nothing but shame and classless empty words...
[/quote]
Hey Inferno..

did you edit this post for grammer, spelling or idiotcy?

[quote name='Inferno' timestamp='1300157332' post='2665204']
I am here.

[/quote]

My friend (and I use the word loosely), unlike you I have led my alliance through good times and through bad, I have stood at the brink of disaster and walked away intact, I have triumphed and I have lost. I have done something that made the world spit and cry, I have made the world hate and love. You on the other hand have hugged your pixels so tightly that even when you appear to risk something, it often appears you lose nothing much. A more cynical person than I would suggest it is because you are always protecting your pixels regardless of the wider ramifications of you actions.

You stand and call me a coward, you have the temerity and audacity to suggest I am a coward, and yet here you are as spineless as ever. You got screwed over, big deal, I have been screwed more times than a $2 hooker, but rather than piss and moan we fight, we rebuild and we take revenge as we see fit. You just seem to throw a fit. There is a difference. I will fight for what I believe in, you will fight when it doesn't hurt too much (except when you get played apparently which is why you are so upset)

You call me a coward, I laugh. I would suggest you bring it, but right now we seem to be out of each others range. I am indeed disappointed that we can not, at this time, fulfil our mutual destiny, but I am not a coward. Unlike you, Polaris has never ever hidden behind others, we have never shirked our responsibility to ourselves to fight for our own purposes. If I had to nominate the most cowardly alliance on Bob, I would nominate TOP first every time. Even some of the more useless alliances can be shamed into risking stuff when the odds are against them.

Keep holding your cards until you have all the aces, as is your style. I will be waiting in great anticipation as your ''stuff'' is junked by others and your tears will be truly the most delicious ever shed because they will be heartfelt tears as your precious precious pixels are erased without regard for your love for them.

If EVERYTHING MUST DIE then TOP MUST DIE as well, and I for one will enjoy it. It may be sooner than you think now you have associated yourselves where you have. No doubt you will find yet another way to jump ship when the time comes as your impecable record shows. As long as it doesn't cost you too much you will fight anywhere it is convenient?

Have fun now, I know I will.

[quote name='Electron Sponge' timestamp='1300160457' post='2665254']And you will learn a little something.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]While I no doubt Penky will take your generous offer when the time comes, you appear to be stretching it by the time you get to this last part.

Anyway, good luck to you Polar. I have no doubt you'll be back in full force by this time next year.[/color]

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1300134893' post='2664846']
Congratulations to VE for well orchestrated war.
Congratulations to iFOK and FOK for lots of fun between our nations
o/ Polaris, ever steadfast.
[/quote]
Well said and I second this thought on our worthy adversaries.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1300169999' post='2665390']
Did you deliberately misspell 'grammar' and 'idiocy'?
[/quote]
At least you're smart enough to catch that .. I wanted to misspell "spell" but thought that was a bit much. :lol1:

Edited by Panic King

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1300152217' post='2665098']
Thanks for a surprisingly fair and rational viewpoint on the war.

I disagree. The Doomhouse/FAN declaration on NPO simply demonstrates that it would have been counterproductive for NpO or STA to active their treaties with Legion and TPF in order to chain in NPO. There were (or are) enough alliances looking for any opportunity to hit NPO that opening a new front would not have assisted NpO's side, and could in fact have deprived it of alliances that ended up fighting on that side due to treaty obligations, giving lie to the assertion elsewhere that NpO and STA were trying to "protect" NPO.
[/quote]

Um, not really, if they had ended up never doing it, it would have been just the same curbstomp of Polar/co, but maybe a little worse and then NPO would get rolled a few months from now. The pezstar quote has been shown before for the hypothetical of NPO entering and holding them off until all the alliances you mentioned got in. They predicted the preempt before that finished up, which is funny since it wasn't the actual plan to preempt NPO on the 20th or even really official on the 22nd. Some NPO allies have already said they were going to enter and it would have eventually enveloped most of them. We could have easily just attacked Legion with all the justification in the world since they should have been in the war and that would have forced the issue along with those other allies that were coming in getting countered.

Edited by Antoine Roquentin

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1300169778' post='2665388']

If EVERYTHING MUST DIE then TOP MUST DIE as well, and I for one will enjoy it.
[/quote]

You missed their point, Everyone must die- but other than themselves they mean.

You don't think they were saying that in hopes that their own alliances would be destroyed, do you? :P

Edited by Feuersturm