Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1299702198' post='2657884']
No it literally makes my head explode when people literally use the word literally without literally knowing literally what literally means.

Literally.
[/quote]
I bet you're just the life and soul of any party.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1299707004' post='2657955']
TOP continues to not understand the point of the coalition they are in by continuing to use treaties instead of attacking whoever the hell they want.
[/quote]
So, your side whines when you're attacked with no official DoW, and they whine when they're attacked with an official DoW?

I'm seeing a pattern here...

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1299706562' post='2657946']
I bet you're just the life and soul of any party.
[/quote]

At parties where people don't have the IQ's of sock puppets, yes. At parties frequented by you guys, I would probably be the guy in the corner pretending to text someone so it wasn't so obvious I didn't belong there.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1299698473' post='2657851']
How many "Yevgenis" (15m/250 tech) shall you request in this situation? ;)
[/quote]

'Yevgenis' are mad bromances between the right and left. It's also to pay off someone for 90 mil.

You're using it wrong.

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1299707290' post='2657958']
So, your side whines when you're attacked with no official DoW, and they whine when they're attacked with an official DoW?

[/quote]

I think he forgot the <sarcasm> brackets.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1299708223' post='2657971']
'Yevgenis' are mad bromances between the right and left. It's also to pay off someone for 90 mil.

You're using it wrong.
[/quote]

Ha! I forgot about that 'Yevgeni', but aint that the same as a 'Methrage'? Either way, call it a 'Yevgeni' or an 'MK', it's basically the same thing :P

[/quote]
I see a pattern of whining from the other side..

[/quote]

Well activating Aggression clause is quite different from activating a defensive clause. NSO's war against MK was defensive in nature on the part of NSO.

[quote name='Burnsey' timestamp='1299709200' post='2657983']
I see a pattern of whining from the other side..
[/quote]
Both sides are whining and !@#$%*ing. It'd be amusing to me if only it wasn't so darn annoying. It makes me want to eat my own brain.

Edited by Hyperbad

Because a DoW is really necessary, at this point. When they attacked you, they should have been aware and ready for the repercussion that would surely follow. If not aware, then that speaks out to the base of their intelligence all together.

This statement being in general of course.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1299693147' post='2657803']
[i]I'm the rebel, and I bring up that I ran my mouth so incessantly that I was EoGed, in EVERY thread no less.[/i]

Good for you, the rebel. Good for you.

And TOP, give 'em hell.
[/quote]

I'm getting sick of your nonsense and lies, ive had enough so here's yoursides catchphrase back at you "bring it" and "Everything.must.die" also goodluck with that list as its worthless for me, which you will find out sooner or later.

Anyways have fun TOP and Carpe Diem blowing each other up.

[/quote]
?
All meaning of the term "whining" is lost here I see,...

My Comrade was making a joke which was also a jab directed at all the "left field" DoWs made in the VE-NpO and DH/FAN-NPO wars, treaty wise.
Obviously, here this isn't the case, and we have an expected and understandable action by TOP. Please, use some more common sense and not your generic "must mindlessly critique a NPOer" mode.

Nothing much that can be said about the DoW, all straight forward stuff. All that remains to be said is-- all the bad luck to you, TOP :P

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1299714692' post='2658071']
?
All meaning of the term "whining" is lost here I see,...

My Comrade was making a joke which was also a jab directed at all the "left field" DoWs made in the VE-NpO and DH/FAN-NPO wars, treaty wise.
Obviously, here this isn't the case, and we have an expected and understandable action by TOP. Please, use some more common sense and not your generic "must mindlessly critique a NPOer" mode.

Nothing much that can be said about the DoW, all straight forward stuff. All that remains to be said is-- all the bad luck to you, TOP :P
[/quote]

Bad luck. We've got this in the bag.

Edited by Cager

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1299693147' post='2657803']
And TOP, give 'em hell.
[/quote]

Hell is to good for the swine. I give them, [url="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093278/"]Ishtar[/url].

[quote name='delgursh' timestamp='1299714624' post='2658070']
i am a fan of TOP
[/quote]

And TOP is a fan of you. Not in a Bieber-fan way, mind you, more like a mildly appreciative fraternal way.

Which I think is more meaningful.

TOP continues to not understand the point of the coalition they are in by continuing to use treaties instead of attacking whoever the hell they want.
[/quote]

That's the beauty of it. If alliances can use treaties, they will, but at the same time people aren't going to let the effort get gimped because a relatively unconnected alliances gets dogpiled or something like that.

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1299721769' post='2658144']
And TOP is a fan of you. Not in a Bieber-fan way, mind you, more like a mildly appreciative fraternal way.

Which I think is more meaningful.
[/quote]
[url="http://ordoparadox.com/top/index.php?showtopic=16715&view=findpost&p=330998"]You're wrong.[/url]

[/quote]

However, they ARE attacking, so, they've got that to fall back on.

*one might reason, tired of waiting, also.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1299709070' post='2657981']
Ha! I forgot about that 'Yevgeni', but aint that the same as a 'Methrage'? Either way, call it a 'Yevgeni' or an 'MK', it's basically the same thing :P
[/quote]
Nonono, you are confusing the senses and need to tighten your semantic associations. I demand that you Yevgeni me a Methrage to compensate for this outrage!