Announcement from VE, PC, Fok, iFOK, MN, and NpO

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1300247887' post='2666152']
I don't see our disbandment announcement.

I can't let that misuse of "myself" go unrecognized. I don't know why people think "myself" is more formal or proper than me, but it's not. As for the rest: we seem to be a pretty good position, especially in light of the rhetoric from you people at the start of the war. What should I be concerned about?
[/quote]

Hey, YOU LOST.

The End and thanks for playing son.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Electron Sponge' timestamp='1300249089' post='2666175']
You must be new here
[/quote]

To be fair, it pretty much is "the end". You lost in 2008 and have essentially been losing since then, other than the small roll you played in Karma. And it'll probably be another year before you even have a shot at winning again, so, yeah... maybe 4 years after you were first beaten to a pulp you'll finally get your revenge!

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1300243757' post='2666075']
You're bad for your alliance.
[/quote]
I agree.. for VE's sake muzzle it Penkala. You don't tug on Superman's cape and expect to live a happy existance on Bob. We surrendered but I would risk war again to shut your trap permanently.

[quote name='Panic King' timestamp='1300249873' post='2666198']
I agree.. for VE's sake muzzle it Penkala. You don't tug on Superman's cape and expect to live a happy existance on Bob. We surrendered but I would risk war again to shut your trap permanently.
[/quote]

Well this looks promising, maybe I have a bad memory, didn't you JUST LOSE!

[quote name='Panic King' timestamp='1300249873' post='2666198']
[/quote]

They aren't going to muzzle me, and I'm "tugging on your cape" (I guess???). I would love for you to break terms and do something about it, though. Then we finally WOULD see Polar killed off of this planet.

And don't worry, we have an ample supply of kryptonite.

[quote]Penkala's like school on sundays.[/quote]

The rabid joke was better.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Sweeeeet Ronny D' timestamp='1300247295' post='2666127']
I wish I could of said that was me, but I was the group of 10 guys running around your minefield like drunken idiots...
[/quote]
Uh oh... I don't remember planting any of those.

Also, I think I've found my new fishing hole of choice. It's astounding how easy it is to get fish in these waters to take the bait. No more canned tuna for me!

Edited by Penguin

[quote name='nerolocutus' timestamp='1300251605' post='2666235']
I would strongly suggest all Viridians stop replying to NpO in this thread. It's not going to do us any good.

[s]And as for NpO members, your behavior in this thread is the reason we don't like you.
[/s]Actually most of you I can stand.

Now knock it off everyone.
[/quote]

Madness...

I truly hope no one is silly enough to think Penkala is speaking for VE right now, nor do several Polars in this thread speak for Polaris. Personally I had a lot of fun in this war and met several good people so I'm happy and now just looking forward to rebuilding.

[quote name='asawyer' timestamp='1300253709' post='2666275']
Polar may want to heed DHB's words rather than ignoring him - after all the 34 NS damage he did was clearly what forced your surrender.
[/quote]

We were trying to keep that a secret...

Seems reasonable... up until the point where we all remember that the foundations for this war are a foundless. How nice of VE to strike an apology term from the agreement that would remind us all how this war started.

That said, CSN and Legacy; take note of these terms.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1300285454' post='2666453']
Which history would that be?
[/quote]

probably referring to your predecessor's disbandment.

I know, I know, "we're not them" etc etc, but that's not really holding any water.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1300289541' post='2666476']
probably referring to your predecessor's disbandment.

I know, I know, "we're not them" etc etc, but that's not really holding any water.
[/quote]

I'll be sure to give you a ring the next time our alliance has any fluid retention issues. Thanks for checking our dipstick.