Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1297297160' post='2627410']
You clearly don't know Polaris.
[/quote]

Sure we do. They're a bunch of sheep who vociferously and arrogantly praise every decision their government takes, then whine and attempt to play the victim whenever the negative consequences of said decisions come back to bite the alliance.

Does that sound about right to everyone?

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1297302084' post='2627516']
Sure we do. They're a bunch of sheep who vociferously and arrogantly praise every decision their government takes, then whine and attempt to play the victim whenever the negative consequences of said decisions come back to bite the alliance.

Does that sound about right to everyone?
[/quote]

Seems much the same as every other alliance I can think of including your dung heap. Never a greater victim than Crymson...ever.

[quote name='Lord Curzon' timestamp='1297296672' post='2627404']
I suppose you would know about that imposition of will thing. You got in trouble for that before, right?
[/quote]

You can only do what others will allow you to do to them. So many potential victims and so little time.

Grub's only insightful comment in here is that now TOP is tied to that side of this coalition, and depending on how the war of propaganda goes following this war, that could perhaps be a liability. However, the "retard" coalition has generally had strong propaganda, so now it's a matter of how that plays out, assuming of course that they do/did take a hit by striking without "just" cause, but more because they wanted to.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1297302127' post='2627518']
When did they sign with Legion or UPN?
[/quote]
I was wondering the same thing. Given his ties to Legion, UPN, UINE, TIO and TKTB I would have though Grub would be a bit more cautious about throwing out names like that. Brains seem to be severely lacking on his side of the web.

Edited by flak attack

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1297318033' post='2627766']
We are still waiting, I tremble in anti-ci-pa-tion
[/quote]
You have an odd way of pronouncing that, must be hanging around your purple buddies too much.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1297296459' post='2627401']
Just calling it as I see it. No alliance can impose its will on another alliance, all you can do is nuke us into ''submission''. If we refuse to submit, what other play do you have? None.
[/quote]

Oh my a rare case of grämlinitis. That cant possibly be healthy.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1297318033' post='2627766']
We are still waiting
[/quote]

No, you're not, though it isn't by TOP's hand.

How you can still sit there and pretend to be a tough guy is truly amazing.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1297326512' post='2627832']

[/quote]
While this is true, you are hardly one to talk, being one of the several alliances beating the crap out of them talking. The sooner we all can agree nobody is a "tough guy" in this war, the better.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1297326512' post='2627832']

[/quote]

I do not pretend to be anything. I am merely stating facts, you have nothing but my pixels, I don't value them, therefore I don't care. You wont be taking anything else from me but my valueless pixels. In order to force me to do something you have to make me value something I wont ever. I will not submit to your thinking because it is convenient to you.

I would sell all my infra in a second if I thought it was more fun than fighting you... well actually I am not fighting you I am fighting the other one... but alas I am having fun. Who would have thought that I enjoy war win or lose? You obviously do not know me well.

What else you got liar boy?

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1297338819' post='2627890']
you have nothing but my pixels, I don't value them, therefore I don't care. You wont be taking anything else from me but my valueless pixels. In order to force me to do something you have to make me value something I wont ever. I will not submit to your thinking because it is convenient to you.
[/quote]
You expressed this sentiment several times in this thread which, believe it or not, originally had nothing to do with you or Polar. You have expressed it so many time that I doubt your sincerity.

I do not pretend to be anything. I am merely stating facts, you have nothing but my pixels, I don't value them, therefore I don't care. You wont be taking anything else from me but my valueless pixels. In order to force me to do something you have to make me value something I wont ever. I will not submit to your thinking because it is convenient to you.

I would sell all my infra in a second if I thought it was more fun than fighting you... well actually I am not fighting you I am fighting the other one... but alas I am having fun. Who would have thought that I enjoy war win or lose? You obviously do not know me well.

What else you got liar boy?
[/quote]

So if you don't value anything in CN, why doesn't Polar just leave this planet and become a social community?

Edited by Vladimir Stukov II

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1297348153' post='2627951']
So if you don't value anything in CN, why doesn't Polar just leave this game and become a social community?
[/quote]

I dunno, maybe

..liar boy?
[/quote]

gives a hint.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1297348153' post='2627951']
So if you don't value anything in CN, why doesn't Polar just leave this game and become a social community?
[/quote]

Unhappily you fail to understand that CN is more than pixels. -_-

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1297352937' post='2627994']
The word politics springs to mind. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I don't see any politics involved with being at permanent ZI and doing nothing to correct the situation because you "don't care".

Edited by Vladimir Stukov II

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1297352988' post='2627995']
I don't see any politics involved with being at permanent ZI.
[/quote]
It's there whether he's at PZI or not.

Not to take this off-topic or anything, but FAN was considered to be on PZI for quite a long time. Were they still considered to be a valid political force? Yeah.

E: Ha. Nice ninja edit. He cares about the politics, just not the infra of his nation.

Edited by Hadrian