Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1297428590' post='2629280']
We're not.

The reason the thread got so big is because earlier on GOONS posted a thread that amounted to them claiming you were going to counter anyone who hit them, which we all know was a pile of horse!@#$ now as you're not allied to them.
[/quote]

Couldn't have anything to do with them putting everyone above 40k ns in peace mode...

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're not.
[/quote]

You're not but he was, see his post below.

Everyone knew the obvious

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1297272771' post='2627087']
Not entirely sure what the big deal is over this declaration..

I mean, guys and gals, we all knew TOP was firmly going to be on the Doom House side long before the DoW came.
[/quote]

Edited by Timberland

We're not.

The reason the thread got so big is because earlier on GOONS posted a thread that amounted to them claiming you were going to counter anyone who hit them, which we all know was a pile of horse!@#$ now as you're not allied to them.
[/quote]
That's not what GOONS was saying. GOONS was pointing out the retardedness of trying to play the e-laywer game to keep TOP out and that [i]if[/i] they wanted to come in, they would. We did not say that they would come in. Get it?

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1297450085' post='2629495']
That's not what GOONS was saying. GOONS was pointing out the retardedness of trying to play the e-laywer game to keep TOP out and that [i]if[/i] they wanted to come in, they would. We did not say that they would come in. Get it?
[/quote]
[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296104701' post='2604556']
attacking us in this way will not prevent TOP from slaughtering you
[/quote]
Wait until after the war before beginning your revisionism.

Granted, attacking GOONS, or anyone really, with everyone of enough NS for us to target hiding in a Volkswagen Bus with decorative flowered theme paint while being barefoot, wearing colorful clothing, smoking weed and singing songs of peace, does prevent us from slaughtering them.

Attacking GOONS in order to e-lawyer us out of the affair by not activating our MK (or Argent for that matter) ties is not so much of a hindrance. Once we have commited to a side, it is the simplest matter in the world to counter such e-lawyering with e-lawyering of our own. That will not prevent us from slaughtering them, should we so choose (assuming we have the ability, of course)

Edited by Bodvar Jarl

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1297604910' post='2631142']
Wait until after the war before beginning your revisionism.
[/quote]
Are you serious? [img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa38/Jack_Rivers/smileys/lolwtf.gif[/img] What Scipio said is pretty much exactly what Sardonic said.
[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296104701' post='2604556']
attacking us in this way will not prevent TOP from slaughtering you, if they elect to do so, whichever of you they pick
[/quote]

You really should've taken your time to read the whole sentence and not just quote the first part that at a glance supports your claims.

Edited by Lord Gobb

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1297399619' post='2628917']
Can you just stop it? Please? It's not all about you anymore. It's not all about Polaris anymore. You have really close friends and allies getting the crap kicked out of them all over the place in part because of stuff you did a year ago. The vast majority of Polaris has the grace and tact to avoid outright insulting the opposing side right now. But not you! You can't muster up the good sense to keep your mouth shut. For goodness sake, they have, and are, outright stating that the death of your alliance would be awesome. Keep your mouth shut and let those folks with a modicum of diplomatic or, hell, just plain common, sense speak. You are seriously making an ass of yourself here.

For the sake of not only your own alliance, but for those of us who have stood in front of you with targets on our chest for years. Shut the hell up, Grub.
[/quote]

My dearest Pezstar, please feel free to insert a comment about sex and travel about here. You are simply a drama queen for whom I lost all respect around about the aforementioned time. Seriously I dont honestly give a toss about you or your opinion of me, but I do appreceiate the way you have chosen to draw my attention to your true feelings in public as befits the your inner need to feel important. Jam it where the sun don't shine baby.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1297397391' post='2628861']
Oh, Grub. Anything to save your name.

Those of us who interacted with you throughout BPW know that you had no master plan. You did not scheme and contrive to destroy TOP; you knew full well that our animosity towards your alliance was by no means the main impetus for the WotC--rather, it was the fact that most of the Cyberverse reviled Polar at that stage. You didn't even know what you were doing from the start when you attacked \m/. We all saw you collapse under the stress very early on, and from then on, your actions became more and more erratic. This culminated in your nonsensical decision to declare war on TOP. As much as you'd like to claim that this was your goal from the start, so that people might believe that your actions had some sort of method to them, the truth is that you simply broke under the pressure. That's pathetic to begin with; even more pathetic is that you are obsessed with your public image to the degree that you've decided to lie about it.
[/quote]

I have never ever ever claimed to have had a master plan, in fact it is only your mad ravings that have suggested as much. I did the wrong thing at some point, I made some wrong decisions and I have to live with them, you on the other hand have always been a self serving moron, a bare faced liar and unable to accept responsibility for your own inept decisions around that time.

I did not ever crumble under pressure, I simply ignored people I found too tiresome to deal with and did what I was required to do( or what I felt was right at the time).

I do not care if there are consequences, there is nothing that can be done to change things now. I am happy to let the hate flow, I honestly could not give a crap any longer.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1297751091' post='2634200']
My dearest Pezstar, please feel free to insert a comment about sex and travel about here. You are simply a drama queen for whom I lost all respect around about the aforementioned time. Seriously I dont honestly give a toss about you or your opinion of me, but I do appreceiate the way you have chosen to draw my attention to your true feelings in public as befits the your inner need to feel important. Jam it where the sun don't shine baby.
[/quote]

Oh my.......sex and travel? Is that an invite to a romantic getaway there grub? :awesome:

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1297751608' post='2634213']
*jiggles CJ for old times sake
[/quote]

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1297752211' post='2634228']
I was there to see that the first time, it's still a beautiful beautiful thing.
[/quote]

Beautiful, beautiful thing indeed. Fond memories of an epic night :)

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1297751358' post='2634209']
I have never ever ever claimed to have had a master plan, in fact it is only your mad ravings that have suggested as much. I did the wrong thing at some point, I made some wrong decisions and I have to live with them, you on the other hand have always been a self serving moron, a bare faced liar and unable to accept responsibility for your own inept decisions around that time.

I did not ever crumble under pressure, I simply ignored people I found too tiresome to deal with and did what I was required to do( or what I felt was right at the time).

I do not care if there are consequences, there is nothing that can be done to change things now. I am happy to let the hate flow, I honestly could not give a crap any longer.
[/quote]

Poor baby. Truly, is there anything that can salve your mortally wounded ego?

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1297751091' post='2634200']
[/quote]
Finally, something I can cheer Grub for!

Now stop before I get confused and start loving you. :wub: