Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1299680000' post='2657731']
my nation is right [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=119998"]here[/url] but before you do, you might wanna ask NADC about me first. ;) here is a message I received from one of their nations
[/quote]

Fantastic! I'll see you in a week or so once I've burned off the extra NS

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1299650395' post='2657551']
If you hadn't explained the joke we would be at 20 pages right now.
[/quote]

It's okay looks like we're gearing up to argue semantics of treaties. That should get us to at least 11 pages. :awesome:

[quote name='brickyard' timestamp='1299684015' post='2657756']
We just couldn't stomp CD.
[/quote]

FTFY. <_<

I guess it was time the various warring alliances stirred the embers to make the fire a bit hotter so you can finish off what's left of each other.

Marshmallow anyone?

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100908023004/clubpenguin/images/thumb/f/f6/MarshmallowStick.png/120px-MarshmallowStick.png[/img]

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1299680000' post='2657731']
my nation is right [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=119998"]here[/url] but before you do, you might wanna ask NADC about me first. ;) here is a message I received from one of their nations
[/quote]
On my way, sugar.

[quote name='SanderP' timestamp='1299679108' post='2657727']
So you're saying freedom of speech must die too?

:smug: [/quote]

Indeed, if you belittle the GOONS in public they will try and take it away from you by adding you to their EoG like they did with me, unless you're allied to an alliance to which they kiss boots to. :P

I will have to ask my Alliance leader, but feel free to call me if you need any minuscule assistance :)

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1299643204' post='2657448']
As part of peace terms, we will be demanding 40,000 technology from CD's nations with 2,000 tech or above.

(This is a joke. See [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98618]here[/url] if you don't get it.)
[/quote]
I hereby propose that this be made into a officially recognised unit of value, along with the already known "Methrage" (a sum of 90 million dongs). Then we could count reps in "four Methrages," or "two CSNs and a Methrage" etc.

[quote name='Louisa' timestamp='1299695795' post='2657827']
I will have to ask my Alliance leader, but feel free to call me if you need any minuscule assistance :)

I hereby propose that this be made into a officially recognised unit of value, along with the already known "Methrage" (a sum of 90 million dongs). Then we could count reps in "four Methrages," or "two CSNs and a Methrage" etc.
[/quote]

I value this idea at approximately two Methrages, for comic value alone.

[/quote]

I agree. It shall be so.

[/quote]

How many "Yevgenis" (15m/250 tech) shall you request in this situation? ;)

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1299698530' post='2657852']
Careful. We could request a "Xipho."
[/quote]

Those "Xiphos" got nothin' on these "gRAMs.".. at least "Xiphos" backs off 4 months sooner than that alternative ;)

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1299673173' post='2657699']
So they argued something they didn't know anything about then. Are you trying to make the point that these people are dumb rather than illiterate? I don't see how that's better.
[/quote]

No it literally makes my head explode when people literally use the word literally without literally knowing literally what literally means.

Literally.