WF & NOR Announcement

Enrage

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1296713831' post='2617328']
You're talking of wF, not MK.
[/quote]

Oh wF have had their fair share of flimsy CB's and/or lack thereof; you remember when they set UED up?

Edited by Keve69

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Maleatu' timestamp='1296713215' post='2617309']
Consequently, I suggest you open your eyes to the broadening conflict around you, and realize that [b]the days of honoring the practicalities and spirit of a treaty are gone. As are requiring a legitimate CB in order to attack an alliance.[/b]
[/quote]
Oh high and mighty moral crusader, your alliance invented not honoring treaties and making up CBs a very long time ago. ;)

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1296714790' post='2617361']
Oh high and mighty moral crusader, your alliance invented not honoring treaties and making up CBs a very long time ago. ;)
[/quote]

So you're acknowledging the core of my post? Awesome, thanks for the support.

[quote name='Keve69' timestamp='1296714051' post='2617337']
Oh wF have had their fair share of flimsy CB's and/or lack thereof; you remember when they set UED up?
[/quote]

Pump the brakes there. That was a mistake through and through but that was not WF setting anyone up, it was Rajistani (more recently known as JayZ) stirring !@#$ up by making accounts and faking logs and getting people in UED to attack WF. To even insinuate that WF was involved in that is ridiculous, I'm sure that's a chapter they wished never happened.

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1296709894' post='2617125']
Apparently wF is as inept at making announcements as they are at making war.
[/quote]
Surprised?

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1296710261' post='2617149']
Clearly we surrendered, glad everyone can read :facepalm:
[/quote]
If you say you can read that, you are lying.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1296707259' post='2616998']
/me squints

Ummm....we agreed to what?
[/quote]
Yeah man that text is too small...and the aqua does not help. These young'uns should pay more consideration for us oldies, afterall our eyes are not what they used to be.

:D

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1296709966' post='2617129']
[color="#0000FF"]Nordreich agreed to a no-reentry clause? And after winning? What?[/color]
[/quote]

Remember the small discussion we had in someone's blog? Not long ago?

Anyhow.

Congrats to all parties involved :).

Meh.. Crappy announcement.. poorly written and I only managed to get 1 day of war. Also.. ffs why do we always end up fighting against alliances that did nothing wrong to us? If this was a war against some crappy alliance that deserved to be pummeled, this announcement would've never happened.

[quote name='ratonbox' timestamp='1296734047' post='2617618']
Meh.. Crappy announcement.. poorly written and I only managed to get 1 day of war. Also.. ffs why do we always end up fighting against alliances that did nothing wrong to us? If this was a war against some crappy alliance that deserved to be pummeled, this announcement would've never happened.
[/quote]

not our fault you picked a weak target to minimize damage yet look like you were being useful

[quote name='CptGodzilla' timestamp='1296734223' post='2617621']
not our fault you picked a weak target to minimize damage yet look like you were being useful
[/quote]

True, they should've just attacked any random alliance, right?

I'm disappointed wF...

[i][b]National War Memorial[/b] - The war memorial allows your citizens to remember its fallen soldiers. This wonder is only available to nations that have lost over 50,000 soldiers during war throughout the life of your nation. Increases population happiness +4. [/i]

You didn't even thank us :(

Scared that VE was going to permanently ZI you all if you didn't surrender to wF, Nordreich?
Tut tut. :v:

Also, enough with the low-contrast small-font text. That was really quite painful. Where do I send the optometrist's bill? <_<

Edited by Arrnea