Nordreich Kaiserlich Decree

[quote name='Striderwanabe' timestamp='1296018803' post='2602019']
In other news, the Reich has passed the 6 million NS milestone for the first time in it's history. Not sure how long it'll last, but hail war doing what our economic system could not do! o/
[/quote]
Congrats i will see what i can about lowering that.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1296018518' post='2601997']
You have it exactly backwards.

Our MDoAP is with Nueva Vida. NV have chosen to activate the oA part of our treaty and we have agreed to this.

Through NOIR, we have an ODP with Sparta. We're not engaging Sparta at all.

Nothing is broken.
[/quote]
Oops, I misunderstood. My bad, carry on.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1296019339' post='2602059']That means rejoin NoR so you can split off when we tap that ass again. :smug:[/quote]

You should really save your posturing for an alliance that doesn't think you're a clown.

You see, what's enjoyable about your historical allusions, Xiphosis, is that you haven't got a goddamn clue what you're talking about. The only thing funnier than your obsession about the past is just how little you accurately recall about it.

Frankly, as yet another leader who has seen fit to stab a friend in the back, you are beneath contempt.

Now slither on home.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1296021041' post='2602170']
You should really save your posturing for an alliance that doesn't think you're a clown.

You see, what's enjoyable about your historical allusions, Xiphosis, is that you haven't got a goddamn clue what you're talking about. The only thing funnier than your obsession about the past is just how little you accurately recall about it.

Frankly, as yet another leader who has seen fit to stab a friend in the back, you are beneath contempt.

Now slither on home.
[/quote]
Xiphosis be slitherin'.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1296021041' post='2602170']

Now slither on home.
[/quote]

I couldn't have said it better myself. Heck, I don't think anyone could have. :)

[quote name='Botha' timestamp='1296021791' post='2602216']
[color="#000080"]I love it when we go to war against alliances I've never heard of.

Also... who was World Federation?[/color]
[/quote]

Fixed that one for you :P

Edited by Lusitan

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1296015716' post='2601865']
[img]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5581/inglouriousbasterdsw06.jpg[/img]

Later than I would've liked, but it'll do.
[/quote]

What are you going to do? Shield Nordreich from the big bad wolves only to join the wolf on his merry Jihad/Crusade?

Edit: Forgot about the usual temper tantrum you throw when people don't follow your stupid plans.

Edited by The MVP