Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1297093329' post='2624033']
Of course, it's clearly not related to the fact TOP and MK has similar ns ranges and would be best suited for declaring on the same target.
[/quote]
Indeed. This is true. This is why TOP declared on Molon Labe.

Oh wait.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stetson' timestamp='1297151232' post='2625484']
I have no reason to doubt you but their actions were to be involved in that war via their treaties not through a surprise preemption. I'll always take actions over words.
[/quote]
Everyone was suppose to go in on the night of the attack but they were unable to get enough people online (or something to that effect) so they were going to pick up the counters instead. The entire pre-emptive strike was a joint measure between 7-8 alliances. It wasn't about trying to follow treaties but believe it either way you wish to.

[quote]I'm not sure what we ever did to you that is even comparable to what happened to us due to Polar's betrayal[/quote]
The gentlemen thinks otherwise so let him come for his pound of flesh. I have no problems with that. Its just going to get real ugly for him when he does.

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1297166224' post='2625579']
[/quote]

It's all about stat collecting, clear and simple. We didn't DOW ML because their slots are full and there was no precious tech and yummy land to be had.

Check the stats: http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Molon%20Labe

EDIT: on second thought. Maybe we should have considered the tears. :ehm:

Edited by Shardoon

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1297166224' post='2625579']

Oh wait.
[/quote]

Goldie, I stand corrected. PMoses can't challenge this.

Maybe HoT or RV though.

[quote name='Zero-One' timestamp='1297072761' post='2623872']
You've been missed [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]
[/quote]
I miss you too [img]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r7/Louisa00/emot-love.gif[/img] but every time I try moving closer some one throws a pancake at me and chases me away. We will have to try to fix this some how. A war is the best place to meet inconspicuously, hidden in the crowds, so we will see what we can do.

Also another wish of "have fun, smash a lot of things" to TOP :)

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1297169871' post='2625612']
Everyone was suppose to go in on the night of the attack but they were unable to get enough people online (or something to that effect) so they were going to pick up the counters instead. The entire pre-emptive strike was a joint measure between 7-8 alliances. It wasn't about trying to follow treaties but believe it either way you wish to.

The gentlemen thinks otherwise so let him come for his pound of flesh. I have no problems with that. Its just going to get real ugly for him when he does.
[/quote]

He want's a pound of flesh from Polar, maybe after this he wants it from us though...regardless, he's getting his chance to do that as we speak :P.

Haf...ML is Iron's Ally. (LOL Janax!)

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1297206859' post='2626114']
I don't understand why TOP didn't declare war on Polar?
[/quote]

You're at least consistent in the simpleton nature of your posts, I see.

Here are a few reasons:

1) No treaty path.
2) Zero open slots.
3) No help wanted by alliances already engaged.

Is that good enough for you? Yeesh. Whatever you may have wanted, we are now at war with alliances allied to your allies. Deal with it.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1297209866' post='2626171']
You're at least consistent in the simpleton nature of your posts, I see.

Here are a few reasons:

1) No treaty path.
2) Zero open slots.
3) No help wanted by alliances already engaged.

Is that good enough for you? Yeesh. Whatever you may have wanted, we are now at war with alliances allied to your allies. Deal with it.
[/quote]
TOP suddenly cares about treaty paths?

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1297218042' post='2626426']
TOP suddenly cares about treaty paths?
[/quote]
Do you ever give up? Ask question to make TOP look bad, get answer not wanted, ask another...rinse, wash repeat..

You may get lucky one of these times, your persistence is the only thing remotely admirable.

Carry on.

Edited by Chalaskan

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1297206859' post='2626114']
I don't understand why TOP didn't declare war on Polar?
[/quote]
This war was started because VE has issues with Polar. The initial declaration had nothing to do with us and we are not allied to the Entente therefore we are not at war with Polar. I don't see how this is hard to understand.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1297220915' post='2626487']
This war was started because VE has issues with Polar. The initial declaration had nothing to do with us and we are not allied to the Entente therefore we are not at war with Polar. I don't see how this is hard to understand.
[/quote]
Just so you know, I hear you don't need treaties to DoW someone. :smug:

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1297221423' post='2626502']
And here's another dumb comment. Your comparison is very flawed.
[/quote]
I don't know what you are saying, since I was obviously talking about Sparta DoWing NV.

Edited by Sulmar

[quote name='Sulmar' timestamp='1297221143' post='2626492']
Just so you know, I hear you don't need treaties to DoW someone. :smug:
[/quote]
Polar's decision to mess with the Entente has nothing to do with us. We could declare war and jump right into the battle but it's not *our* battle. Our issues with the NpO will be solved at a later date.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1297222710' post='2626536']
Polar's decision to mess with the Entente has nothing to do with us. We could declare war and jump right into the battle but it's not *our* battle. Our issues with the NpO will be solved at a later date.
[/quote]

Get in line scumbag.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1297226298' post='2626591']
Get in line scumbag.
[/quote]

Its not a line its a circle, thats why you getting punched from all sides.

TOP being infra huggers as usual, amirite.

P.S. Who allowed fuffy off the bench.

Edited by King Chill I

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1297226298' post='2626591']
Get in line scumbag.
[/quote]

Thank you Grub. Without you, this war doesn't happen [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]

I hope you're enjoying seeing Polar burn as much as I am [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ehm.gif[/img]

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1297218970' post='2626447']
Do you ever give up? Ask question to make TOP look bad, get answer not wanted, ask another...rinse, wash repeat..

You may get lucky one of these times, your persistence is the only thing remotely admirable.

Carry on.
[/quote]
I'm not attempting to make TOP look bad, believe it or not. You're... doing that... but it's not my goal.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1297220915' post='2626487']
[/quote]
VE could have brought in mutual allies, allowing you to attack Polar and for you to get your revenge. If you truly thought that the war had nothing to do with you, you wouldn't be fighting in the coalition.
[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1297222710' post='2626536']
[/quote]
What, are you just gonna wait until they give you a CB? You might be waiting awhile, unless you wanna go the VE route and make one up/set up a trap. Unless you attack merely citing the betrayal, in which case... why didn't you do so much earlier? Even before this war?

What I am trying to do is to get TOP to get over their issues with Polar. (Issues that are really stupid, but that's another topic entirely) It ain't gonna work by getting them to sit down together, so I'm trying to get them to beat the crap out of each other so they can go their separate ways. Even that is apparently really hard?

Edited by Geoffron X