Announcement from VE, PC, Fok, iFOK, MN, and NpO

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1300169778' post='2665388']
Unlike you, Polaris has never ever hidden behind others, we have never shirked our responsibility to ourselves to fight for our own purposes.[/quote]

Pretty bold statement for a colony.

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1300310430' post='2666625']
I really don't think PB likes TOP. And if they do....that's pretty funny. :awesome:
[/quote]

How would you have absolutely any clue, one way or the other?

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1300275057' post='2666411']
Seems reasonable... up until the point where we all remember that the foundations for this war are a foundless. How nice of VE to strike an apology term from the agreement that would remind us all how this war started.

That said, CSN and Legacy; take note of these terms.
[/quote]
Not so much Legacy. They were just a little too loyal to an ally that was acting awfully.

[quote name='Crispy99' timestamp='1300296832' post='2666534']
Pretty bold statement for a colony.
[/quote]
That argument lost its validity several years ago.

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1300310806' post='2666631']
Not so much Legacy. They were just a little too loyal to an ally that was acting awfully.

That argument lost its validity several years ago.
[/quote]

A lot of arguments seem to have lost validity years ago, but it doesn't mean people will stop using them.

[quote name='Dr hairy Ballz' timestamp='1300250144' post='2666202']
Well this looks promising, maybe I have a bad memory, didn't you JUST LOSE!
[/quote]

You make a fair point, no alliance has ever come back from losing a war.

Moron.

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1300249798' post='2666196']
To be fair, it pretty much is "the end". You lost in 2008 and have essentially been losing since then, other than the small roll you played in Karma. And it'll probably be another year before you even have a shot at winning again, so, yeah... maybe 4 years after you were first beaten to a pulp you'll finally get your revenge!
[/quote]

Hey look, another thing that's definitely never happened in the history of this world.

Is top still sad about what happened holy I guess those 50 boxes of tissues cant get to them fast enough, VE & Co you should give me permission to sell them to top asap :smug:

Edited by Finch

[quote name='Finch' timestamp='1300318867' post='2666729']
Is top still sad about what happened holy I guess those 50 boxes of tissues cant get to them fast enough, VE & Co you should give me permission to sell them to top asap :smug:
[/quote]
Is this really an area polar want to go to when we're all subjected to grubs rants about stuff nobody even remembers on a weekly basis? To his credit he usually make sure to mention in those rants that he doesn't actually care. It's a little hard to believe the last part when he probably used up more paper than a nation at my size could produce in a year on those whiny ramblings though.

[/quote]

There's a lot more people besides TOP that are sad.

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1300310430' post='2666625']
I really don't think PB likes TOP. And if they do....that's pretty funny. :awesome:
[/quote]

We actually get along quite well with they and CnG. It occurs to me that you're making insults based on information you don't have. Why are you doing this?

[quote name='O-Dog' timestamp='1300322460' post='2666767']
Your history. All that [i]this[/i] GOONS [i]that[/i] GOONS doesn't hold water.
[/quote]
All these claims of water retainment problems. You'd think there would be much less of that when you're allied to such a good and handsome plumber.

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1300323224' post='2666779']
All these claims of water retainment problems. You'd think there would be much less of that when you're allied to such a good and handsome plumber.
[/quote]

Never trust a guy with a dodgy moustache.

[/quote]
Yes, actually it does, hardly 5% of our alliance was in the old GOONS, and you're an idiot if you conflate the two.

[/quote]
I'm pretty sure that the Goon Order Of Neutral Shoving is long since dead...

Edit: SARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :mad:

Edited by Choson

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1300325145' post='2666811']
Yes, actually it does, hardly 5% of our alliance was in the old GOONS, and you're an idiot if you conflate the two.
[/quote]

Maybe that 5% is quite crucial. After all, your defence of \m/, your keenness to hurt NPO, your toadying to power suggests you are no different to your predecessor.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1300325274' post='2666814']
I'm pretty sure that the Goon Order Of Neutral Shoving is long since dead...

Edit: SARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :mad:
[/quote]

See above.

[/quote]

Talk like this is why the Que to help you in your last war was sparsely populated.

[quote name='O-Dog' timestamp='1300325614' post='2666825']
Maybe that 5% is quite crucial. After all, [b]your defence of \m/[/b], your keenness to hurt NPO, your toadying to power suggests you are no different to your predecessor.
[/quote]

what what what what what what what what

I was government in the new \m/ from its foundation to August and I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Edited by Chief Savage Man

[quote name='O-Dog' timestamp='1300325614' post='2666825']
Maybe that 5% is quite crucial. After all, your defence of \m/, your keenness to hurt NPO, your toadying to power suggests you are no different to your predecessor.
[/quote]
OK first off, old GOONS was allied to NPO for the vast majority of its existence, secondly, we have never defended \m/ from anything, thirdly, old GOONS was a dominant power, people kowtowed to them, not vice versa. By contrast we form mutual partnerships with our allies and treat them as ends in themselves, as opposed to means to an end. And no, the vast majority of our government came in the new wave.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1300327454' post='2666837']
OK first off, old GOONS was allied to NPO for the vast majority of its existence, secondly, we have never defended \m/ from anything, thirdly, old GOONS was a dominant power, people kowtowed to them, not vice versa. By contrast we form mutual partnerships with our allies and treat them as ends in themselves, as opposed to means to an end. And no, the vast majority of our government came in the new wave.
[/quote]

Yep, old GOONS were allied to NPO (and complicit in their crimes) until you felt you were strong enough to forge your own path. That ended well.

Jan/Feb 2010. Read the rhetoric.

Old GOONS was. You still couldn't deal with NPO. Is that your problem now?

And from MK.

Edited by O-Dog