Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

[quote name='Baldr' timestamp='1299655726' post='2657627']
Breaking their own surrender terms.
[/quote]

As you would not be notified of me editing this into my post here is the source of my statement:

[quote]2. The parties of NV, GLOF, WAPA, Colossus, Quantum, AB, CD, TFD, NATO, TNG, TPC, and DDM agree to not re-enter on any point in the current conflict surrounding NpO or NPO. [b]These parties may defend against an alliance who DoWs ([size="3"]or equivalent[/size]) against their treatied allies after these terms are posted.[/b][/quote]

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1299656247' post='2657630']
As you would not be notified of me editing this into my post here is the source of my statement:
[/quote]
Depends which part of that quote you feel supercedes the other. It quite clearly states that they can't enter the NPO front as well.

I don't really care, the're going to be blasted apart anyways.

Thanks a bunch TOP, you guys have been great.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1299656790' post='2657633']
Depends which part of that quote you feel supercedes the other. It quite clearly states that they can't enter the NPO front as well.

I don't really care, the're going to be blasted apart anyways.

Thanks a bunch TOP, you guys have been great.
[/quote]

But it also clearly states that Defense clauses may be activated -_-

Essentially barring oA clauses being used to re-enter but *not defense clauses*.

I wouldn't have made that error in writing :blink:

Anyway, happy hunting.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1299653750' post='2657602']
Ahh activating Optional Aggression clauses is always fun. Happy hunting.
[/quote]
We have a MADP with TOP.

[quote]Article IV

A. Should one of the High Contracting Parties become the object of belligerent action by a third Power, the other High Contracting Party shall come to its defense by all means possible...

B. Should one of the High Contracting Parties become the driver of belligerent action toward a third Power, the other High Contracting Party shall ... come to its aid. [/quote]

Anyone who denies this is literally illiterate.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1299657875' post='2657644']
We have a MADP with TOP.

Anyone who denies this is literally illiterate.
[/quote]

Somehow I misread that. Im tired and annotating source documents :rolleyes:, I probably read "Mutual Defense and Aggression" as "Mutual Defense and [size="1"]optional [size="2"]Aggression[/size][/size]" or something.

It's actually hilarious to see people trying to e-lawyer it to an alliance who basically decided to give all e-lawyers the middle finger, last war, by declaring on an entire bloc.

I mean, talk about wasting your time and missing your target.

As a sidenote, happy to see my Paradoxian brethren in yet another war with us. Falalalan!

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1299658365' post='2657650']
Somehow I misread that. Im tired and annotating source documents :rolleyes:, I probably read "Mutual Defense and Aggression" as "Mutual Defense and [size="1"]optional [size="2"]Aggression[/size][/size]" or something.
[/quote]
yeah, it's understandable. it was in the spirit of the document and people who didn't sign the treaty aren't really allowed to interpret it anyway.

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1299657055' post='2657636']
Everyone shut up about the clause argument. You'll go round and round depending on what side you're on, no one will ever convince anyone else after arguing for hours you'll realize [b]no one cares[/b]. Just shut up and war.
[/quote]
Hey! This guy has a point. It is a dumb argument and it will be hashed out in peace negotiations enough. For now, let's not worry about it and fight.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1299657875' post='2657644']
We have a MADP with TOP.

Anyone who denies this is [b]literally illiterate[/b].
[/quote]

[sarcasm]There are literally a billion things wrong with this.[/sarcasm]

misreading treaty =/= illiterate because, you know, they actually had to read it to misread it.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1299667434' post='2657678']

misreading treaty =/= illiterate because, you know, they actually had to read it to misread it.
[/quote]
makes u think...

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1299667434' post='2657678']

[/quote]

So they argued something they didn't know anything about then. Are you trying to make the point that these people are dumb rather than illiterate? I don't see how that's better.

MK asked for our assistance destroying someone they're at war with.

We oblige.

Pretty simple if you ask me.

Regardless of whether we enter on oA or MD, we're willing to accept any counter declarations from alliances who think what we're doing is morally wrong, or who just want to help keep their friends in the war.

[quote name='kencojenko' timestamp='1299641087' post='2657404']
[center][size="5"]Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox[/size]
[size=4]Declaration of War[/size]

[img]http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/1841/topflagnt2.png[/img]

Per the terms of our treaty with the Mushroom Kingdom, The Order of the Paradox declares war on Carpe Diem.

[b]Signed,[/b]
[i]Jenko,[/i] Grand Master
[i]Timberland,[/i] Grand Chancellor
[i]SkyGreenChick,[/i] Grand Hospitaller[/center]
[/quote]

Interesting... Carpe Diem are allied to Greenland Republic which is a member of CnG... So i await CnG declaration of war on TOP as none of CnG are connected to TOP, that is unless they're cherry picking treaties and hanging allies out to dry.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1299677413' post='2657716']
Interesting... Carpe Diem are allied to Greenland Republic which is a member of CnG... So i await CnG declaration of war on TOP as none of CnG are connected to TOP, that is unless they're cherry picking treaties and hanging allies out to dry.
[/quote]
Oh, you are a funny one. Keep this silliness out of TOP's thread..

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1299677786' post='2657720']
Freedom of speech friend, afterall Everything.Must.Die
[/quote]

So you're saying freedom of speech must die too?

:smug:

Congrats to my Paradoxian friends on a preempive victory. :awesome:

[quote name='Cairna' timestamp='1299645283' post='2657480']

>>>>[i]implying CD has technology[/i]
[/quote]

And to think other alliances mocked our we don't need tech idea. We can't give it if we don't have it. ^_^

Also TOP's bottom 3% of nations should be scared because we are coming for you. The percentage could be higher if you cowards would only sell off all your infra and a good amount of your tech to hit us.

[quote name='Uranus' timestamp='1299679301' post='2657728']

Also TOP's bottom 3% of nations should be scared because we are coming for you. [/quote]

my nation is right [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=119998"]here[/url] but before you do, you might wanna ask NADC about me first. ;) here is a message I received from one of their nations

[quote]To: John Gotti From: ******** Date: 3/5/2011 8:27:25 AM

Subject: RE: Nuclear Attack

You should be happy to know that under your name on the NADC attack list it has "DANGER-DANGER For experienced players only"
They are trying to find someone to attack you but everyone is scared.[/quote]

Edited by Timberland

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1299680000' post='2657731']
my nation is right [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=119998"]here[/url] but before you do, you might wanna ask NADC about me first. ;) here is a message I received from one of their nations
[/quote]

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1299680000' post='2657731']
[/quote]
I think you have more wonders than all of NSO.