WF & NOR Announcement

Enrage

[quote name='Crushtania' timestamp='1296778577' post='2618386']
We are doing exceedingly well. We are of course, battle hardened and battle ready.
[/quote]

I imagine so. We need more MHA over at our forum, Anysound is awesome but we need MOAR!! :wub:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1296759177' post='2617944']
Allow me to lend a hand to my esteemed allies in Nordreich. :D

(Description deleted for brevity, original available via separate correspondence. - HD)

Hope that clears things up.
[/quote]

I'm somewhat uncertain as to whether I should be more concerned that I understood that, or that I should only understand that I may have reason to be concerned.

[quote name='The Trail' timestamp='1296844658' post='2619409']
can a NOR goverment member confirm this? because last I saw NOR was dishing out 7 kinds of whoopass (maybe more, as expected from an alliance such as NOR o/)
[/quote]
It's true. We didn't go in with plans to annihilate the World Federation. We intended to help out our friends and assist them with that front. We did what we were asked with exemplary power and upon completing the objective our friends confirmed with us that we were no longer needed on the front. But yes, we did indeed dish out many flavors of "whoopass".

EDIT: However, the actual document itself was NOT intended to look like that, and many of us were disconcerted at the misspelling of "Nordreich".

Edited by Vladimir Nikanor

[quote name='Hob Dobson' timestamp='1296839707' post='2619359']
I'm somewhat uncertain as to whether I should be more concerned that I understood that, or that I should only understand that I may have reason to be concerned.
[/quote]

The chief concern about the underlying understanding with this concern, as far as I understand it, is the understanding that one must understand a concern in order to be properly concerned about it. [i]Sans[/i] any sort of underlying understanding, I would be concerned about any concerns that claim to be concerned about this concern on the grounds that, without said understanding, as I understand it, the concerns would, in fact, have a misunderstanding about this concern, leading them to an erroneous basis for their concerns.

[quote name='Hydro' timestamp='1296857885' post='2619555']
Can not read. Do not want to. Learn2topic.
[/quote]
And this is precisely the reason why NoR has now adopted a policy of insisting on making the topic when we are central to it.

We frequently get complaints with respect to content, but never with respect to [i]presentation[/i].

[quote name='USOFAA' timestamp='1296752546' post='2617841']
This gets a big LOL. Did a little reading and a little home work on that war. And i must say wF did nothing wrong other then let UED pull on everyone's heart strings. I was not around but they attacked wF so how and the world would it be a wF CB? Even if your right and it was wF pulled UED into that war, It would not change the fact that it would be a UED CB so reach some more please.

This was World Feds first real large scale conflict, That's all there is to that reaching that we have bad CB's is just dumb. Unless you consider the STA one dumb then by all means think what you want.
[/quote]

Actually it was your triumvir, Rajistani, getting UED nations to attack wF and then using that as a CB to roll UED.

Sorry but I guess the 'big LOL' is on you and all the time you spent on that 'research'.

[quote name='Keve69' timestamp='1296859737' post='2619584']
Actually it was your triumvir, Rajistani, getting UED nations to attack wF and then using that as a CB to roll UED.

Sorry but I guess the 'big LOL' is on you and all the time you spent on that 'research'.
[/quote]

Says the person that tried to use NpO to wage war against Echelon and bait TOP, Argent, & Umbrella.

Raj wasn't triumvir; I removed him days ago and it wasn't even much his fault; As it was all me for rushing too quickly into it.

Edited by Enrage

[quote name='Enrage' timestamp='1296862598' post='2619616']
Says the person that tried to use NpO to wage war against Echelon and bait TOP, Argent, Umbrella.

Raj wasn't triumvir; I removed days ago and It wasn't even much his fault; As it was all me for rushing too quickly into it.
[/quote]

Yeah, it's funny seeing him complain now.

[quote name='CptGodzilla' timestamp='1296743957' post='2617732']
Your stats tell one story yet your political and tactical positioning tells another story.

If you won so bad, why are you being tactically crippled (i.e. can't enter in on any more fronts to help allies) while wF enjoys the freedom to do so if they please?
[/quote]

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1297113235' post='2624466']
Ah NoReich. Freudian slip maybe?

Sad to see NoR beaten out this early.
[/quote]

Some of you guys have a hard time reading. Try it until you get it right! [img]http://forums.coj-cn.co.cc/Smileys/expanded/eng101.gif[/img]

[quote name='Keve69' timestamp='1296859737' post='2619584']

[/quote]

Shows just how much you know about that situation. There were two people who started the destruction of UED, and Rajistani (as useless as he is/was) was not one of them.

[quote name='CptGodzilla' timestamp='1296734223' post='2617621']
not our fault you picked a weak target to minimize damage yet look like you were being useful
[/quote]

i was hoping they would roll GOD again..... would have switched my AA back to NoR to get in on that again!

congrats on peace my brothers!

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1297133898' post='2625016']
i was hoping they would roll GOD again..... would have switched my AA back to NoR to get in on that again!

congrats on peace my brothers!
[/quote]

Yeah it's a damned shame as we were getting nations back out of nuke anarchy from GATO and looking their way that your buddies suddenly accepted an easy exit by surrendering to an alliance they were beating the ever living crap out of, leaving everyone wondering what the heck. Took you what, 7 or 8 alliances to get us to surrender last time, with 10-15 times the NS? Fancy another go you know where we are, CB's are overrrated now a days I hear.