• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1296103329' post='2604405']
Welcome, your warchests will grow fighting these GOON[u][i][b]s[/b][/i][/u]
[/quote]

I get a kick out of how determined you are in emphasizing your inability to figure out how an acronym works. The small s is truly the finest form of posting strategy! :ph34r:

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1296113776' post='2605087']
I get a kick out of how determined you are in emphasizing your inability to figure out how an acronym works. The small s is truly the finest form of posting strategy! :ph34r:
[/quote]
We know how acronyms work. It's definitely GOON[u][i][b]s[/b][/i][/u].

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1296125593' post='2605291']
We know how acronyms work. It's definitely GOON[u][i][b]s[/b][/i][/u].
[/quote]

You apparently don't. That's okay...as long as NPO is happy with being a boarding house for the uneducated, I'm okay with it.

Bottle of Jack in one hand, sawed off shotgun in the other. A lit Marlboro cliched in a black tooth grin. John Deere cap turned backwards for maximum mullet effect and Pantera cranked up full blast.

Its a redneck at war. Its not pretty. We dont give a f&%#.

o/NAC

[quote name='Natan' timestamp='1296106523' post='2604759']
will you guys be offering individual surrender terms, the guys I ordered onto him want to surrender.
[/quote]

haha!

Our sinister plan of giving everyone something to laugh about is apparently working. Killing the enemy with hilarity is the latest in war strategy. It is right up there with "Not following direct orders" and "Ignoring good advice" which were employed as a comedic trifecta. We at the NAC are at the cutting edge of psychological warfare. Wait until you see what happens next!

[quote name='Epiphanus' timestamp='1296105593' post='2604673']
I'm impressed by your warchests. Your largest nation [url]http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=52010[/url] is surely the pride of all of the NAC with his Total Money: $1,217,165!
[/quote]

Skaha does that every war. :gag:

Me personally, I wouldn't have offered the idiot terms. You should have smashed him for the entire duration of the war, maybe turning his nation to rubble would change him from the stat whoring !@#$% he seems to be.

Heartfelt best wishes to the North American Confederacy (NAC). Besides the fact that you are cool people, I appreciate your willingness to stand up for what you believe and also respect (and I chose the word respect on purpose)all of your allies.

:salute:

[quote name='clous1014' timestamp='1296105541' post='2604667']
and so begins our dastardly plan of getting the GOONS army drunk off its ass
[/quote]

:lol1:

GOONS - when enough people from a variety of alliances say that another alliance is truly cool, regardless of what side of the retarded treaty web they are on, we DO know what we're talking about :excl:

You are about to receive large shipments of THE BEST moonshine available on all of Planet Bob. I would almost be jealous, except that I can visit NAC at any time and pick up a jug.

Go NAC!

[quote name='shavar' timestamp='1296158157' post='2605970']
One day in and I am already sick of this Peace pipe. :gag: . Hellbilly I thought you said it would calm my nerves? My hats off to the lower level nations you guys are doing a great job :awesome:
[/quote]

Come out of peace mode then

[quote name='Hellbilly' timestamp='1296131584' post='2605413']
haha!

Our sinister plan of giving everyone something to laugh about is apparently working. Killing the enemy with hilarity is the latest in war strategy. It is right up there with "Not following direct orders" and "Ignoring good advice" which were employed as a comedic trifecta. We at the NAC are at the cutting edge of psychological warfare. Wait until you see what happens next!
[/quote]

Well, at least you've got a good sense of humor :P