Announcement from Umbrella and the Mushroom Kingdom

Natan

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1296788787' post='2618591']
3rd time's the charm!

Not sure why they didn't just enter officially, but this works.
[/quote]

why didn't MK/Umbrella declare on TPF officially? from what i gather, the response is something like "ooooohhh cuz MK/Umb must be scurred" or some such. (not that you are saying this, but that is the general attitude i have seen)

[quote name='cookavich' timestamp='1296788977' post='2618603']
What about this makes your blood boil?
[/quote]

you expecting something other than complete hypocrisy?

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1296789297' post='2618624']
TPF is entirely welcome to declare war on Umb/MK in retaliation.
[/quote]

from the sounds of it MK/Umb declared on them already.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1296790016' post='2618664']
Yup. And there is nothing wrong with ML doing that, except for their failure to call a spade a spade. We are calling a spade a spade.
[/quote]

except for all the explanations we got from you guys so far are "we sanctioned attacks". nothing about recognizing the fact that MK or Umbrella declared war on TPF. so what is this about spade calling what a what?

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' timestamp='1296790223' post='2618674']
Some people are really stupid. We are not pissed that ML is defending TPF. We declared wars against TPF. ML has the right to declare on us. But acting like our members are rogues and being childish is not an acceptable reaction. Also, we are not crying. Stop grasping for straws you idiots.
[/quote]

why should they play the game by your standards? if to ML and others, ya'lls members were rogue due to the fact that you did not post a DoW, then they are in fact rogues because you did not post a DoW.

why the hell should we play by MK's or Umb's standards? i say $%&@ ya'll and as soon as possible, flush your alliances down the toilet. ya'll getting pathetic expecting everyone to play by your new standards. guess what- not everyone wants to play by those standards.

if you don't like it. deal with it, no one else cares though it is funny watching ya'll whining basically about how no one wants to play by your new standards 100%.

i say that ya'lls members were rogues since you did not post a DoW. the fact that it was gov sanctioned only shows how idiotic ya'll have become.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1296795926' post='2618908']
So they told you "We are not declaring because we think we can avoid a counter this way?"

I doubt it. Most likely they are using the same logic your side used in entering this war. Your buddies in FAN never posted a DoW. By your logic, FAN didn't post a DoW on us (NPO) because they were trying t avoid a counter.

ML's DoWs were posted [url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Molon%20Labe&anyallexact=exact"]HERE[/url] beginning on February 2. FAN posted their DoWs the same way.

Your logic is amazing. They are spineless for not posting words, but are in fact engaged and putting their nations at risk. It can't be both ways.
[/quote]
FAN didn't try to hide the fact that they were at war. ML did. You can try to brush off those facts all you want but they look like a bunch of cowards to me.

As I said before I don't blame them for trying to hide and cover. We got scary allies. Allies I don't doubt will see through MLs spineless charades. I'll enjoy seeing these wimps crumble.

[quote name='BDRocks' timestamp='1296790436' post='2618689']
Offensive? TPF declares on GOONS. MK/Umb via Doomhouse attack TPF defending GOONS. I don't see how you can spin this into an offensive war on our part.
[/quote]

you forgot one key step, DH hit NPO. TPF steps in defending NPO. :o so yes, it is defensive. how you can possibly spin your war as anything but offensive is hilarious.

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1296796379' post='2618918']

As I said before I don't blame them for trying to hide and cover. We got scary allies. Allies I don't doubt will see through MLs spineless charades. I'll enjoy seeing these wimps crumble.
[/quote]
You are channeling Sardonic now. You can't handle business yourself, but your scary allies will.

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1296796379' post='2618918']
FAN didn't try to hide the fact that they were at war. ML did. You can try to brush off those facts all you want but they look like a bunch of cowards to me.

[/quote]

just because that is what you think does not make it true. the fact that they are engaging MK/Umb kind of shows the opposite of being cowards but of course don't let facts or nothing get in your way. you did not DoW why again? cuz you were hiding? obviously ya'll are just as much of cowards as you claim ML is since you did everything possible to hide your wars as long as possible.

again, don't let facts get in your way.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1296796633' post='2618921']
You are channeling Sardonic now. You can't handle business yourself, but your scary allies will.
[/quote]
I know critical reading is a course the NPO academy had to cut back on quite a bit due to the cost from our last glorious encounter but that is not actually what I said. Try again.

[quote name='Sulmar' timestamp='1296795261' post='2618891']
It also says they are above and beyond that too.
[/quote]

Which is 100% true. The reason that it is not classified as a bloc is because we don't need a line of text to tell us what to do. We ARE above and beyond that. We are friends, brothers, comrades, mates, or however else you want to call it. We would be there for each other with or without Duckroll.

[quote name='Sulmar' timestamp='1296795261' post='2618891']
Yeah, it doesn't require alliances to enter in defense blah blah blah. I'm just saying you guys are taking this grudge that you have a little far when you won't help out any of your allies in this mess now.
[/quote]

Grudge? With whom? Perhaps you should [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98200&view=findpost&p=2618872"]look around[/url]. The bottom line is that you are accusing us of hanging one of our closest treaty partners out to dry when you yourself aren't anywhere close to our channels of communication -- both public and [i]*private*[/i]. It's a blind and misinformed conclusion and nothing more.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1296796701' post='2618923']
just because that is what you think does not make it true. the fact that they are engaging MK/Umb kind of shows the opposite of being cowards but of course don't let facts or nothing get in your way. you did not DoW why again? cuz you were hiding? obviously ya'll are just as much of cowards as you claim ML is since you did everything possible to hide your wars as long as possible.

again, don't let facts get in your way.
[/quote]

MK and friends attacking NPO with a public DoW = cowards

ML trying to sneak a couple wars in without a DoW = not cowards

Please Dochartaigh, your [buzzword about cowardice] and [buzzword about hypocrisy] and [more buzzwords] are really getting bad! Maybe you should stop [something tears] you [something about a baby] and [something about doing something about it]!

[quote name='Commisar Gaunt' timestamp='1296797306' post='2618931']
MK and friends attacking NPO with a public DoW = cowards

Please Dochartaigh, your [buzzword about cowardice] and [buzzword about hypocrisy] and [more buzzwords] are really getting bad! Maybe you should stop [something tears] you [something about a baby] and [something about doing something about it]!
[/quote]

You also seem to be having some difficulty with this so lets take this slowly:

MK and friends attacking NPO with a public DoW = something not even mentioned in the post you quoted. But way to reach.

Now to the point being made here if:

ML trying to sneak a couple wars in without a DoW = cowards

Then:

MK trying to sneak a couple wars in without a DoW = cowards

OR:

Then:

MK trying to sneak a couple wars in without a DoW = not cowards

What cannot possibly equate is:

and:

Edited by The Crimson King

[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1296794808' post='2618884']
I would also think that you being unable to declare wars on nations in PM was too obvious to bring up, but you managed to do it about 5 times in this thread already.

I think the disconnect here revolves around the exact requirements MK has outlined for when they post a DoW and when they don't. Apparently it has something to do with there being only a certain number of nations in range above 50k NS out of peace mode while also factoring into account how many of their sub 50k nations are in anarchy and what day of the week it is and if the groundhog saw his shadow or not.

Perhaps you can just save us all the trouble of tracking you down and outline these exact requirements so that everyone is aware in the future.
[/quote]
No, it has everything to do with the necessity of the formal DoW. This has been pointed out ad nauseum so I can only assume you are being intentionally dense.

[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1296798415' post='2618951']

MK and friends attacking NPO with a public DoW = something not even mentioned in the post you quoted. But way to reach.

Then:

OR:

Then:

and:

[/quote]

Why must you be so logical TCK and make equal actions equal? :)

[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1296798415' post='2618951']

Then:

OR:
Then:

and:
[/quote]
What about, MK declaring some wars without bothering with a DoW because they don't feel the need, while ML does the same thing except makes up ridiculous stories as to why they're doing it instead of just explaining what they're doing plainly? I believe your post covered that their actions were about the same (declaring some wars to defend an ally without posting an official DoW), but did you factor in that MK/Umb were just doing straightforward business while ML tried to decide that the people they're hitting are rogues and that they're technically not engaging in an alliance war?

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1296798485' post='2618953']
No, it has everything to do with the necessity of the formal DoW. This has been pointed out ad nauseum so I can only assume you are being intentionally dense.
[/quote]

And I specifically asked you for the requirements that must be met to have a formal DoW posted by MK when they decide to declare on someone. You have said such things as our pm count caused us to not meet these requirements, so therefore such requirements clearly exist (or you are making !@#$ up as you go which surely cannot be the case). I can only assume you are having difficulty understanding the simplicity of my request for information.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1296793432' post='2618844']
If someone hit MK that they thought was a sufficient threat I have no doubt TOP would join if asked. [b]They are as commited as MK to see NPO burn.[/b]
[/quote]

Really? Who told you that? We're far more interested in watching NpO crumble. Speaking of which, congrats to NpO for reaching the 50% mark of your pre-war NS.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1296799443' post='2618982']
Really? Who told you that? We're far more interested in watching NpO crumble. Speaking of which, congrats to NpO for reaching the 50% mark of your pre-war NS.
[/quote]
You could always pull an NpO move and declare war on NpO and MK. They would be totally different theaters of war. All you need to do is cancel a treaty or two. xD

Edited by Taishaku

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1296799443' post='2618982']
[/quote]

This post is very relevant to my interests. I was unaware that they reached that significant milestone.

Speaking of significant milestones... congrats on 1,000 posts Crymson. :D

o/ 1,00 Posts
o/ Crymson
o/ TOP
etc.

[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1296799181' post='2618976']
And I specifically asked you for the requirements that must be met to have a formal DoW posted by MK when they decide to declare on someone. You have said such things as our pm count caused us to not meet these requirements, so therefore such requirements clearly exist (or you are making !@#$ up as you go which surely cannot be the case). I can only assume you are having difficulty understanding the simplicity of my request for information.
[/quote]

We don't consider the pathetic assortment of refuse you claim is an alliance as actually being one. I assume you're having difficulty understanding the simplicity of that.

[quote name='Shayne Rivai' timestamp='1296800072' post='2618993']
This post is very relevant to my interests. I was unaware that they reached that significant milestone.

Speaking of significant milestones... congrats on 1,000 posts Crymson. :D

o/ 1,00 Posts
o/ Crymson
o/ TOP
etc.
[/quote]

Thanks! It only took me about 40 months.

:)

Edited by Crymson