Valhalla DoW on Kronos

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok.. Despite my ever lasting love for my Valhallan friends and family not being enough to earn a new shiny... :P Congrats to all of you.

*DC sends Valhalla a special Applewood and Pearwood Smoked Rib basket filled cart drawn by 50 yaks... (BIG CART) to go with the mead ;)

Enjoy and bask in the glory :awesome:

oo/

Very cool guys and gals. :D

It's funny, Roflcopter had me convinced that when we left Tempest big bad Valhalla was gonna roll us. Thanks for showing me that first night that you were class individuals. I couldn't be happier than to be allied to you today.

I was like what did we do now and why is our PlunderTime banner not posted? Then followed up with why am I not recieving more shineys? Finally ending with a desire to nuke bud. Guess ima have to settle for the sheep lord.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1298937538' post='2647212']
It was considered, this one is better though.

Kronos was the first AA to really give us a new start post Karma. It's something we could never thank them enough for.
[/quote]

Friendship Forged in Fire

My greatest time on Bob has taken place fighting with you, as well as going to ZI for you. We took alot of crap going out on a limb for our treaty with you guys but I say with confidence that not a single Kronos member regrets signing with you guys. Even with some drama we were always tight and nothing will ever change that.

Congrats to my viking brothers and sisters. o/

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1298963519' post='2647797']
File the proper paperwork and you never know what might happen.
[/quote]
Are you sure you want me to post on your forums?, the last thread I did wasn't fun for you if I remember Bud :P

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1298963635' post='2647800']
Are you sure you want me to post on your forums?, the last thread I did wasn't fun for you if I remember Bud :P
[/quote]
But said paperwork had its good uses and was a life saver when Repepe forgot to order toilet paper.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1298963714' post='2647802']
But said paperwork had its good uses and was a life saver when Repepe forgot to order toilet paper.
[/quote]
We all know Valhalla hasn't had a decent stock manager since I left, I heard Chef has been running out of Crown recently too...... never happened in my day
/me Tuts