Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

This is preposterous! I was assured by many bothan spies that TOP was too scared to lose their pixels to face our might.

:mad:

( P.S. Also: [quote]As part of peace terms, we will be demanding 40,000 technology from CD's nations with 2,000 tech or above. [/quote] )

>>>>[i]implying CD has technology[/i]

Edited by Cairna

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1299643204' post='2657448']
As part of peace terms, we will be demanding 40,000 technology from CD's nations with 2,000 tech or above.

(This is a joke. See [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98618]here[/url] if you don't get it.)
[/quote]

Oh no, has Xiphosis acquired control of you guys too?! :blink:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1299641479' post='2657417']
I'm sad to see this, but I can understand why from TOP's Power of WalkerNinja, so good luck to both sides in this.
[/quote]

Not everyone gets our old Citadel acronyms. I'm helping out the folks at home by fixing your post.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1299643204' post='2657448']
As part of peace terms, we will be demanding 40,000 technology from CD's nations with 2,000 tech or above.

(This is a joke. See [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98618]here[/url] if you don't get it.)
[/quote]

If you hadn't explained the joke we would be at 20 pages right now.

Noone cares about chaining or non-chaining. CD hit MK. Was it justified? Were there rogue attacks? Did MK hit NSO first? Did CD break terms? Is this a MD or oA declaration??

Noone cares. TOP hit CD, so good luck, have fun, don't die, and don't !@#$@#$ turn this !@#$ into another NSO thread.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1299655112' post='2657622']
Activating their own Defense clause.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]TOP is still activating a defense clause, though I do hate to break it to you. Not to say that CD isn't also defending, but so is TOP. This is a defensive war all around. Truly mind blowing.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia