Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Richard Rahl' timestamp='1297127060' post='2624798']
I have this sinking suspicion that you don't actually know what the word defend means.
[/quote]

Pronunciation:/dɪˈfɛns/

1 [mass noun] the action of defending from or resisting attack:methods of defence against this kind of attack
[i]she came to the defence of the eccentric professor[/i]

MK attacks TPF. TPF's allies defend TPF against MK.TOP is allied with MK. TOP attacks some of TPF's allies, thus making an aggressive assault themselves.

Edited by Weirdgus

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1297123380' post='2624698']
So, if you are in a coalition with someone that means you can't attack them in the next war?
[/quote]

No, quite the contrary. You can attack anyone you like. But what it means is that you are demonstrably disloyal and only concerned with what you believe is of optimum benefit to yourself, regardless of past and current friends and allies. And that is why, despite your obvious acumen at organization and numbers, you constantly underperform in what is a world focused on politics.

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1297123818' post='2624713']
FOK and TOP used to be close allies. Can you direct me to the TOP/NADC or TOP/SNAFU treaties? These are two completely different situations. You're grasping at straws Damsky.
[/quote]

Can you direct me for TOP/NpO treaty? Because they keep saying we betrayed them. :v:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1297128900' post='2624863']
Can you direct me for TOP/NpO treaty? Because they keep saying we betrayed them. :v:
[/quote]

Betrayal does not require a treaty, but you know that all too well ;).

EDIT: Trying to associate what you did to TOP with us hitting alliances we have had little or nothing to do with other than being in the same coalition a year ago is quite the stretch. I see a theme here...

Edited by Chalaskan

I don't like TOP. At all. I can't think of a significant alliance I like less, honestly. But you Invict-O-Sphere lot are doing such an incredibly poor job with your smear campaign that I'm feeling sympathy for them. So I'm gonna restate some facts and ask any of you to politely point out where I've gone wrong so I can keep on hating TOP like I really, really want to do.

1. TOP is treatied to MK and while not required to assist them in attacks derived from aggressive was, is strongly encouraged to.
2. TOP has no commitments to TSI, NADC, 64D or SNAFU.
3. TSI, NADC, 64D and SNAFU all entered by way of similar non-chaining clauses as mentioned in point 1, so TOP's attacks on them are precisely equal in validity to their own attacks on MK.
4. The assorted alliances at war with Doomhouse aside from the aforementioned have their mid and upper tiers in peace mode.
5. TOP is probably going to take more damage from fighting these four alliances than they would from fighting anyone else currently engaged on the front.

If I'm wrong about any of this, please point it out to me. TOP's history has been anything but sterling, but for the life of me I can't figure out anything they're doing wrong here.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1297128426' post='2624852']
No, quite the contrary. You can attack anyone you like. But what it means is that you are demonstrably disloyal and only concerned with what you believe is of optimum benefit to yourself, regardless of past and current friends and allies. And that is why, despite your obvious acumen at organization and numbers, you constantly underperform in what is a world focused on politics.
[/quote]
You took a post made in jest as a serious matter. To each his own I suppose.

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1297127062' post='2624799']
Really? Now were in a cult? :blink:

Pogo...moon...reach
[/quote]

[URL=http://s5.directupload.net/file/d/2429/tv8wnbfk_jpg.htm][IMG]http://s5.directupload.net/images/110208/temp/tv8wnbfk.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I had to. [img]http://ordoparadox.com/top/public/style_emoticons/default/TOP.gif[/img]

[quote name='Weirdgus' timestamp='1297127414' post='2624817']

1 [mass noun] the action of defending from or resisting attack:methods of defence against this kind of attack

MK attacks TPF. TPF's allies defend TPF against MK.TOP is allied with MK. TOP attacks some of TPF's allies, thus making an aggressive assault themselves.
[/quote]

So what you are saying is that there are no nations attacking MK at this moment? I see.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1297128426' post='2624852']
[/quote]

Disloyal to people who we are not allied with that are currently fighting on the NPpO fronts? Wouldn't it be safe to say that anyone attacking an ally of ours is being disloyal to us? Or anyone supporting NpO, knowing our dislike for them? Guess not. Woe is TOP.

[quote name='NorthernLights' timestamp='1297124978' post='2624746']
Funny how everyone conveniently didn't hit MK and hid 30k+ nations in PM where we would be most effective.

I realize facts probably won't matter to you but take into account who declared on who (and how that relates to us) and where the majority of our NS lies.

Thanks, come again with any concerns.
[/quote]

LOL.. Lets go way back... TOP: NPO your so big and powerful, can we be in tC, NPO: Sure you can roll with us.. TOP: Awesome, no one can touch us now...

Fast forward 3 years later.. TOP: OH no, word has it NPO is about to get hit.... our infra, what will we ever do. TOP2: Lets cancel the treaty, run to the other side for help, and not enter till everyone else is weak from 4 weeks of battle, oh yeah, lets spy on tC for Karma too. TOP: Great Idea.

Fast Forward till Present Day

TOP: oh no, everyone is gonna get beat up, unless they are cool with MK.. TOP2: lets sign a treaty even though back in the day we used to talk trash on them.. TOP: Great Idea no one will touch us now..

4 weeks of war goes by.... Oh lets Declare, on the 4 alliances that are significantly smaller then us, and are being battered already.. No one can touch my infraz..

No worries TOP.. I know the real you, and when the time comes for that side to fall, and you come running back to this side for help, I will be the front runner pushing for this side to laugh in your face, and leave you out to dry.

[quote name='Weirdgus' timestamp='1297127414' post='2624817']

[/quote]
The spin is strong in this one. You'll make an excellant Pacifican.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1297131778' post='2624956']
LOL.. Lets go way back... TOP: NPO your so big and powerful, can we be in tC, NPO: Sure you can roll with us.. TOP: Awesome, no one can touch us now...
[/quote]
You do realize that the Continuum was co-founded by TOP/NPO, right? That the alliances that ended up there was agreed upon by our two alliances? Learn your history.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1297131970' post='2624962']
You do realize that the Continuum was co-founded by TOP/NPO, right? That the alliances that ended up there was agreed upon by our two alliances? Learn your history.
[/quote]

If that is what makes you feel better.

But maybe you should learn yours my friend.

Anyways, thats enough. I will stop being mean, cause Crymson asked me too. Good luck TOP. OOC: Most of you are pretty cool.. IC: I hope you burn :P

Edited by PMoses

[quote name='ZeTyon' timestamp='1297130096' post='2624904']
[URL=http://s5.directupload.net/file/d/2429/tv8wnbfk_jpg.htm][IMG]http://s5.directupload.net/images/110208/temp/tv8wnbfk.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I had to. [img]http://ordoparadox.com/top/public/style_emoticons/default/TOP.gif[/img]
[/quote]

All hail the mighty Johan!

Edited by Ivan V

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1297132089' post='2624967']

[/quote]
I was in the channel in which we and the NPO decided which alliances to invite.

In what weird alternative universe were you living in?

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1297131778' post='2624956']
*snip*
[/quote]
Look, if you're going to do a history project, please remember TOP was in WUT, too. We were evil before evil was cool. Rewrite and resubmit, and I'll adjust your grade from an incomplete accordingly.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1297132089' post='2624967']

Anyways, thats enough. I will stop being mean, cause Crymson asked me too. Good luck TOP. OOC: Most of you are pretty cool.. IC: I hope you burn :P
[/quote]

Actually, I told you that I don't care anything about what you have to say.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1297132280' post='2624974']
I was in the channel in which we and the NPO decided which alliances to invite.

In what weird alternative universe were you living in?
[/quote]

He is 83 or so days old. [ooc]Unless he is a re roll he was anywhere but this world.[/ooc]

Edited by Chalaskan