WF & NOR Announcement

Enrage

[quote name='Stilgar' timestamp='1296709012' post='2617080']
When you say non-escalation, does that effectively mean that you won't declare any more wars from now until the end of the larger war?
[/quote]

Yes but they will act in "good faith" to end their wars with Nueva Vida where Nordreich can't even go in and attack although they were smashing WF.

Perhaps Nordreich was threatened privately and so got out before things got too rough for them, either way disappointing. This is a loss for you Nordreich, just so you know.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1296708243' post='2617049']
Hold up there, buddy. No slight on MHA, but I'm pretty sure they won't do anything about something they don't like short of a direct attack on them or their allies.
[/quote]

Why would they do that when they have mindless sheep (no offense Pansy) to do their dirty work? It is not MHA who was the group that thought it would be great if they turned Planet Bob into a rogue state. There has to come a time when some people are going to stand up for what's right. I hope that this is that time. It seems more than a few will admit they don't like how this started but yet some of them are still sitting on the sidelines. I too have been quiet for the most part in the past, but enough is enough.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1296709133' post='2617084']
Yes but they will act in "good faith" to end their wars with Nueva Vida where Nordreich can't even go in and attack although they were smashing WF.

Perhaps Nordreich was threatened privately and so got out before things got too rough for them, either way disappointing. This is a loss for you Nordreich, just so you know.
[/quote]
I interpreted it as a draw, but in that sense, since NoR was winning on the ground, I can see how it would be a tactical loss for them.

[quote name='Thom98' timestamp='1296709149' post='2617086']
Why would they do that when they have mindless sheep (no offense Pansy) to do their dirty work? It is not MHA who was the group that thought it would be great if they turned Planet Bob into a rogue state. There has to come a time when some people are going to stand up for what's right. I hope that this is that time. It seems more than a few will admit they don't like how this started but yet some of them are still sitting on the sidelines. I too have been quiet for the most part in the past, but enough is enough.
[/quote]
Does the tinfoil ever get itchy?

[quote name='Emperor Mudd' timestamp='1296709147' post='2617085']
Why is NSO so pissed? We're not your allies. Hell we're not even fighting the same war.
[/quote]

Suprised. Not pissed. Though I am sad our friends in STA are still going to take a beating.

[quote name='Guffey' timestamp='1296709575' post='2617112']
Interesting outcome. It looked from all angles that NoR was beating the snot out of wF. I feel like something else came up behind all the closed doors round here.
[/quote]

Yeah well at least now WF can enjoy their victory while Nordreich will just look on at bewilderment at either the fact they got played or the fact that they got really played.

[quote]Apparently wF is as inept at making announcements as they are at making war. [/quote]

Then rectify the situation because right now you guys look [i]awful[/i] in this one.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1296709966' post='2617129']
[color="#0000FF"]Nordreich agreed to a no-reentry clause? And after winning? What?[/color]
[/quote]

We had to practically beg to avoid crippling reparations. It was pretty bad.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1296707815' post='2617030']
I'm a little confused.

Why is it NoR who is effectively surrendering when its World Federation that was effectively getting its teeth kicked in as they exhibited their general ineptitude to war*?
[/quote]

Your basic premise is wrong.

[quote name='Enrage' timestamp='1296708196' post='2617046']
NOR didn't surrender. Are you blind? Read closely.
[/quote]

Indeed.

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' timestamp='1296708545' post='2617062']
So wF won?

I expected better NoR
[/quote]

And this is getting tiresome.

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1296709427' post='2617105']
And here I thought NoR was doing well for itself.
[/quote]

We were doing very well.

[quote name='Guffey' timestamp='1296709575' post='2617112']
Interesting outcome. It looked from all angles that NoR was beating the snot out of wF. I feel like something else came up behind all the closed doors round here.
[/quote]

We were and....oh look....hooray! Someone figured it out!

If:

- someone has a truly compelling reason to know what happend, and;
- is currently serving in their alliance's government, and;
- asks nicely, then:

I'll be happy to answer questions on IRC. Otherwise, you're free to continue speculating. Odds are good you'll be wrong, but it's rare when that stops folks from posting.