Mr. Teets

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1298049479' post='2637620']
Show us how its done ;)
[/quote]
At the risk of a "No, U", I'll say that the people unwilling or afraid to change paths are the leaders on the ex-heg side who complain privately about being trapped in NPO's shadow. I couldn't tell you how many alliance leaders I've talked to who are resigned to their fate, unwilling to even try to chart a new, more desirable path. Such shifts are indeed possible, despite what some may think.

[quote name='Shrooms' timestamp='1298013084' post='2637433']
valid point but NSO still took a hard right after bi polar imo and i didnt like it joined VE for a month rejoined NSO and coincedentially got rolled by them a month later in 6m so i [b]deserted[/b] and am now happily beating up there lower tier from STA :D grudges are fun this world needs more that 1 grudge vs 1 grudge and nothing more
[/quote]

Sorry. I had to fix this.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1298060217' post='2637705']
Hydra officially voted to cancel it Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:26 pm EST to be more specific.
[/quote]

Aye.

I think TR may have misinterpreted my meaning. I have been partially inactive due to some restructuring and renovations in Kindred Nation [i](OOC: I moved, and am still working out a steady schedule)[/i] and heard of the memo of cancellation, but thought I had missed the public posting at a previous date.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1298073408' post='2637850']
I disagree. Stay on that side of the world Hydra. we have enough crappy cowardly alliances on this side already
[/quote]

:lol1: I agree.

I disagree. Stay on that side of the world Hydra. we have enough crappy cowardly alliances on this side already
[/quote]

Every time you post I become more and more convinced you are incapable of thinking from a perspective outside of the political cleavage you reside in. Do try and post less regularly, every time you post nonsense like this at least one of my brain cells dies and I surely do not have that many to spare. :gag:

Edited by MCRABT

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Of all the words I'd use to describe Hydra, cowardly would not be one of them.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1298074434' post='2637863']
[color="#0000FF"]Of all the words I'd use to describe Hydra, cowardly would not be one of them.[/color]
[/quote]

No that'd be the word for you guys; when you didn't honour your MDP with them early on in the war when they got declared on.

Now you guys say:
"But they didn't ask us for assistance"

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1298077091' post='2637893']
No that'd be the word for you guys; when you didn't honour your MDP with them early on in the war when they got declared on.

Now you guys say:
[/quote]
I'm not sure how choosing to not enter the side of the fight with most every statistical advantage qualifies us as cowardly (and it was a choice, as there was no defensive obligation in the circumstances). I've heard a lot of epithets applied to us, but "cowardly" certainly makes the least sense, given our history.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1298077618' post='2637902']
I'm not sure how choosing to not enter the side of the fight with most every statistical advantage qualifies us as cowardly (and it was a choice, as there was no defensive obligation in the circumstances). I've heard a lot of epithets applied to us, but "cowardly" certainly makes the least sense, given our history.
[/quote]

Okay, cowardly is the wrong word. I was just curious why you didn't defend Hydra from LoSS.

[/quote]
Yes, cowardly NSO didn't go in on the side of those who've repeatedly expressed a desire for us to burn, for an ally who was on the side with every advantage. Instead, we went in on the side where every single of our other ties were, that's almost certain to lose- most definitely making us cowards. Yeah, brilliant logic.

That said, good luck Hydra, I wish you the best.

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1298078251' post='2637905']
Okay, cowardly is the wrong word. I was just curious why you didn't defend Hydra from LoSS.
[/quote]
Because we don't like that side and they don't like us.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1298078251' post='2637905']
[/quote]
I could either support one ally (who was likely to win regardless of our involvement), or wait and support virtually all my other allies and friends who had already entered on the opposite side or might get dragged into it one way or another, and who were likely to need our assistance more anyway.

I can't say I was happy with the decision, but sometimes that's just how it goes. I've always liked and valued Hydra, and those that they've joined are lucky to have them, but they chose a different path that we weren't prepared to follow.

Now you guys say:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Your argument is as idiotic as the ones used on our side when it is pointed out that SF has treaties with RoK, or God knows how many other examples there are.[/color]

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1298080899' post='2637928']
Oh mercy I had to laugh at people trying to paint the NSO as cowardly.

Pin what you want on them but cowardly will never stick. Try again please.
[/quote]

They have a been a little to eager to lose their pixels for their own good, and for the good of their allies. but there are many worse things than that.

Did i hit the nail on the head?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1298080142' post='2637922']
[color="#0000FF"]Your argument is as idiotic as the ones used on our side when it is pointed out that SF has treaties with RoK, or God knows how many other examples there are.[/color]
[/quote]

Yeah I know, look at the post I made after it.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1298080899' post='2637928']
Oh mercy I had to laugh at people trying to paint the NSO as cowardly.

Pin what you want on them but cowardly will never stick. Try again please.
[/quote]
Where am i? Rok and NSO getting along...

im scared

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1298082401' post='2637940']
Yeah I know, look at the post I made after it.
[/quote]

Doesn't excuse its original intent. Goodness knows what people say originally is usually their actual feelings. However, I believe Heft summed it up best, and I hate repeating others.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1298087509' post='2637983']
Where am i? Rok and NSO getting along...

im scared
[/quote]

Gotta love this brave new world, huh? :awesome: